Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    Man this whole thing is bullshit. OK first of all why would an officer purposely kill someone with so many witnesses? Obviously with all the states I've seen it was a fucking accident. U forget to see how the officer acted afterwards...he was fucking mortified! Stop being so fucking closed minded just cuz it was a white officer and a black man. Even Grants own FRIENDS is helping the officer's case by saying that he warned Grant he was going to be tased. And Grants attorney(whatever his fucking name is) is mad that BART is trying to defend itself with what Grant's friends say. Oh so Bart isn't allowed to defend itself when a black community is bashing them with hella shit? Fuck that! Think outside the fucking box. I'm white and I support blacks but to be honest the way Grants attorney and people acted to this with rioting and not opening their mind, I have no sympathy for the black community anymore. You dont fucking deserve it. I think its bullshit how you can't see it's a fucking accident and a tragedy but they are trying to put an innocent man in jail for life for a fucking involuntary manslaughter. Stupid ass Grant family was for trying MURDER LOL. Go for what you will win and that's INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER. NOT Murder...with Murder you're gonna fucking lose cuz he didn't intentionally murder him. And another thing.....what is up with people of color always "going there"? Its so fucking old. I'm just venting my frustrations with this shit. So FUCK Grants attorney. Trying to get 50 mil and thinks he can fucking get on Bart for defending itself from Grant's friend's statements. No they are not snitches, they are telling the fucking truth and that piece of shit attorney can fuck himself for trying to get more money out of it.

Now I know i'm going to get a lot of negative feedback, but I can give 2 shits about it. I do give my condolences to the Grant family, but I just need to throw it out there so they can see that all this is just an accidental death. Keep ur mind open people and not the whole blacks and white cops thing. Seriously fucking old.

And to all the close minded assholes, go fuck yourself with the Grant attorneys greedy fucking cock.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Does anyone talk to or know what happend to the people who got fired from draw?
    Just got a job today-- what can you tell me!
    Got receiver replaced through PSC, what are my options now?
    What happens when you go back after a 5-day?
    What kinds of question do they ask at the interview?
  3.  permalink
    black man dies  

riot
  4.  permalink
    Usually I'm always on the side of the police. But, what I've seen and heard of this case, they f-up big time.
  5.  permalink
    LAST I HEARD OF THIS THE OFFICER WAS ARRESTED, HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING SINCE THOUGH.
  6.  permalink
    I agree completely and feel bad for police officers family more than for Oscars family. Black people are always going to stick up for their own color. Even if Oscar was a killer..which he would have grown up to be, a dumbass good for nothing idiot that was not raised right by his parents...which may have caused him to get shot because he couldn't shut up even when it could have saved his life. Now everyone that had nothing to do with that incident has to pay because the ghetto will riot, have an excuse to destroy innocent peoples property and no white person will dare to say fucking GHETTO ASS NIGERS need to all be fucking killed by the KKK. They've been running free with no true authority for way too long. They want to behave like wild animals well then they all deserve to Be hunted. The cop did us a favor and probably saved us all some money from paying for Oscars future thug off springs And food stamps for his family.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 6430
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2010
    I hate when people act ignorant. black people always try to turn it into a fucking race thing. lets get something strait it was BART police!!! NOT the OFFICIAL police. there is a major difference between the two.i bet if a black cop shot him on accident it wouldn't be as blown up as it is now. and you know what i believe oscar grant got what he deserved. if he didn't resist in the first place he would not have been shot. and from what i've herd oscar grant is not as innocent as people think he is. we want justice says everyone, well making RIOTS and breaking property that dosen't relate to the inccident is NOT justice its just a sorry excuse to act like a damn fool. i feel sorry for the BART cop and his family trying to turn people against him. everyone calling this injustice needs to shut the hell up and mind thier own buisness. if you think i'm being unfair oh well guess what i'm mixed with both white and black and to me this event are making black people look worse than people already think of them. its difficult to choose a side usually but now i believe the oscar grant side are making it into something it is not, disgracing him and making it a civil matter which it is not. also all the shit about it being in history books should just drop dead b/c this is not important enough to go in there. this riot is just making it hard for other civilians to live their life. and my last statement . whay the hell is it in oakland downtown when the fucking inccident was in FRUITVALE. ignorant people these days. tsk tsk tsk
  7.  permalink
    Finally some people that REALLY know what they are talking about. It's so sad to see all these people with theirs closed mind. It's 2010 for God's sake. This crime HAS NOTHING to do with racism. Now the news are fueling this more,they say:" the wihte cop that killed the black unarmed man."
    I don't know why they have toestate their colors,it's not aboutcolor,it's about a stupid guy that didn't behave how he was supposed to. I'm tired of this thing. Feel bad for the cop's family.
  8.  permalink
    Why don't they take all guns away from ALL the police.
    That would work out really good. For the baggy pants wearing ,
    gold teef blinging, apes.
  9.  permalink
    If the police tell you to sit down and shut up, DO IT!!!!!!!!

If you feel that your civil rights have been violated then get some ACLU lawyer to SUE!

If you go out looking for trouble and the police accidentally shoot you, tough SHIT!!!!!

The fact is Oscar Grant is just another punk who would have eventually killed an innocent person one way or another (if he didn't already) and Johannes Mehserle saved a life(s) in the long run.

Fuck you and your "Race Card" bullshit, I live in Lake Merritt Oakland and I can tell you black people are VERY prejudice against whites and this 40 acres and a mule shit has gone on long enough. Get an education and get a life and be a productive member of society, maybe then the human race will show you deserved respect.

To Oscar Grants family, enjoy that settlement $$, A couple million really isn't SQUAT! I am sure one of you will end up in Jail eventually due to the fact you cant control yourselves and you have no idea how to behave and after you suck down that OLD English/Hennesy and smoke that bag of weed you will wrap your over the top 24inch wheeled Cadillac around a telephone pole or most likely kill a REAL innocent by standard.

I hate to say it, however "Just another nigger playing the race card"
  10.  permalink
    Grant served two state prison terms for various felonies including a conviction for drug dealing In 2007, San Leandro police stunned him with a Taser to subdue him after a traffic stop, in which he threw the pistol into the air and ran. He was sentenced to 16 months in state prison.

In the motion for bail, Mehserle's attorney, Michael Rains, stated that toxicology testing of Grant's blood revealed the presence of alcohol (0.02%) and Fentanyl, a potent pain reliever. The coroner's bureau said the pathologist's autopsy protocol would be finalized in March 2009.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BART_Police_shooting_of_Oscar_Grant#Oscar_Grant_III

More proof Oscar Grant was a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a danger to society.

Drug Dealing, Gun Carrying asshole thug who lived by the gun and got what he deserved!

Thanks Johannes Mehserle, sorry your life was ruined however you did man kind a favor killing this mutt!
  11.  permalink
    The Officer made a mistake the tragically took an unarmed man's life. But, that doesn't change the fact that Grant was no saint and lived the kind of life where that kind of stuff happens. If you don't want to get shot by the cops the easiest way I know is to not break the law.
  12.  permalink
    Who wants to live forever
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2013 edited
    Guest: Grant served two state prison terms for various felonies including a conviction for drug dealing In 2007, San Leandro police stunned him with a Taser to subdue him after a traffic stop, in which he threw the pistol into the air and ran. He was sentenced to 16 months in state prison.  

In the motion for bail, Mehserle's attorney, Michael Rains, stated that toxicology testing of Grant's blood revealed the presence of alcohol (0.02%) and Fentanyl, a potent pain reliever. The coroner's bureau said the pathologist's autopsy protocol would be finalized in March 2009.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BART_Police_shooting_of_Oscar_Grant#Oscar_Grant_III  

More proof Oscar Grant was a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a danger to society.  

Drug Dealing, Gun Carrying asshole thug who lived by the gun and got what he deserved!  

Thanks Johannes Mehserle, sorry your life was ruined however you did man kind a favor killing this mutt!

What he said ^^
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2013
    r3j3ct:
    Guest: Grant served two state prison terms for various felonies including a conviction for drug dealing In 2007, San Leandro police stunned him with a Taser to subdue him after a traffic stop, in which he threw the pistol into the air and ran. He was sentenced to 16 months in state prison.  

What he said ^^

I think O.P. died a couple years ago..... Bored? Or just like posting to threads that have been dead for years?
    •  
      CommentAuthorr3j3ct
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2013
    skullywag:
    r3j3ct:

What he said ^^

I think O.P. died a couple years ago..... Bored? Or just like posting to threads that have been dead for years?

I think Guest 29194 is the one with thread necrophilia, not me. I just come in and take the sloppy seconds. You get the crumbs.
  13.  permalink
    I wanted to compose you the very small note to say thanks once again for your incredible things you have shown on this page. It was simply seriously generous with you to deliver unhampered all that some people could possibly have offered for sale as an e-book in making some profit for their own end, principally now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever decided. The good tips also served to provide a easy way to be certain that most people have the identical zeal really like mine to realize good deal more concerning this matter. I know there are lots of more pleasurable times up front for many who check out your blog post.

One other important component is that if you are a senior, travel insurance regarding pensioners is something you should make sure you really take into consideration. The older you are, a lot more at risk you're for getting something terrible happen to you while overseas. If you are not necessarily covered by several comprehensive insurance policies, you could have some serious complications. Thanks for revealing your ideas on this blog.
  14.  permalink
    All yall sorry ass bitches need to sit down . That pig was a peice of shit and all yall white motherfuckers beed to shut the hell up . Shit it aint a race thang . Its the fucking principal . So basically fuck all yall and ya pussy ass opinions . And ohh yea black 😡
  15.  permalink
    oscar was innocent in the time of the attack,and he was clearly no longer a threat no matte what he did in the past. The cop simply abused his power and thats the end of it. he died for nothing.
Add your comments