Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Hey,  

they told me I'm doing inventory for the Mopar thingy they have, even though I'm a cashier... What's that mean? Am I going to go around and count things from different departments?
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Inventory again...
    How did inventory go for you guys?
    Why is Frys having associates do inventory this time around instead of RGIS?
    inventory
    Dwindling inventory at 28
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2009
    Joshua: Hey,  

they told me I'm doing inventory for the Mopar thingy they have, even though I'm a cashier... What's that mean? Am I going to go around and count things from different departments?

You'd probably just stand around and do nothing but sign a few papers here and there..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2009
    no big deal really, you most likely won't have to stay late since you're not a sup
  3.  permalink
    Wow, you're in for a shock. When they ask a cashier to do inventory, you're basically helping Audit do its job to count all the inventory tags.

So, basically, you're there from about 4pm-whenever the hell you get done.

I've done this before, and it's mind-numbing. The system crashed, and we had to start over, I think I got home around 7am the next day. They still weren't done, they just didn't want to pay me any more OT.

Have fun.
  4.  permalink
    Mmmm, that stinks. Luckily school doesn't start for another 2 weeks.  

I heard we get to casually dress? Is this true?
  5.  permalink
    Joshua: Mmmm, that stinks. Luckily school doesn't start for another 2 weeks.  

I heard we get to casually dress? Is this true?

If doing inventory, yes!!