Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2009 edited
    They were linked to Omar and the fraud. Anyone have some info on this?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2009
    I heard they knew he was doing what he was doing and they didn't do nothing. Maybe they got some of the money.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Where did you find out about this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    old news. Is anybody actually upset to see them gone?
  1.  permalink
    flea: They were linked to Omar and the fraud. Anyone have some info on this?

I have no idea, but the sup 1 for a/v was fired for store 25. But I think that was more for the fact that he allowed a comment he made to a reporter be posted in an artical. He didn't even say anything bad, but you know Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2009
    Goppala Ajjarapu  
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/7/b78/b72  

He has a very impressive history on his LinkedIn profile.  

Steve Monnier  
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/2/914/15a
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2009
    I need to update my linked in with this new merger with eag.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    feel bad for those guys they were just pons for omar....but does anyone really think that John Fry truely did not know anything about what omar was doing? If you worked at fry's for awhile you should know that John go's threw all invoices and handles all moneys paid or owed to fry's. everything must pass threw his desk and signed by him in order to go threw...If omar did this for so long and John did not see this then John isn't as smart as everyone thinks he is or he is just using omar as a fall guy....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009
    omar is probably a fall guy for the fries books store book burning division. I think the feds are going to have a field day with this. I really wonder what they will find.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Fry's is just teething. They'll get there, one way or another.
    •  
      CommentAuthorparticleman
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009 edited
    gossipgirl025: I have no idea, but the sup 1 for a/v was fired for store 25.

Ben was not fired. He took time off for personal reasons and never returned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    particleman:

I hear it was like a nervous breakdown, or something along those lines. :face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    pons, hah!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    Punkzilla:
    particleman:

I hear it was like a nervous breakdown, or something along those lines. :face-plain:

Yeah great cover.
  3.  permalink
    Punkzilla:
    particleman:

I hear it was like a nervous breakdown, or something along those lines. :face-plain:

That's still doesn't change the fact that he did make a comment to a report that did put it in their artical. Do any of you think that our managers would like the fact that their employees are commenting to reporters on be half of Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    Steve Monnier was a good guy. He was intelligent and very intuitive to what Components needed and where they should be going. Sad to see him go.
  4.  permalink
    Punkzilla:
    particleman:

That happens in life when you fill it with too much stupid unnecessary BS...too many kids, debts...you know.
  5.  permalink
    gossipgirl025: That's still doesn't change the fact that he did make a comment to a report that did put it in their artical. Do any of you think that our managers would like the fact that their employees are commenting to reporters on be half of Fry's.

Dang, you seem pretty ignorant. Did you even READ his comment?  

From the article ( http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_11301666 ):  
    "For store managers, Siddiqui was at the top of the chain of command, said Ben Harvey, who worked for the company for nine years and said he was a former department manager at two Southern California Fry's stores. "If it needed to go as high up as it could go, it always went to Omar," said Harvey, using the name Siddiqui was known by at the company."  

He merely commented on Umar's status within the company. He didn't even say anything about the scandal. Ben was also no longer with the company at the time of this article, so he wan't making comments on behalf of the company.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    particleman this is how gossip starts ....... yep nobody saw that comment coming from me nobody ........... hey obi do you have another can of sarcasm goo to slather on this comment?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    'd like to know who gossipgirl is. Then I'd punch her right in the baby-maker.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    nope unfortunately.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    The one that should be investigated is Raj in the buying office - he was as bad as Omar.
  8.  permalink
    you mean Rajesh Seth, the Director for Computers
    '???
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009
    Deeeehddddd threeeeeehdddddSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009
    Fo rillzzzzzzzzzzzz