Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    THIS IS STUPID!!!! Seriously, you could hide sooo much theft by doing this. For example, lets say I worked in software and I stole 2 PS3 games in the last month. When we do inventory I would simply add two to the count on inventory day. Problem solved. I cant believe Frys is this dumb to let employees do inventory. It is almost like letting a child predator babysit your kid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2009
    but pedophiles love kids so whats wrong with that? ............ O.o'Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    Suzukiman: but pedophiles love kids so whats wrong with that? ............ O.o'

True and software thieves like "free" games...see....wait...the universe does straighten itself out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2009 edited
    exactly just dont tell the feds they still dont see it they way we do. In time though the revolution for free software will win over and we will start on free stuff.  

Viva La Revolucion!Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....