Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2007
    I seen it time and time again employees dating each other or having sex with each other. I seen managers dating employees too! I know this is against company policy but no one ever does anthing! I think it would be weird living and working with someone you like ... I don't know...wierd!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2007
    I've seen people fucking in vcon room once. They turned off the lights.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2007 edited
    My friend told me that if a relationship happens they try to separate them by transferring them to other departments or stores. is this true?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2007
    It's not unnatural to like someone you work with.  
    Having a relationship at your workplace is never a good idea. It gets in the way of your job and most of the time, the relationship never works out.  

As for people having sex at fry's, that's kind of gross. I wonder if customers do it too? lolz Like in the stereo rooms haha.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorjoshthesav
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2007
    I have seen people transfered to different departments that were found out to be dating. But then again, I know people who do date and work in the same department and date each other. So I guess it depends. I dont know about everywhere else, but the store I work in is filled with drama. Lots of gossip and such. Im only there 2 days a week so I bet I dont even see or hear half of it too. When I am there I feel like I am in some sort of lame extension of high school.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskullywag
    I think in store romances should definitely be banned. On the other hand, I think they should be encouraged to actively date customers.....I've seen a coupla cute spanish gals at Frys I'd like to get to know..........:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    joshthesav:I have seen people transfered to different departments that were found out to be dating. But then again, I know people who do date and work in the same department and date each other. So I guess it depends. I dont know about everywhere else, but the store I work in is filled with drama. Lots of gossip and such. Im only there 2 days a week so I bet I dont even see or hear half of it too. When I am there I feel like I am in some sort of lame extension of high school.

A lot of fry's woker are young around 18 to 22 and never went to college or is just going to a community college on and off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    skullywag:I think in store romances should definitely be banned. On the other hand, I think they should be encouraged to actively date customers.....I've seen a coupla cute spanish gals at Frys I'd like to get to know..........:face-devil-grin:

That is very unprofessional of you. :face-devil-grin:  
    If you do act upon it, update us on it. :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2007
    This activity is perfectly normal and should continue. Millions get on dating networks finding love without much success. Love is very hard to find. Take advantage of the opportunities you have.Howard Dean for America '08
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2007
    dean:This activity is perfectly normal and should continue. Millions get on dating networks finding love without much success. Love is very hard to find. Take advantage of the opportunities you have.

I totally agree with you on this one. :D Love is a difficult thing to attain.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorhumanoid
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2007
    My old sup had a nice BJ with a new cashier few months back. He went and gloat about it and my DM turned him in to SM and fired the sup.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2007
    What a dumb ass... this is probably against store policy. They can't fire you?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2007 edited
    .i am a worm.
  1.  permalink
    At work dating is always a bad trip. I don't want to even think about what kind of genetic monster two Fry's Employees would bring into this world.
    •  
      CommentAuthor458468468
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2008
    Kathy Kolder is dating an associate in home office....its not the frist time she has dated an associate so if its go enough for home office and one of the owners its good enough for every one else.......yeah right they would so fire every one!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2008
    well we used to have a couple dating in the same dept working together. but i guess it's a fine line.. I can see if they were in seperate depts it'll be a better situation.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  2.  permalink
    Man the store and assistant manager are always hitting on the girls in store 38. You can hear it from the clock-in machine!!!!!:face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2008
    There are some people you can't officially date. Like CA's and LP's. Theres lots of trust issues.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008
    Paul has dated 1 person from each deparment or more....Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorunknown
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2008 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2008
    Paul might as well become a male hooker!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    flea:Paul might as well become a male hooker!

Is this guy good looking? I want to see him. Someone link to a pic.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p276/rurruee/RIKARDIN.jpg  

Its always the quiet ones.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2008
    Wow nice pic sasquatch. Only thing is, it's NOT ME!!!!! HAHAHA AyaHu sorry that's not me I don't claim to be good looking or anything. I'm not as ugly as that pic though.My site... http://www.howtokeepagirl.com
  3.  permalink
    While I was not exactly the most slick looking guy a lot of the ladies at Fry's liked me. I remember one young woman who I adored told her friend that I was the most honest guy you will ever meet. She even got clingly on me like a small child has to a parent. It was absolutely cute although the relationship never really went anywhere. It probably is a good thing too considering that see eventually quit after management pressured her to quit.  

I do remember that a lot of my co-workers pressured me a lot to hit on the women that I worked with. I remember one co-worker who is still with Fry's the last I checked whom I won't mention asked me if a certain female co-worker said "Let's go in the backstock and have sex would you say yes?" Of course under pressure I am going to say yes unless she is absolutely abhorrent. I also remember a sup 1 who joked that the DM jacked off in the manger's office.  

Quite honestly having a opposite sex relationship between Fry's employees would be kinda hard at most of the Fry's stores that I have seen. Most sales people especially in Computers and even moreso in Components tend to be men. Unless these dates between Fry's employees are homosexual the options are somewhat limited. If you exclude the women who are married the pool of perspective ladies relative to perspective men will make most men who can do mathematics pretty cynical that any ladies at Fry's would date him unless she was open to dating multiple guys at the same time. Furthermore, most of the ladies I ever encountered that I really wanted to date at Fry's already had a boyfriend, which kind of made it a hard sell to win her affection.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSevenup
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2008
    There are a ton of couples at Store 28. Even a DM (now ASM another store, Gary A.) dated one of the cute returns girls.  

I know of a girl dating an LP guy haha.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2008
    Where else are you going to find a girlfriend when you work all day and night?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2008
    AyaHu:Where else are you going to find a girlfriend when you work all day and night?

Where else are you going to impregnate a girl and start a family?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2008
    Your mom's house.
  4.  permalink
    If your store is anything like 25 - San Marcos.....the store is 90% dudes and the nearly all the good looking girls are either married, dating someone in the store or have gotten around the store. Let's just say the selection is slim to none.  

And anyway do you really want to see a co worker X amount of hours a week after you guys broke things off or messed around? Formula for disaster. Most other jobs you can usually hit up friends of co workers but at our store it seemed everyone just hung out in store. Even more so than when I worked at Costco years ago. Odd
  5.  permalink
    NewcastleKEG:If your store is anything like 25 - San Marcos.....the store is 90% dudes and the nearly all the good looking girls are either married, dating someone in the store or have gotten around the store. Let's just say the selection is slim to none.

I can't speak for every store, but that stereotypically is what a Fry's store looks like. An overwhelming percentage of the employees outside of Customer Service are men. Components rarely has more than one or two women. When I worked in Computers there was never more than two women in sales and no more than four or five in accessory sales. Some of it is sexist managers who tend to not promote women into sales positions.  

If you are a guy your chances of finding someone of the opposite sex are grim. Women have a lot of choices for men albeit, I somehow don't think that I would like most of them even if I were a woman.  

And anyway do you really want to see a co worker X amount of hours a week after you guys broke things off or messed around? Formula for disaster.

This is a good reason to avoid dating someone at work in general, not just at Fry's. It isn't so bad if it is a job you aren't going to stick with for very long, but if this is something you are going to do for years then you then work could be a pain as long as your spiteful ex still works the same place as you do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2008
    You are right on it with the guys to girl ratio 90/10. But there is always this one girl in your store that has the guts to flirt with everyone and man you just want to fuck her.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2008
    NewcastleKEG:If your store is anything like 25 - San Marcos.....the store is 90% dudes and the nearly all the good looking girls are either married, dating someone in the store or have gotten around the store. Let's just say the selection is slim to none.  

And anyway do you really want to see a co worker X amount of hours a week after you guys broke things off or messed around? Formula for disaster. Most other jobs you can usually hit up friends of co workers but at our store it seemed everyone just hung out in store. Even more so than when I worked at Costco years ago. Odd

Post pics.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    As long as home office doesn't find out I don't think they really care. I know of two associates that got married but the girl couldn't change her last name if she wanted to still work there. If they are in different departments and dating then no one really gives a shit. There's been sale associates dating DDM's and everyone is fucking everyone else to get supervisor jobs, it's just a huge singles bar, but replace bar with electronics store. Lesson learned, if you need a boyfriend/girlfriend just work at Fry's for awhile!:face-angel:
  7.  permalink
    crazymadskill:As long as home office doesn't find out I don't think they really care. I know of two associates that got married but the girl couldn't change her last name if she wanted to still work there. If they are in different departments and dating then no one really gives a shit. There's been sale associates dating DDM's and everyone is fucking everyone else to get supervisor jobs, it's just a huge singles bar, but replace bar with electronics store. Lesson learned, if you need a boyfriend/girlfriend just work at Fry's for awhile!:face-angel:

Frys is also a fertility clinic. If you wanna get pregnant than work at frys and within 6 months your gonna be preggers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    So if Paul is trying to bang every cashier since thats where all the girls are at does that mean there going to all be half brothers and sisters once he gets them preggers? Oh wait there is already a cashier saying Paul got her pregnant!
  8.  permalink
    knowitall:So if Paul is trying to bang every cashier since thats where all the girls are at does that mean there going to all be half brothers and sisters once he gets them preggers? Oh wait there is already a cashier saying Paul got her pregnant!

What cashier are you talking about?  

Oh I think I remember. It was Maria Gallo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008 edited
    Lets see if anyone can guess who the girl he got pregnant is. She already has a kid to.  
    I saw her stomach today and lets like its growing:  

9.  permalink
    Carla is not pregnant you dumbass. Where do you get these rumors. Your a fucking tool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    Ask Carla or Paul Macias or anyone else they will tell you other wise dumbass!
  10.  permalink
    knowitall:Ask Carla or Paul Macias or anyone else they will tell you other wise dumbass!

You know I asked paul and carla that same question today. You know what they said? That you need a life. And No Carla is not pregnant.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    That's a nice hi-def scan. I would hit that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008
    knowitall:Lets see if anyone can guess who the girl he got pregnant is. She already has a kid to.  
    I saw her stomach today and lets like its growing:  

Woof. Do not want.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008
    Sasquatch:Woof. Do not want.

Seconded.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2008
    Punkzilla:
    Sasquatch:Woof. Do not want.

Seconded.

Thirded.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2008
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    I lol'ed to that video. You made my evening sir.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I love the sasquatch, but some call them yetti
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sARqCa5Cqu4  

Magnificent.

That was amusing.Superhero!