Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2009
    Fry's loss prevention?  

Ive gone to a couple places like Ross and I have been able to spot who their loss prevention officers are by:  

1)I always see the same "customers" every single time I go  
    2)They keep looking around and not buying anything,  
    3) They are always on their cell phones or walkie talkies  
    4) Some of them are pretty buff and big  
    5) Look at them going in and out of hidden doors or offices in plain clothesFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    Wow, thanks Captain Obvious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2009
    Guest: Wow, thanks Captain Obvious.

apparently Captain Obvious missed the Ross LP agents who wear vests that actualy read. Loss Prevention.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  2.  permalink
    A++ excellent post will read again
  3.  permalink
    Guest: A++ excellent post will read again

Lmfao, I like your sarcasm here. What would it matter who's LP, do you steal? I thought about stealing from a place once, but quickly realized how low my morale would go, I'd probably be pretty depressed and be doing horrible in life if I could even steal $1 from somebody. Dunno, just something in me can't do it- I've had friends steal from the dollar store lol, but I could even touch what they take or I'll go insane.  

Or are you simply using this to poke fun at Fry's LP? The ones at my store seem to be doing pretty good. I'd reveal how some of them look, but I could be hurting their identity at our store if anybody was ever just curious :P. I'll tell you this though, the CA at our store looks McLovin' from SuperBad. Luckily, CA's don't go around the store pretending to be customers.
  4.  permalink
    Fuck LP from Burbank they fuckin suck ass Carmen is a stupid fuckin dike she always flirtin around with all the bitches in the store that y they have alots of shrink fuck frys oh n syrkis the asm fuckin armeian piece of shit every fuckin inventory we have to eat his piece of shit of food store 11 sucks
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2009
    I hope my children, one day, grow up to achieve even a fraction of your immeasurable intelligence.
  5.  permalink
    Sasquatch: I hope my children, one day, grow up to achieve even a fraction of your immeasurable intelligence.

His Level of Intelligence is amazing. I think he must be step above a kid with downs syndrome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2009
    Feel free to just hate on your coworkers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2009
    State rule.
  6.  permalink
    Soooo... The point of your original posting was to educate shoplifters? Why don't you also post ways to committ rape and random beatings of the elderly? My guess....you're a douche bag. Besides, the more one posts on what we (LP) look like, the better we can disguise ourselves. Thanks for the tips jackass.

For comments related to "Carmin": learn to formulate a complete sentence in proper English, maybe people will listen more closely. You should learn to use your spell check. It's really "fuckin alots of usefull".
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2009
    Based on your "colorful" use of the english language, I'll bet you work for Frys's also.
  7.  permalink
    OBIWAN you are my hero :P lol:face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    to commit rape you first need to find your victim then......  

the proper way to beat old people is to kick the ribs this will........Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    lol wtf
    Suzukiman: to commit rape you first need to find your victim then......  

the proper way to beat old people is to kick the ribs this will........
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    i was giving guest (3 posts up) how toos like he askedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    DO NOT HELP "GUEST" or any people that work for Fry's Electronics tips...:face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    but it sounded like he legitimatly needed instructions on murder and rape ..... just remember kids always go to the non descript white van that says free candy.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  
    As the reds go marching on on on!  

Just like the busby babes in days gone by,  
    We’ll keep the red flags flying high,  
    Your gonna see us all from far and wide,  
    Your gonna hear the masses sing with pride.  

United, Man united,  
    We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!  

Wembley, Wembley,  
    We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,  
    Wembley, Wembley,  
    We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley  

In Seventy-Seven it was Docherty  
    Atkinson will make it Eighty-Three  
    And everyone will no just who we are,  
    They'll be singing que sera sera  

United, Man united,  
    We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!  

Wembley, Wembley,  
    We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,  
    Wembley, Wembley,  
    We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley  

Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  

Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  

Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  
    Glory glory Man united,  
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    In red ??? don't get it?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  11.  permalink
    Manchester United is a footy aka Football "soccer" as the Americans say team...RED Is the color of their jersey...their blood and sweat goes through the red....:P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    oh still doesnt make sence in context to the topic but ohLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  12.  permalink
    thats the point...it's not suppose to...i just put it because i was bored....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    that worksLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  13.  permalink
    it always does...."That's what she said"
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 8458
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2010
    Store 30 CA's could teach the other stores a thing or two about Loss Prevention. 1st place in the company for 9 quarters in a row now....
  14.  permalink
    Friedsnake* the frys i used to work at had 5'4 and shorter lp guys lol
  15.  permalink
    LP associates at frys are very special people.. lets just say that
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2010
    ALRIGHT LOUIS VUITTON BAGS HOLY CRAP MY FAVOURITESuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 23rd 2010
    But not really. PS its probably better SEO to put "Louis Vuitton bags suck and so to the skanky wannabe rich kids who wear them" thats damn good longtailed keyword usage right there.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStarfucker
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2010
    Also if you work at frys and preemptively know who the Lpo's are makes it easier to recognize who the Lpo's are.
  16.  permalink
    A
  17.  permalink
    lol

10410618_1097680543591651_3798722954716748650_n.jpg