Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2009
    IF IT HAPPENED ONCE IT COULD EASILY HAPPEN AGAIN.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    I AGREE WITH YOUR POST CAPSLOCK CRUISE CONTROL.
  2.  permalink
    more firings to come in home office. some you will be shocked and most you won't be. The IRS is now investigating all Fry's assets including all assets the "TAH" investment group the Fry's brothers and Omar are a part of. so in the next 6 months see some major changes in the way the company is directed.
  3.  permalink
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised, Fry's is a very big company. Same goes for the rest of those bigger companies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009
    i hope kathy gets canned it would do her some good i think if she reads these i left the k small on purpose.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    wow if her middle initial was k man just spell out all the initials if that was the case heheheLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    Maybe they will let frys employees stay at their island resort they are building.
  5.  permalink
    Their island resort is where they are stashing all there money so when they go bankrupt they won't worry about all their employees and customers will be screwed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2038
    I bet they made their own laws because you can when your in international waters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Guest: more firings to come in home office. some you will be shocked and most you won't be. The IRS is now investigating all Fry's assets including all assets the "TAH" investment group the Fry's brothers and Omar are a part of. so in the next 6 months see some major changes in the way the company is directed.

Tell me more about this "TAH."
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Actually another conspiracy I heard going around is that we are harbouring a Bigfoot at a Fry'sHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  6.  permalink
    someone: Actually another conspiracy I heard going around is that we are harbouring a Bigfoot at a Fry's

I heard the same thing, but only about some Charley the Chip instead of Bigfoot! Even scarier :P
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009 edited
    flea: IF IT HAPPENED ONCE IT COULD EASILY HAPPEN AGAIN.

Its a company run by Jews and assholes...what do you expect?
  7.  permalink
    the "TAH" is a investment group that the Fry's bros and omar started. The "tah" owns the island, the golf course, the sheep ranch(new zeland),the ranch (texas)...etc. these are the thing the IRS will be looking at cause where did the "tah" get the money to purchase these things. as a investment group there are certain laws that need to be followed. now the "tah" has only 4 investors John, Dave, Randy, and Omar. the question is where did the money come from? they combined do not have enough. But if they use Fry's Electronics funds than that is illegal cause fry's inc. is not listed as a investor and if it was then the earnings from the investments must be made public. cause even thow fry's is a private company it has more than 500 employees. and I don't remember seeing any earning statements in the break room or on my check. and I work in HomeOffice
  8.  permalink
    Kathy would not be the one getting fired...if anything she might be the sole owner...who do you think found the files on omars desk!
  9.  permalink
    Guest: the "TAH" is a investment group that the Fry's bros and omar started. The "tah" owns the island, the golf course, the sheep ranch(new zeland),the ranch (texas)...etc. these are the thing the IRS will be looking at cause where did the "tah" get the money to purchase these things. as a investment group there are certain laws that need to be followed. now the "tah" has only 4 investors John, Dave, Randy, and Omar. the question is where did the money come from? they combined do not have enough. But if they use Fry's Electronics funds than that is illegal cause fry's inc. is not listed as a investor and if it was then the earnings from the investments must be made public. cause even thow fry's is a private company it has more than 500 employees. and I don't remember seeing any earning statements in the break room or on my check. and I work in HomeOffice

They own a sheep ranch in New Zealand? Damn. I was just in New Zealand. Fuck. I wanted to go shear some sheep.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    fries books best bonfire in all of new zealand.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: fries books best bonfire in all of new zealand.

Fry's doesn't recycle we actually ship all trash to corporate... gee I wonder why?
  10.  permalink
    Guest: Kathy would not be the one getting fired...if anything she might be the sole owner...who do you think found the files on omars desk!

This could be her plan all along. Think about it. First she gets rid of the easy one...Omar. But she can't tackle all 3 Frys brothers by herself. So by getting rid of Omar she gets the help that she need, the IRS. With them on her side she could bring down the brothers and become owner of the whole company and everything else Fry's owns like that jet team they have. The more I think about this it's funny. It sounds like she is going to "divorce" the brothers and this whole thing is like a custody battle. This might be the next big thing for Randy Fry since his divorce from his wife a couple years back. What goes around comes around I guess. Randy couldn't keep it in his pants so he got his ass divorced. Now the company treats the employees like crap. The karma for that is this whole Omar thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    gossipgirl025:
    Guest: Kathy would not be the one getting fired...if anything she might be the sole owner...who do you think found the files on omars desk!

This could be her plan all along. Think about it. First she gets rid of the easy one...Omar. But she can't tackle all 3 Frys brothers by herself. So by getting rid of Omar she gets the help that she need, the IRS. With them on her side she could bring down the brothers and become owner of the whole company and everything else Fry's owns like that jet team they have. The more I think about this it's funny. It sounds like she is going to "divorce" the brothers and this whole thing is like a custody battle. This might be the next big thing for Randy Fry since his divorce from his wife a couple years back. What goes around comes around I guess. Randy couldn't keep it in his pants so he got his ass divorced. Now the company treats the employees like crap. The karma for that is this whole Omar thing.

Sounds like the best plan ever.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    asdf bonfire from a bookstore in new zealand owned by fried means cooking the books in a much more subtle tone making it that much more funnyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009 edited
    Suzukiman: asdf bonfire from a bookstore in new zealand owned by fried means cooking the books in a much more subtle tone making it that much more funny

Also "Sounds like the best plan ever."TM
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    tm?? what is tm??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  11.  permalink
    reason why kathy found out is cause that 10 mil that they loaned Omar was still unpayed..And since he always walked around pretending to have more money than he really has and business not being so busy... well kathy felt like she was getting shorted by them....One thing we learned here at home office is Omar may yell and screem and just be a dick about everything...John may be the CEO....Dave is way to quiet...Randy is a horn dogg But really cool...But never mess with Kathy she can be really cool but just dont piss her off she wont yell but damn she can make your day go to shit and she'll do it all legally very smart bitch....
  12.  permalink
    Isn't this bitch you call Kathy Kolder a lawyer?
  13.  permalink
    Suzukiman: tm?? what is tm??

Trademark? It's usually the little tiny tm put to the very top like an exponent in math.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Joshua:

Trademark? It's usually the little tiny tm put to the very top like an exponent in math.

Its whateverTM  

® for registered trademarks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    someone: Actually another conspiracy I heard going around is that we are harbouring a Bigfoot at a Fry's

It's a symbiotic relationship.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Guest: reason why kathy found out is cause that 10 mil that they loaned Omar was still unpayed..And since he always walked around pretending to have more money than he really has and business not being so busy... well kathy felt like she was getting shorted by them....One thing we learned here at home office is Omar may yell and screem and just be a dick about everything...John may be the CEO....Dave is way to quiet...Randy is a horn dogg But really cool...But never mess with Kathy she can be really cool but just dont piss her off she wont yell but damn she can make your day go to shit and she'll do it all legally very smart bitch....

More dirt plz.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    Guest: reason why kathy found out is cause that 10 mil that they loaned Omar was still unpayed..And since he always walked around pretending to have more money than he really has and business not being so busy... well kathy felt like she was getting shorted by them....One thing we learned here at home office is Omar may yell and screem and just be a dick about everything...John may be the CEO....Dave is way to quiet...Randy is a horn dogg But really cool...But never mess with Kathy she can be really cool but just dont piss her off she wont yell but damn she can make your day go to shit and she'll do it all legally very smart bitch....

I wonder if Frys will be the next big US corporate scandal?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    asdf:
    Joshua:

Its whateverTM  

® for registered trademarks.

someoneĀ® woke up on "the wrong side"TM of the bed.  

Ā„Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    IRS PLEASE INVESTIGATE THE SAN DIEGO FRY'S ELECTRONICS STORE I'M SURE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ONCE YOU FIND ITFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009
    flea: IRS PLEASE INVESTIGATE THE SAN DIEGO FRY'S ELECTRONICS STORE I'M SURE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ONCE YOU FIND IT

I posit Neanderthals never died out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    oh i was wondering because it wasnt floating so thought it might have been something new like team management. and yo flea take off the caps lock and what are you talking about.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    Guest: the "TAH" is a investment group that the Fry's bros and omar started. The "tah" owns the island, the golf course, the sheep ranch(new zeland),the ranch (texas)...etc. these are the thing the IRS will be looking at cause where did the "tah" get the money to purchase these things. as a investment group there are certain laws that need to be followed. now the "tah" has only 4 investors John, Dave, Randy, and Omar. the question is where did the money come from? they combined do not have enough. But if they use Fry's Electronics funds than that is illegal cause fry's inc. is not listed as a investor and if it was then the earnings from the investments must be made public. cause even thow fry's is a private company it has more than 500 employees. and I don't remember seeing any earning statements in the break room or on my check. and I work in HomeOffice

Hard to believe anything from a person with the name "Guest". :face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    It's Randy Fry, he's bragging.
  14.  permalink
    quarrel among the brothers