Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 17th 2009
    That Fry's sucks a big oneFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    flea: That Fry's sucks a big one

Pretty much.
  2.  permalink
    that number is a bit of an exaggeration, its more like 85-90%

most of which ive noticed are started by the same person *looks at OP*

ok man we get it, you dont like Fry's. nor do alot of people, including myself. but you dont have to post 1-2 new subjects a day about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    Guest: that number is a bit of an exaggeration, its more like 85-90%  

most of which ive noticed are started by the same person *looks at OP*  

ok man we get it, you dont like Fry's. nor do alot of people, including myself. but you dont have to post 1-2 new subjects a day about it.

You guys don't get it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    Or it tells me that pissed off people complain, and content people usually don't take the time to write complaints.  

The old adage is true that one pleased customer may tell one other person, but a pissed off customer will tell 10 other people about their experiences.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I like Frys. Still.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    I still like Fry's as well. Even working there isn't as bad as most people say. They are just poo-poo faces.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    They carry all the Ghost Hunters box sets, I couldnt find them anywhere else.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    I like Fry's as well. Working there isn't too bad. My sanity is still in check.  

Besides, on the Internet, people complain ALL THE TIME. I take such complaints with a grain of salt. People who are happy about whatever, don't voice their opinions as much if at all.  

You know what your subject tells me? Judging by the fact that I see the same people posting here almost day by day, not much at all.Why is there an S in Lisp?
  4.  permalink
    That Guy in Duluth: I like Fry's as well. Working there isn't too bad. My sanity is still in check.  

Besides, on the Internet, people complain ALL THE TIME. I take such complaints with a grain of salt. People who are happy about whatever, don't voice their opinions as much if at all.  

You know what your subject tells me? Judging by the fact that I see the same people posting here almost day by day, not much at all.

Dude, this site gets hundred if not thousands of hits per day. Most people rather read than post. I remember a week ago there was like over 2k guests in one day alone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    That Guy in Duluth: I like Fry's as well. Working there isn't too bad. My sanity is still in check.  

You know what your subject tells me? Judging by the fact that I see the same people posting here almost day by day, not much at all.

People always like to complain on the Internet.. look at all the many anti-bestbuy sites out there..  

and working for Fry's isn't that bad as everyone makes it out to be.. a lot of places have there bad parts.. though Fry's does take it to the extreme at some points.. It still remains my highest paying job yet.. but it helps that I am in Sales..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    frys was just as much a waste of time as sitting here in my cube typing on this forum at this job ..... meh it was fun. So is this one.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: frys was just as much a waste of time as sitting here in my cube typing on this forum at this job ..... meh it was fun. So is this one.

There is quite of few of us like you, just typing away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep endless break in a 6X6 foot padded cell with a desk a laptop 3 monitors and a optional tie shaped like a candy cane.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Your cell is only 2D which sux. I need more monitors though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep i have to go through the roller at the front door the managers get one that is 8x8x4 they can atleast lie down.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009 edited
    Yeah like that insurance commercial where the prices are so low, everyone is crawling around and a gathering one of the office rooms are dancing around signing "how low can you go.. how low can you go.. "
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    exactly. If you look at me sideways im paper thin. I think they are calling them blade cubes.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    In a 3d world 2d objects cant exist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but but but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo hey im still here.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf: In a 3d world 2d objects cant exist.

The other day, I read an article theorizing about how our universe is just a 3D projection of a 2D universe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    The earth doesnt exist! Life is a lie!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    sweetLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: sweet

No, this is:  
    http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    THe world is 2d, its just we see it from 2 angles at the same time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009
    God I love theory.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but then how do you explain all the 1 dimensional people in it. I think it's more like 3 different plains of existence put into one backplane which we will call the fourth dimension so in essence its 4 dimensions made up of the backplane a 3d plane that is 2 2d planes and a 1d plane so there is really 12 dimensions together to make this exist.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I am going back to work now.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: I am going back to work now.

working on the weekends?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2009
    Suzukiman: but then how do you explain all the 1 dimensional people in it. I think it's more like 3 different plains of existence put into one backplane which we will call the fourth dimension so in essence its 4 dimensions made up of the backplane a 3d plane that is 2 2d planes and a 1d plane so there is really 12 dimensions together to make this exist.

Silly Suzukiman. Everyone knows the forth dimension is time.  

In the seventh dimension, all things are possible. Therefore, in the seventh dimension, I actually am a sasquatch. Who works at Best Buy. :-[
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2009
    yep for working on weekends nearer to the 12th dimension i might be fishing but havnt been able to get there yetLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....