Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009 edited
    Think about it, how does a company like Frys only having 2 billion a year in revenue....NOT PROFIT but revenue survive? When you think of all the expenses they have every day like paying vendors, labor, taxes, insurance premiums, benefits, newspaper ads everyday ($30k per city/store easily) etc. How does a company this size only survive on 2 billion in revenue a year across 38 stores? At least half is lost after taxes alone at least (corporate, property, business license,etc etc)!!!! However, Frys has all this money to invest in other things like real estate, gambling trips, giving money to Omar, etc And now the IRS is investing them!!! How do they do it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    fry's is funding terrorist groups or allah terrorist shitFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    You don't believe that Fry's turns a profit? Well, they do. If they didn't they sure wouldn't be in business for one year, let alone over 24 years. Fry's makes a profit, and they do so very well when compared to other retailers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    if you ask me fry's is one big giant conspiracyFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Anyone know if Tyra Fizel is still fucking employees anymore?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009 edited
    calculon: You don't believe that Fry's turns a profit? Well, they do. If they didn't they sure wouldn't be in business for one year, let alone over 24 years. Fry's makes a profit, and they do so very well when compared to other retailers.

Its just hard to believe with the expenses and high taxes in California for a company this size to survive on 2 billion a year. I would not be surprised if Frys is being run by outside money that has nothing to do with Fry's "profits".
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    see this website to see how frys makes a profit, oh wait this is the website. They treat customers and employees like shit and sell overpriced tvs and electronics fund al quaida hire people who don't speak english people with no training do i go on?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    Not to mention all the shady stuff that happens like put an end-cap up for an hour for a vendor visit then tear it down when he/she leaves.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009
    meinside100: Not to mention all the shady stuff that happens like put an end-cap up for an hour for a vendor visit then tear it down when he/she leaves.

Aren't vendor visits unscheduled?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 541
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009
    >>>>Aren't vendor visits unscheduled?

whenever theres a electronics show or expo the vendor is in town for, this happened all the time at the fry's i worked.
  2.  permalink
    flea: Anyone know if Tyra Fizel is still fucking employees anymore?

Last I heard she was dating a cop in Fountain Valley where she works. But she can go fuck herself for all I care. She is a 2 faced bitch. She will play with you like your her little toy, make nice, praise you for being a good person and once your back is turned that when she reveals truely what she really thinks about you. For some people it is true not to judge a book by its cover but for most of you, you already knows that she really does walk around thinking she is better then everyone. Her cover is what's really inside and her fake niceness is just the summery on the back of the book to lure you in.  

I just wish I could read her mind when she is talking to someone else acting like she is her best friend. What she did to my friend was one of those unforgivable case. She sacraficed so much for her and for Fry's, I don't know why, but she did. My friend is a nice person like that and once she quit all of her friends were telling her that Tyra was doing nothing but complaining about the her, the supervisor that stayed there just for her for so long. But its a life lesson I guess, you really have nothing to lose if the person turns out to be nothing in the end.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2126
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    Why would Tyra dress up all fancy and slutty everyday? Is it true she slept with one of the fry's brothers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I think frys is probably sweating this whole investigation. I think you may find many more higherups are going to be disappearing.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Guest: Why would Tyra dress up all fancy and slutty everyday? Is it true she slept with one of the fry's brothers?

I don't know. I have only seen her a couple of times back in the day when she was DDM for LP for D2. I wouldn't be surprised if she did. When my friend was working with her she was CSM for like a month, did a horrible job and was promoted to ASM. It aslo wouldn't surprise me if Fry's top managment had a freaky twisted story to it like the show Nip/Tuck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    gossipgirl025:

Last I heard she was dating a cop in Fountain Valley where she works. But she can go fuck herself for all I care. She is a 2 faced bitch. She will play with you like your her little toy, make nice, praise you for being a good person and once your back is turned that when she reveals truely what she really thinks about you. For some people it is true not to judge a book by its cover but for most of you, you already knows that she really does walk around thinking she is better then everyone. Her cover is what's really inside and her fake niceness is just the summery on the back of the book to lure you in.  

I just wish I could read her mind when she is talking to someone else acting like she is her best friend. What she did to my friend was one of those unforgivable case. She sacraficed so much for her and for Fry's, I don't know why, but she did. My friend is a nice person like that and once she quit all of her friends were telling her that Tyra was doing nothing but complaining about the her, the supervisor that stayed there just for her for so long. But its a life lesson I guess, you really have nothing to lose if the person turns out to be nothing in the end.

Sex gets you all the way to the top.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    asdf:
    gossipgirl025:

Sex gets you all the way to the top.

Never worked for me.. but that's hard when you are a guy.. not a lot of female higher ups that take sex as a bribe.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Sucks to be a guy on the bottom. But when your on top you have all this power.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and you then get corrupt.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009 edited
    gossipgirl025:

Last I heard she was dating a cop in Fountain Valley where she works. But she can go fuck herself for all I care. She is a 2 faced bitch. She will play with you like your her little toy, make nice, praise you for being a good person and once your back is turned that when she reveals truly what she really thinks about you. For some people it is true not to judge a book by its cover but for most of you, you already knows that she really does walk around thinking she is better then everyone. Her cover is what's really inside and her fake niceness is just the summery on the back of the book to lure you in.  

I just wish I could read her mind when she is talking to someone else acting like she is her best friend. What she did to my friend was one of those unforgivable case. She sacrificed so much for her and for Fry's, I don't know why, but she did. My friend is a nice person like that and once she quit all of her friends were telling her that Tyra was doing nothing but complaining about the her, the supervisor that stayed there just for her for so long. But its a life lesson I guess, you really have nothing to lose if the person turns out to be nothing in the end.

Yeah, I remember her being the dept manager of customer service for 2008 holiday season. She was DM for more than a month, but not too much longer. Everyone was shocked that she got promoted so fast: must have been planned, there's no other way to get that kind of promotion so fast. Then they brought Brad Saling in to take her place. Not sure which one I despise more, actually. He had my respect for a while, then he lost it (long story short). He's just like her, perfect friendly front and moments later its a total turn-around for the worse.  

So glad I'm out of there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Dead... thread. :<Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    xbluebellax:
    gossipgirl025:

Last I heard she was dating a cop in Fountain Valley where she works. But she can go fuck herself for all I care. She is a 2 faced bitch. She will play with you like your her little toy, make nice, praise you for being a good person and once your back is turned that when she reveals truly what she really thinks about you. For some people it is true not to judge a book by its cover but for most of you, you already knows that she really does walk around thinking she is better then everyone. Her cover is what's really inside and her fake niceness is just the summery on the back of the book to lure you in.  

I just wish I could read her mind when she is talking to someone else acting like she is her best friend. What she did to my friend was one of those unforgivable case. She sacrificed so much for her and for Fry's, I don't know why, but she did. My friend is a nice person like that and once she quit all of her friends were telling her that Tyra was doing nothing but complaining about the her, the supervisor that stayed there just for her for so long. But its a life lesson I guess, you really have nothing to lose if the person turns out to be nothing in the end.

Yeah, I remember her being the dept manager of customer service for 2008 holiday season. She was DM for more than a month, but not too much longer. Everyone was shocked that she got promoted so fast: must have been planned, there's no other way to get that kind of promotion so fast. Then they brought Brad Saling in to take her place. Not sure which one I despise more, actually. He had my respect for a while, then he lost it (long story short). He's just like her, perfect friendly front and moments later its a total turn-around for the worse.  

Really? My opinion was the complete opposite of Brad. For the longest time I thought he was against me. But after talking with one of my friends that still worked there at the time, she told me he was always on my side from the begining. So I started thinking about it and she was right. He was always saving my ass if I did something the SM or ASM didn't like. He also wanted to see me be sup 2 and gave me a chance but the I guess Tyra or Shweta didn't want to give me that chance.  

What happened to you to make your opinion change? And who are you just out of curiosity? You don't work there anymore I'm guessing so would you have a problem telling me?
  5.  permalink
    xbluebellax:
    gossipgirl025:

He's not that bad. He's my CSDM here in San Diego now.
  6.  permalink
    He's a good guy. I was surprised they didn't have him come up here to san marcos to replace our ASM. They got some youngling from Texas I hear.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBest Buy
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2009 edited
    meinside100: Think about it, how does a company like Frys only having 2 billion a year in revenue....NOT PROFIT but revenue survive? When you think of all the expenses they have every day like paying vendors, labor, taxes, insurance premiums, benefits, newspaper ads everyday ($30k per city/store easily) etc. How does a company this size only survive on 2 billion in revenue a year across 38 stores? At least half is lost after taxes alone at least (corporate, property, business license,etc etc)!!!! However, Frys has all this money to invest in other things like real estate, gambling trips, giving money to Omar, etc And now the IRS is investing them!!! How do they do it?

There's alot of other legal maneuvers that Fry's can use to bring in revenue. Like other retailers Fry's probably rents the property that the stores are on from another company that the Fry's brothers probably own. Therefore as a company Fry's can get a ton of money back in taxes for renting rather than owning. Simple things like this are done by almost every single mid-size to large companies.