Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2009
    well if you think about it a stoplight on a big street will cycle once every half minute lets say you can get 25 cents every cycle not too difficult. so that is 50 cents a minute which is 30$ an hour tax free now lets say you arnt doing so well lets call it 10 cents a cycle on avg. so 20 cents a minute which is 12 an hour tax free.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1.  permalink
    I doubt this website has caused Fry's to lose much moeny. All someone would have to do is read a couple of these posts and it would be rather clear that this site is hard to take all that seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    this site is so bad I clear my cache because its filthy
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    this site is so bad I clear my cache because its filthy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009
    as the new bbery ad says your butt is posting again da dum tshhh .... yeah I'm keeping my day job. .... also if you laughed i feel you may have an acute case of simplemindedness dont take it personally most people get it from time to time. i wonder if my humor can get any dryer can i take a moisture loan out on it so it goes negative moisture? not to mention it was steamrollered flatter than most pieces of paper.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    what i hate is when my phone calls upper management and they can here conversations about them
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009 edited
    Check out how much this website is worth....  

This site is worth $111,759.3.
    How much is yours worth?

Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    lol talk about speaking out your assLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i wonder when we will catch up with google?  

My site is worth $1.2 Billion.
    How much is yours worth?

Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009 edited
    http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.frysforum.com  

I love that peak of traffic Alexa shows for the latter part of November. Everybody's looking for that leaked Black Friday ad!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: i wonder when we will catch up with google?  

My site is worth $1.2 Billion.
    How much is yours worth?

1.2 billion? That's a helluva deal. Three Googles please!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    frys.com  

My site is worth $1.33 Million.
    How much is yours worth?

Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2009
    Joshua:
    Suzukiman: ok time for my homeless or worthless people rant. Anyone that is either homeless or worthless should be forced to work by the government or deported could also throw in stoning as a punishment for not working and being homeless or useless. This government service will give the homeless a place to sleep, bathrooms, and food. This will solve the lazy homeless problem and possibly teach some of them some skillz like digging ditches building simple furniture for schools and stamping license plates. It will at the same time make the ones who are simply lazy pull their weight plus some more, in turn this will make them want to work at a regular job because it will be easier.

Vote for Suzukiman!  

I agree with that, can't stand bums. It's one thing if you *can't* get a job, it's another when you wont. Honestly, if you're homeless or flat out broke with no job, sign up with the nearest Burger King or Little Caesars or something. $8 an hour is something... Then again, they'd rather leach off and abuse our very generous system of unemployment and welfare etc...

I'm a libertarian and I believe that the government shouldn't give anyone shit and should just do their job. And by job I mean enforce the declaration of independents. I don't think think they should be able to make new laws even if its for our "safety". Oh and we need one percent free markets not this we need to keep and eye on it bullshit. Obama's gonna drives into a pile of dung then ship us into the ocean then the Russians are going to shut us with a nuclear missile from one of their submarine.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    sialer:
    Joshua:
    Suzukiman: ok time for my homeless or worthless people rant. Anyone that is either homeless or worthless should be forced to work by the government or deported could also throw in stoning as a punishment for not working and being homeless or useless. This government service will give the homeless a place to sleep, bathrooms, and food. This will solve the lazy homeless problem and possibly teach some of them some skillz like digging ditches building simple furniture for schools and stamping license plates. It will at the same time make the ones who are simply lazy pull their weight plus some more, in turn this will make them want to work at a regular job because it will be easier.

Vote for Suzukiman!  

I agree with that, can't stand bums. It's one thing if you *can't* get a job, it's another when you wont. Honestly, if you're homeless or flat out broke with no job, sign up with the nearest Burger King or Little Caesars or something. $8 an hour is something... Then again, they'd rather leach off and abuse our very generous system of unemployment and welfare etc...

I'm a libertarian and I believe that the government shouldn't give anyone shit and should just do their job. And by job I mean enforce the declaration of independents. I don't think think they should be able to make new laws even if its for our "safety". Oh and we need one percent free markets not this we need to keep and eye on it bullshit. Obama's gonna drives into a pile of dung then ship us into the ocean then the Russians are going to shut us with a nuclear missile from one of their submarine.

If you were a libertarian, you must have really hated Bush.. As far as making new laws to protect our "safety".. if it deals with limiting personal actions, i'm against it.. unfortunately as far as the market goes... if we, i mean the AMERICAN PUBLIC, wasn't so stupid, we can have a free range market.. unfortunately we need protection from crooks.. the same crooks that Washington is too stupid to see and are still handing them out money.. You know the banks that said they needed money, so we give it to them, but then they continue to spend it on stupid events and even worse Bonuses... I wish I got a bonus for making companies go broke.. But well as far as all these bailouts go... we are just delaying the inevitable... slowing pulling off the bandaid.. just pull it off already so we can start rebuilding..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nope the money should have been set up with tight scrutiny by the government.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2009 edited
    Ayahu's site:  

$219399945746251562728303004048271625253647715587999998841544444.51 USDSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2009
    in yen? thats like $3.52 us isnt it?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsodapop
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    You guys fail to see that if sales at Fry's have not gone down since it was posted and in every newspaper that Omar stold all that money then this website is not going to hurt them. Fry's Electronics is not phased by this if anything should have hurt them and ruined them and made sales drop it would have been the Omar scandal considering that was a direct hit on vendors who provide the products in the stores so if you honestly think that Fry's has lost money over this forum and your post your crazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    that topic was probably 219399945746251562728303004048271625253647715587999998841544444.51 posts ago its been derailed atleast 3 times since thenLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: that topic was probably 219399945746251562728303004048271625253647715587999998841544444.51 posts ago its been derailed atleast 3 times since then

I like whole numbers, so I'm gonna go ahead an
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    ???? an what ??????Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    :face-devil-grin:
    Suzukiman: although you dont go after and beat down the stupid people as much either.
    don't read too much into it, knock off some words here and there and you get - go after and beat down the stupid people !! duh, lol.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009
    This post was from MARCH.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2009
    its been soo long I dont even know what I had commented on.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....