Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    In terms of all the bad mouthing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 18th 2009
    well the amount this website has caused fry's to lose isn't anywhere near the amount of money employees who were let go or fired because of numbers or stupid shit or because a manager doesn't like him is no where near the sameFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  2.  permalink
    This forums, in a way, helps Fry's, and in other ways, hurts Fry's. I don't see to it to be a loss at all compared to certain other situations- which I'll be posting up soon.
  3.  permalink
    Joshua: This forums, in a way, helps Fry's, and in other ways, hurts Fry's. I don't see to it to be a loss at all compared to certain other situations- which I'll be posting up soon.

Please do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    IT DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY HAVE RIPPED OF EMPLOYEES BY NOT GIVING THEM MORE MONEY THAN MINIMUM WAGE OR MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM OMAR THE THEIFFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Have you guys heard that saying that Fry's Management says its something like this....  

If a customer has a bad experience they will tell 11 people and they will tell 11 people resulting in a 1 million dollar loss per person  

If you guys know the exact saying please post it....if this is true fry's should be bankrupt soon I know I had many bad experiences as a customerFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    pLuS if THis SiTe iS sO BaD whY doEsnT fRY's bUy iT?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    UM THIS WEBSITE HELP FRY'S ON BLACK FRIDAY AND AFTER THANKSGIVING DAY BY POSTING UP THE AD EARLY ALLOWING MORE CUSTOMERS TO SHOP AT FRY'SFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  4.  permalink
    flea: UM THIS WEBSITE HELP FRY'S ON BLACK FRIDAY AND AFTER THANKSGIVING DAY BY POSTING UP THE AD EARLY ALLOWING MORE CUSTOMERS TO SHOP AT FRY'S

FLEA SERIOUSLY....use the edit button and just add to what you have to say....your multiple posts are annoying and hurt my eyes as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    meinside100:
    flea: UM THIS WEBSITE HELP FRY'S ON BLACK FRIDAY AND AFTER THANKSGIVING DAY BY POSTING UP THE AD EARLY ALLOWING MORE CUSTOMERS TO SHOP AT FRY'S

FLEA SERIOUSLY....use the edit button and just add to what you have to say....your multiple posts are annoying and hurt my eyes as well.

Yeah I thin Flea needs to stop posting over and over again.. especially all the gibberish.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    If this site makes Fry's lose money, I can't how much Best Buy loses from all of its Anti-Best Buy sites..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Flea's account is an open account so anyone can login and type something and remain anonymous. Thats why it appears flea is posting again and again, it's multiple people.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    AyaHu: Flea's account is an open account so anyone can login and type something and remain anonymous. Thats why it appears flea is posting again and again, it's multiple people.

thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009
    Probably like the former Fry's Electronics Exeriences run by Steve Thomas, this site brings attention to the problems that Fry's has - be it from how they treat employees, to how they try to force their uncompetative "Fry's Card" on people, to how they try and find ways to deny a return on defective merchandise.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    can we open guest account and kill flea or restrict the entire forum to never USING CAPS. ......... I wonder if my posts have changed in tune tone or content since steves site?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    the evolution of a half breed forum troll that is working too much to be a true forum troll hmmmmm??? not to mention too cultured and civilized to start a flame war ........ anyone have a ring compressor i could borrow or buy?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Suzukiman: I wonder if my posts have changed in tune tone or content since steves site?

Sometimes...sometimes not. There are times when, between punctuation and grammar, it makes it difficult to figure out what you were trying to communicate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep i dont think that will ever change but theres a . well atleast its at the end of a sentence no matter how unfinished it was  

usually my posts are written between the lines and usually have hidden meaning like the frys books store that everyone didn't get. and yes that was an apostrophe i think used on only one "dont".Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    although you dont go after and beat down the stupid people as much either.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I think this site opens employees eyes to the culture Fry's employees deal with. I think fleas account needs to be blocked and if anyone wants to talk shit they can do it under their own name or under the guest account.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    so far ive seen a 100% vote to ban fleaLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2126
    I don't think you should ban fleas account because you can't post a new topic under a guest account so fleas account is great plus everyone trusts flea's account because its 100% anonymous since everyone uses it..this is just my opinion. I think being anonymous online is a great way to express yourself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Guest: I don't think you should ban fleas account because you can't post a new topic under a guest account so fleas account is great plus everyone trusts flea's account because its 100% anonymous since everyone uses it..this is just my opinion. I think being anonymous online is a great way to express yourself.

I think people can create their own account to be anonymous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you arnt exactly giving away your social to sign up to the site so if you want to post sign up an account you dont give any personal info if you need an email yahoo gives free ones gmail does a better job at it and hotmail just needs to be dusted off so take you pick.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I vote for the FLEA account to be erased and banned... It's useless.. there is enough way to be anonymous on this site..Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    even flea agrees to ban fleaLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    This site hasn't caused Fry's to lose one dollar.
  6.  permalink
    calculon: This site hasn't caused Fry's to lose one dollar.

Proof?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009 edited
    i do think frys loses money when their special ads get leaked because the are trying to limit the sale of their ad items. they are not prepared for a surge of high foot traffic. (i sent this from mobile, edited it from the pc, the mobile version needs and edit button)
  7.  permalink
    asdf: i do think frys loses money when their special ads get leaked because the are trying to limit the sale of their ad items. they are not prepared for a surge of high foot traffic. (i sent this from mobile, edited it from the pc, the mobile version needs and edit button)

Even with sales items. What matters is that they bring the person in the store. I don't believe they lose money on sale items (whilst they don't make any or much), but by having the people in the store- and goods and services are available for them, people are become potential customers. Just look at things like people who buy the candy before they check out.  

If they are happy with the sale, the product, and the service, Fry's as a word will have a positive meaning to it and will most likely bring the customer back even if they didn't buy anything other than the sale. This website and Fry's ad leaks is like free advertising for Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I vote no on the Flea ban, because your level of anonymity is much higher using that account.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    Fry's does lose sales on door busters. But thats not the reason I say this site costs them much cash.  

In reality, the actual traffic through this site is paltry at best. There's rarely a new member that spends any amount of time here, and the topics are childish and lame. If anything, Fry's is benefiting from free publicity, which some marketers will say is always good, even if it appears bad.  

Fry's loses nothing from this sites existence.
  8.  permalink
    The site is too small to make an impact on anything.
  9.  permalink
    calculon is proberly a supervisor or one of the fry's brothers!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I wonder how often the frys brothers visit this site if ever?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    Suzukiman: I wonder how often the frys brothers visit this site if ever?

I know Kathy Kolder knows about this site so I am guess so do the Fry Brothers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    SDCherryPicker:
    Suzukiman: I wonder how often the frys brothers visit this site if ever?

I know Kathy Kolder knows about this site so I am guess so do the Fry Brothers.

They should drop by and say hey.
  11.  permalink
    Eh... not much if anything. Very rarely if ever, do people go online and say, "Oooh. I wonder if I can find an Anti-Fry's website," before even buying something from the store.  

Besides, I only complain about customer service or whatever if I did not agree to it (such as sign for it). If I signed that receipt for example, I am expected to know the Return Policy, PSC Terms and Conditions, Fry's Cards Privacy Agreement, etc. It is my own darn fault if I didn't read it. And most complaints actually come from that. I remember the Insurance Company doing that to me once. After I saw it, I was like, "Cool. Thanks."Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    That Guy in Duluth: Eh... not much if anything. Very rarely if ever, do people go online and say, "Oooh. I wonder if I can find an Anti-Fry's website," before even buying something from the store.  

Besides, I only complain about customer service or whatever if I did not agree to it (such as sign for it). If I signed that receipt for example, I am expected to know the Return Policy, PSC Terms and Conditions, Fry's Cards Privacy Agreement, etc. It is my own darn fault if I didn't read it. And most complaints actually come from that. I remember the Insurance Company doing that to me once. After I saw it, I was like, "Cool. Thanks."

Yeah I love all those people who sign the agreements to PSC's and them come back and complain because it doesn't cover Physical Damage or software.. Of course, they say that the salesperson said that it did cover it.. OF course there is 2 camps. A) Those who actually believed the lying salesperson(usually one that actually is ranked high every week) or b) those who knows exactly what it covers and tries to get it covered anyways by lying and saying the salesperson told them that it specifically "COVERS PHYSICAL DAMAGE"Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    I like how it covers "everything" but then they list things it doesn't cover.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    Do they cover leprechaun theft?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009 edited
    It's not mentioned so it does cover that.  

I find it funny that physical damage caused by you is not covered but if its from someone else it is.
  12.  permalink
    Who cares about all the negative reviews on service. Go to BestBuy if you want regular service!!! Big deal!!! Stupid managers brew stupid employees who make stupid mistakes, and I've found good bargains due to carelessness. The best buys are always at FRYS!!!

Besides....losers and high school drop-outs need work too. Fry's is doing us a community service:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2009
    ok time for my homeless or worthless people rant. Anyone that is either homeless or worthless should be forced to work by the government or deported could also throw in stoning as a punishment for not working and being homeless or useless. This government service will give the homeless a place to sleep, bathrooms, and food. This will solve the lazy homeless problem and possibly teach some of them some skillz like digging ditches building simple furniture for schools and stamping license plates. It will at the same time make the ones who are simply lazy pull their weight plus some more, in turn this will make them want to work at a regular job because it will be easier.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  13.  permalink
    Suzukiman: ok time for my homeless or worthless people rant. Anyone that is either homeless or worthless should be forced to work by the government or deported could also throw in stoning as a punishment for not working and being homeless or useless. This government service will give the homeless a place to sleep, bathrooms, and food. This will solve the lazy homeless problem and possibly teach some of them some skillz like digging ditches building simple furniture for schools and stamping license plates. It will at the same time make the ones who are simply lazy pull their weight plus some more, in turn this will make them want to work at a regular job because it will be easier.

Vote for Suzukiman!  

I agree with that, can't stand bums. It's one thing if you *can't* get a job, it's another when you wont. Honestly, if you're homeless or flat out broke with no job, sign up with the nearest Burger King or Little Caesars or something. $8 an hour is something... Then again, they'd rather leach off and abuse our very generous system of unemployment and welfare etc...
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    What are you talking about? Bums make more than those working at Burger King.. heck some even get probably more than some managers at Fry's.  

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&ct=us/1-0&fp=49811eb0070dbe74&ei=VhWBSeb-EoTUlQTqlPT-AQ&url=http%3A//www.edmontonsun.com/News/Edmonton/2009/01/27/8158091-sun.html&cid=1297425148&usg=AFQjCNEosr6gbUBW3FcIXJFI__AylQFmuAHiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  14.  permalink
    someone:
    That Guy in Duluth: Eh... not much if anything. Very rarely if ever, do people go online and say, "Oooh. I wonder if I can find an Anti-Fry's website," before even buying something from the store.  

Besides, I only complain about customer service or whatever if I did not agree to it (such as sign for it). If I signed that receipt for example, I am expected to know the Return Policy, PSC Terms and Conditions, Fry's Cards Privacy Agreement, etc. It is my own darn fault if I didn't read it. And most complaints actually come from that. I remember the Insurance Company doing that to me once. After I saw it, I was like, "Cool. Thanks."

Yeah I love all those people who sign the agreements to PSC's and them come back and complain because it doesn't cover Physical Damage or software.. Of course, they say that the salesperson said that it did cover it.. OF course there is 2 camps. A) Those who actually believed the lying salesperson(usually one that actually is ranked high every week) or b) those who knows exactly what it covers and tries to get it covered anyways by lying and saying the salesperson told them that it specifically "COVERS PHYSICAL DAMAGE"

I wouldn't say that, because the highest ranking salesperson at Duluth in Computers don't lie. They always pitch, "Any hard drive issue is covered," which is true. And the funny thing is... it works.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    That Guy in Duluth:
    someone:

Yeah I love all those people who sign the agreements to PSC's and them come back and complain because it doesn't cover Physical Damage or software.. Of course, they say that the salesperson said that it did cover it.. OF course there is 2 camps. A) Those who actually believed the lying salesperson(usually one that actually is ranked high every week) or b) those who knows exactly what it covers and tries to get it covered anyways by lying and saying the salesperson told them that it specifically "COVERS PHYSICAL DAMAGE"

I wouldn't say that, because the highest ranking salesperson at Duluth in Computers don't lie. They always pitch, "Any hard drive issue is covered," which is true. And the funny thing is... it works.

How much does the top guy in Duluth make in PSC's a week and commission wise?Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  15.  permalink
    PSC?  

It varies. Usually between 1800-2200. Commissions? At least $600 if not more.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    That Guy in Duluth: PSC?  

It varies. Usually between 1800-2200. Commissions? At least $600 if not more.

top guy here does.. $3k in psc in $1k in commission.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!