Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2009

Only $260, after AP.
  1.  permalink
    imma keep a lookout for these
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    These are like normally $50 bucks. How can we sell them at $300 and up?
    •  
      CommentAuthorfryguy
    asdf: These are like normally $50 bucks. How can we sell them at $300 and up?

I think you are mistaking them for stun guns. Tasers are $300-$350.  
    http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=tasermerch&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=245159327&Count2=162299752  
    Stun Gun  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZgRNJ6KWE4  
    Taser  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK2OsttO614
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    those are fun to modify :face-devil-grin:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I've made a "stun gun" from a disposable camera. Not very powerful, just stings.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep make one from 2 of those small motorcycle 12v hobby batteries you can get from fried and a 2 12v car amps (in parrallel this will make a 24 volt "killer" stun gun.)Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    I heard we were getting these, they finally arrived? How much AP do we get off?I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009 edited
    i'd buy one. i admit it.  

i don't even care how much ap. i just want to tazer myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Doesnt mace work just fine?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    it also adds extra zest to food at the same time but the taser is portable and you can cook your food with it so now which is better.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009 edited
    Never underestimate the shit a Jewish run company sells to make a buck...even if it is meant to do bodily harm. Almost reminds me of Mana Posions in software once. We litterly had a few associates die over those things.
  2.  permalink
    meinside100: Never underestimate the shit a Jewish run company sells to make a buck...even if it is meant to do bodily harm. Almost reminds me of Mana Posions in software once. We litterly had a few associates die over those things.

Sometimes, it's good to have a defensive weapon available for people. Say for instance a woman getting raped? Where was her taser when she needed one? While maces still probably hurt like hell, I don't think it'll take a man down to the ground, and drooling. While I love the right to bear arms, a taser maybe more helpful for people accepting some form of defense.  

What gets me most, while there are abusive people out there, the people who are good never have these kind of things available for them. Say for instance, a ban on guns in the state. Who's got a gun? The bad guy. Who doesn't, the good guy. Who loses? The good guy. I don't plan on being one of those suckers who could have lived if they had something, I just don't care if abusive people have another available way to get guns or tasers- which they would have gotten even if it wasn't at Fry's; they will have one if they can get one, even if it's illegal or illegally obtained. At least in this case, the non-abusive people will have one ready to go too. God bless our second amendment right, some people just don't understand the importance of our special gift the founding fathers left for us.  

By the way, what's Mana poisons? Are you talking about that little drink? Yeah, I don't trust those either. If there's something else though, couldn't hurt to know about it. In software?  

Also, you ought to slow down on your prejudice posts- reasons should already be self-explanatory. What's wrong with Jewish people? You seem to only look for what's bad in people.  

Cheers :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    You really ARE young and naive :DSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    self restraint happen on this post.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    All I am going to say, is that mana crap is awful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu: You really ARE young and naive :D

Well at least it can't be faked.
  3.  permalink
    asdf:
    AyaHu: You really ARE young and naive :D

Well at least it can't be faked.

Dang it. I back up all my information with examples, facts, and history; all I can get is "'You really ARE young and naive." What should have I expected though, some of you guys are just typical liberals. I guess it's okay to live the way you guys do, ignorance is bliss.  

Suzukiman: self restraint happen on this post.

That happened to me too *glares at the edited in both posts* :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    "Facts" means something you've never experienced or couldnt possibly imagine.  

And of course, here in AZ, we all pack. Guns are so legal. God bless our beautiful state.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    too bad we illegalized automaticsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    AyaHu: "Facts" means something you've never experienced or couldnt possibly imagine.

I know you got this whole thing backwards.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I was referring to:  

Sometimes, it's good to have a defensive weapon available for people. Say for instance a woman getting raped? Where was her taser when she needed one? While maces still probably hurt like hell, I don't think it'll take a man down to the ground, and drooling.

And you also dont know what a place is like with a right to bear arms, unless I am mistaken and you are not in California.  

Here in AZ, we have less shootings. Period. And we all are packin. So I guess that goes to show, humans are so anti authoritarian. They just want the freedom.  

Id also point out your youthful interpretation of good and evil, but I dont have to.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    There's several mistakes on behalf of your valueless post:  

AyaHu: I was referring to:  

Sometimes, it's good to have a defensive weapon available for people. Say for instance a woman getting raped? Where was her taser when she needed one? While maces still probably hurt like hell, I don't think it'll take a man down to the ground, and drooling.

Right here, you prove that you don't understand that I was using an EXAMPLE there, not a fact. Just because I use example doesn't mean that everything I refer to is being used as a fact. I use EXAMPLES, facts, and history I said. Not just one. That one above, is once again, clearly an EXAMPLE. You were confused with your facts.  

AyaHu:And you also dont know what a place is like with a right to bear arms, unless I am mistaken and you are not in California.

Again, confused with your facts. This here, is called an ASSUMPTION. You don't know me. I never told you that I have been living in California all my life. I'm 19 years old, who knows where I've been? I may have lived in Arizona as well, or in Texas, or even in Murcia (Spain), or anywhere. Also, you seem to think that I only know what's going on in California because I live here. While it's easier for me to know only the politics in California, I am familiar with other states and countries.  

More of the the not trusting Joshua implied in that sentence too with your "unless I am mistaken and you are not in California." I have previously posted that I am a Californian, which is how you know that I am Californian, so there should be no mistake in that. I am also quite obvious to my identity on here, it seems you have been questioning me since the moment I mentioned that I have an IDENTICAL TWIN (tested) just as you- but because you believe in those THEORIES (not facts), you feel that I am lying. Shame, but I guess it doesn't matter.  

AyaHu:Here in AZ, we have less shootings. Period. And we all are packin. So I guess that goes to show, humans are so anti authoritarian. They just want the freedom.

You seem to either support the freedom of guns with this argument, or you are just stupid to point it out if you are against it. I clearly support gun laws too, why are you arguing against me when we think alike on this matter? I, once again, support the freedom of guns and defensive weapons. You must have misunderstood me or you don't know what the second amendment right is when I say I support it. The second amendment right is not a gun law that limits our freedom of guns, it's the one that gives us our freedom to it. Hopefully this helps straighten out your facts a little more.  

AyaHu:Id also point out your youthful interpretation of good and evil, but I dont have to.

Most people's interpretations of good and evil can be considered quite youthful. I see no need to point that out in this debate though, that argument is not relevant to the support of guns or not. Maybe I use my youthful interpretation to give a better understanding of the situation for that one example. Clearly, you couldn't understand it though- You must have a retarded interpretation of good and evil cause I simply can't dumb it down anymore for you.  

Meh, what you expect from this. If you call me "young and naive," I'm just gonna have to poke at your posts and point out your obvious mistakes, showing how naive you can be. You make a great EXAMPLE to my "ignorance is bliss" comment. Restrain yourself from insulting me further, or I'll continue the dissections of your post merely to point out your mistakes rather than to utilize your comments to better the argument. I used this entire post to straighten out any commotion on my views that you had of me, when I could have used this to make it another argument that supports freedom just as you appear to support like me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    Ayahu, Josh is ripping you a new one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    See Josh is one of the rare people at fries he wount last long due to finding a better job and quitting i thinkLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009 edited
    Josh, I wasn't arguing with you about guns. I was only and purely pointing out that you, my friend, are young and naive. I have been through these events and believe me, a taser vs mace will not save you. Period. Because you couldn't even imagine this situation, you are speaking from an outsiders perspective as though it is a fact that it possibly could save you. It would be such a rare occurance for it, and I speak from experience, unlike you, who doesn't even know what it's like to be a woman, let alone be in such an appalling situation.  

If, for example, we were talking about an event that was happening to a man, I'd just be quiet, since I know very little about being a man, and am not ashamed to admit my ignorance in things such as. I could say "It looks to me like men always pee a lot", but I would really not be able to say "Men pee so much, they need a toilet with them all the time" would I?  

And since you asked, I also pointed out the other areas of your lack of expertise, such as a right to bear arms state. You boasted on the importance, but you have just admitted, as my previous information had implied, that you havent experienced living long term in a state with a right to bear arms. Since you asked where you were going wrong, I pointed this out, not because I disagree. Only to show you, my friend, where you appeared young and naive.  

I've never accused you of lying about your twin - Im fascinated by twinship even though I am one which is why I barrage ALL twins with the same questions. I barrage all twins with "Were you tested by swab or some other method?" "What was the percentage of your swab tests" etc etc. I am not picking on you alone, but I know in your world it may feel that way, because you've never experienced my reaction to any other twins.  

Only the young and naive believe in black and white.  

Only the young and naive are ever offended by being called so. Dont worry, its not a trait I consider a flaw. It's simply a trait. Nothing more. I've always liked you. Even with your inability to accommodate friendly debate, I still do. Don't worry so much about what others think of you, no need to be defensive, Im certainly not attacking you. I definitely did not insult you, or intend to. It may be your own culture which considers such a statement of character as an insult, but here in AZ, we have a different culture, and it is not taken that way by anyone over the age of 16.  

I'm not saying you are stupid, naivety is a form of gullibility. Not stupidity. I hope you aren't misinterpreting, as that was not the implication.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    edit: Screw this post. I apologize for being a jerk. Probably the longest post I have ever made though, was worthy of saving on a Word document... an amazing four pages long!  

Regards  
    - Joshua
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009 edited
    Since you read it, I'm taking it out for personal reasons ;D:face-angel::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Joshua: edit: Screw this post. I apologize for being a jerk. Probably the longest post I have ever made though, was worthy of saving on a Word document.  

Regards  
    - Joshua

Facebook Notes. Its where its at.Superhero!
  7.  permalink
    AyaHu: Still, screw tasers, the one truly reliable weapon you will ever have is your mind. :face-angel:

Never hurts to have a gun with you just in case though :face-devil-grin: Haha
  8.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    Joshua: edit: Screw this post. I apologize for being a jerk. Probably the longest post I have ever made though, was worthy of saving on a Word document.  

Regards  
    - Joshua

Facebook Notes. Its where its at.

Yeah, took me a couple hours to type it up, couldn't simply erase it though I was completely blinded with rage. It's 5am now, too :face-crying:.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Joshua:
    AyaHu:

Regards  
    - Joshua

Yeah, took me a couple hours to type it up, couldn't simply erase it though I was completely blinded with rage. It's 5am now, too :face-crying:.

Wait, why are you up at 5am?Superhero!
  9.  permalink
    AyaHu: Since you read it, I'm taking it out for personal reasons ;D:face-angel::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel::face-angel:

100% read. Touching about the others you know of. I apologize, this is why guns should be legalized.
  10.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    Joshua:
    AyaHu:

Regards  
    - Joshua

Wait, why are you up at 5am?

I wont admit it, but some believe that I am an insomniac. I just have a horrible sleeping pattern from not delegating my wants and needs appropriately.  

Other things can get into my mind though, and I wont be able to sleep, that's why I post so long and willing to stay up and type stupid things like this. Things like, friends who got into drugs, maybe something I may have said (or posted) mean to somebody earlier that day *cough.* Other various little things that can get on my nerve. Sometimes, I lie in my bed for hours but never sleep.  

This isn't an everyday thing though. Guaranteed, if I didn't sleep one day, I will the next.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hey, Ive never complained. Especially when you walk around tombstone and all the handsome men are dressed in 1800s clothes with their guns on their belts. Guys dressed so good back then.Superhero!
  11.  permalink
    AyaHu: Hey, Ive never complained. Especially when you walk around tombstone and all the handsome men are dressed in 1800s clothes with their guns on their belts. Guys dressed so good back then.

*Back to the Future, Part III*
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009
    hmmm the deloreon the only car to turn super nerds into car mechanics overnight.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: hmmm the deloreon the only car to turn super nerds into car mechanics overnight.

Yeah I have a friend at work who has a toy deloreon car and is into mechanics and is a nerd. You are right about that one.  

The deloreon is the missing link between nerds and cars.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep if it didnt exist we would never have the starwars nerd working at quick tune. all i have to say is *uses darth voice* come to the dark side and use slick 50.  

but seriously folks dont fall for gimmicks and micro grains of ptfe dont belong in the engine save it for your nonstick cookware. think of sand in your engine oil.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  12.  permalink
    Suzukiman: yep if it didnt exist we would never have the starwars nerd working at quick tune. all i have to say is *uses darth voice* come to the dark side and use slick 50.  

but seriously folks dont fall for gimmicks and micro grains of ptfe dont belong in the engine save it for your nonstick cookware. think of sand in your engine oil.

*Darth Vader (Episode III)* Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  

That movie made me mad at how phony some of the things were like "She no longer has the will to live" for Padme. Was still pretty cool though.  

Sand in my engine oil? Since when did my car not have sand in the engine oil, I drive a mitsubishi! =p Nah, not a bad car, they just set her up so badly- I have no clue why.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Star Wars Ep 3, along with Twilight, is the best SO BAD ITS REALLY, REALLY GOOD movie of all time. Twilight is a close second.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    no ptfe is like sand in your engine ... however when the engine block is new you will notice sand in your oil for the first couple of oil changes if you actually have it researched.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    So Greased Lighting, Slick50, DuraLube are bad for your engine?  

I noticed a few companies who sell regular oil say it contains Slick50
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    NEVER buy anything that says slick50 or ptfe on the bottle as dupont says ptfe should NOT be put in any engine and they actually had a court case against slick50 to try and stop them from using it in such a way.  

the other ones are no good they will destabilize the chemical mix in the oil they do add good stuff that is used in oils as degreasers and rejuvinators but too much of one is a bad thing simply change your oil with a quality oil shell rotella with zink and mobil one are good brands.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
  13.  permalink
    I heard Twilight was gay lol :P, never seen it though, so I couldn't really take a stance and tell you what I think about it... Didn't sound like my type of movie though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It was beyond downright hilarious. Every scene was a new height of laughability.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2009
    Just to be clear, do they seriously fscking sparkle??
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2009
    Yes, I am one too  
    Superhero!