Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    I know a employee in my store who is having his friend come in to return stuff from other locations or products they steal. I also know a employee who grabs products off the shelf and returns it with someone else's receipt . I am afraid because I am afraid they might try to hurt me or my family if I turn them in. Is there any way to communicate with someone in management without saying who I am or revealing my identity?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    THATS NOTHING AT MY STORE I KNOW EMPLOYEES WHO GO TO THE CAFE AND STEAL FOOD AND DON'T PAY FOR IT AND EAT IT LIKE SODA AND CHIPS ETCFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Admin - please disable flea's account.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    secondedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    thirdedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    so we dont get posts like I AM DEMONSTRATING HERE BY CAPSING EVERYTHING ON 5 SEPERATE POSTS FOR ONE SUBJECT ok well maybe just three but you get the idea.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1.  permalink
    Hmm, my store the LP has set up an anonymous calling number- to reveal information you may have witnessed. I'm shocked that the stores don't follow consistency with each other. I would check to see if this is available to you at your store.  

Odds are, if the person gets fired by store management, they wont reveal your name to culprit. To begin with, I would go to the person in charge of LP first because even if you don't have tangible evidence, if you even bring up something like "I overheard them talking the other day about... ... and I was concerned, I'd like to remain anonymous if there any further needs from myself" they will keep their eye on that person and may eventually catch 'em. It seems to me LP prefers catches on employees rather than (phony) customers, so they will definitely be interested in this. Just be careful making it sound like you are trying to take this employee out of business because you may not like him or her, it'll look bad.  

Good luck!
  2.  permalink
    flea: I know a employee in my store who is having his friend come in to return stuff from other locations or products they steal. I also know a employee who grabs products off the shelf and returns it with someone else's receipt . I am afraid because I am afraid they might try to hurt me or my family if I turn them in. Is there any way to communicate with someone in management without saying who I am or revealing my identity?

The Silent Witness Hotline. Go ask your Coach or LP for the phone number. There is no way it could be traced back to you. But if you don't wanna ask anyone for it I could find out for you and post it here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009 edited
    I'm going to agree with the removal of the Flea account. I would like to see the removal of the guest option as well. If someone really wants to say something stupid, they should have to re-register. At the very least, this will give them a couple more minutes to think about how to best articulate their idiocy.
  3.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:
    flea: I know a employee in my store who is having his friend come in to return stuff from other locations or products they steal. I also know a employee who grabs products off the shelf and returns it with someone else's receipt . I am afraid because I am afraid they might try to hurt me or my family if I turn them in. Is there any way to communicate with someone in management without saying who I am or revealing my identity?

The Silent Witness Hotline. Go ask your Coach or LP for the phone number. There is no way it could be traced back to you. But if you don't wanna ask anyone for it I could find out for you and post it here.

Meh, if you ask LP for the number, then it wouldn't be such as silent witness hotline seeing as you may be the only one asking for the number lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    dude the number is posted in the employee lounge. don't be such a twit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    I agree on disabling Flea's account.. Nothing constructive comes out of it..  

as for reporting them.. Just write a letter and find a way to give it to LP without them seeing you.. ;)Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Well the guest account is just as bad as the flea account. Too bad guest account doesn't allow you to start discussions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    good point.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....