Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009 edited
    I mean with all these countries hating us and all these wars and terrorism and all? What if something terrible goes on? Whats the line of command? I'm kinda worried.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    President's Day Sale?
    Congratulations Barack Obama: New 44th President, First African American President
    Going on probation tommorow. Need help?
    Has anyone had the same kind of issue?
    Has anyone else heard this?
  2.  permalink
    I find his inauguration probably just as dangerous as any other day he lives. This isn't in anyway meaning that he deserves to die or anything, it's the fact that there is a lot of racist people throughout today's society. While there has been many improvements, the 60's weren't that long ago, and certain rural areas may have developed a lot slower- while some of the fast paced cities may have carried on adopted a few racist folks here and there. There are maniacs every wheres. At the same time, he's the president, which has seem to always been a considerably dangerous job.  

I believe all will go well tomorrow though, but just as you fear that something may happened, I wouldn't be shocked at all if anything happens.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    hope not he does seem like the right fit especially right now.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    Considering every other country loves him, the sri lankans.. or some obscure peoples were doing animal sacrifices for his win.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    They have already pulled Secret Service details off other priorities in order to keep obama safe. The inauguration was covered over a month in advance which is longer than most are covered. The standard is 2 weeks. I think he is safe enough for now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    watch other countries news stations the world is going nuts as if he is the best thing to happen since sliced bread speaking of which im hungry.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009 edited
    With all the black people in DC that will give us a chance to get our stolen stuff back. :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    meinside100: With all the black people in DC that will give us a chance to get our stolen stuff back. :face-smile:

I hope they give me my kodak advantix they stole from me 10 years ago.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    and my empty kicker cardboard box along with my 286 junker school laptop and 2 books.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu:
    meinside100: With all the black people in DC that will give us a chance to get our stolen stuff back. :face-smile:

I hope they give me my kodak advantix they stole from me 10 years ago.

The crime rates amongst white people were very high yesterday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    interesting i wonder why?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    asdf:
    AyaHu:

Here in GA a couple of white guys did a drive-by on a black church...it was empty at the time.
  5.  permalink
    meinside100:
    asdf:
    AyaHu:

Here in GA a couple of white guys did a drive-by on a black church...it was empty at the time.

Doesn't that happen like every day?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    I used to unbolt the crosses on churches and turn them upside down.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2126
    haha Obama messed up on his speech does that make him NOT the president?
  6.  permalink
    Guest: haha Obama messed up on his speech does that make him NOT the president?

The Judge did it again in the Oval Office a couple hours later.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    It was the judge who keeps fucking up not obama
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    He's automatically president at noon, anyway.
  7.  permalink
    asdf: It was the judge who keeps fucking up not obama

Judge Roberts tried to do it out of memory and fucked up. All the other judges always read it off a piece of paper. That is what happens when you try to look cool and end up looking like a douche.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    meinside100:

Judge Roberts tried to do it out of memory and fucked up. All the other judges always read it off a piece of paper. That is what happens when you try to look cool and end up looking like a douche.

Wow its like the first time you defended O'bama. I see you really like him.  

O'bama is really Irish.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    actually I think he is a secret japanese spy considering how much japan is bananas for obamaLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Its Obamamas like the Obananas
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    lol nice its also interesting japanese want to learn english and all the american anime geeks (most of americas youger generations) want to learn japanese so while americans are singing i think im turning japanese the japanese must be singing i think im a redneckLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    asdf:
    meinside100:

O'bama is really Irish.

Holy crap... you're right.Superhero!
  8.  permalink
    meinside100:

Honestly doesn't really matter to me if the President could do it correctly or not. As much as I dislike most of Obama's policies, all that matters is that he was voted in, and is the President-elect who will be making legislations for this (the USA) country.  

Same thing for Judge John G Roberts who is serving as our Supreme Court Chief Justice. You should have seen him on trail for the the position (part of our checks and balances, once the President selects a new justice into the Supreme court, they must go into trial with the Senate and be approved by them.) He was awesome. As long as he, as well the as the President, covers the job... I don't care how they got in. It would have been amazing if he could have done it by heart, was worth the try- either way he was still in.  

Lol at the "O'bama" being Irish statement. Too random and funny, though he does seriously have Irish roots according to (biased) Fox news: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269836,00.html  

Nothing wrong with being Irish though. Funny still.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2009
    The Irish, fighting for the right to drink anywhere for any reason since the invention of alcohol.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: The Irish, fighting for the right to drink anywhere for any reason since the invention of alcohol.

O'bama hides his irish decent by removing the ' and having the middle name Hussain.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    O'Bama yep hes irish

BarryOBama.jpg
    Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Fair and balanced reporting from Fox, "obama is irish"  
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269836,00.html

irish-obama.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf:
    meinside100:

O'bama is really Irish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADUQWKoVek&fmt=18
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    irish drinking song wooooooot ...... i need to watch whos line some moreLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....