Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    Read this paragaph below, it basicly says that Fry's sold their customers over priced piece of shit equipment that Omar introduced. I remember when they forced us to sell two a day and the profit margin was so huge ont his computer. I feel bad for all the customer who bought these Fry's PC's.  

"A Fry's employee, who asked not to be identified, told the San Jose Mercury News that Siddiqui had other businesses which sold products to Fry's, including a generic personal computer, which were resold as "house brands." This employee said the products were overpriced and eventually had to be sold at deep discounts. The personal computer venture was discontinued a year ago, the employee said.  

The complaint makes clear that this pattern occurred with other product lines Siddiqui was involved with purchasing. Former employee Harvey said the slow-moving products were the source of controversy among supervisors, because the sales at deep discounts cut into their commissions."  

Source: http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_11301666?nclick_check=1Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    old news all you had to do was pop open the case and look at the components. another think I know is the president ceo whatever of ecs said to a client of mine that he knows they are producing junk but people keep buying it so why change.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....