Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCarol
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009
    so i have a hugh list of peoples #'s you want them? give me a name and I'll give it to you...sorry only the sd(15) & sm(25) stores:face-devil-grin:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Want an iPhone 5 and work at frys? Don't buy it or you will be fired
    iPhone 3.0 vs. Palm: which one would you want to get?
    Ask me anything you want about the Loss Prevention Department.
    Ask me anything you want about the Service Department
    iPhone 4 cases? Any word on them from Dept. 5?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Carol: so i have a hugh list of peoples #'s you want them? give me a name and I'll give it to you...sorry only the sd(15) & sm(25) stores:face-devil-grin:

What if someone like you posts these phone numbers online on their own website or myspace instead?
  2.  permalink
    What is my phone number? post it. i dare ya. i give my permission. see what happens.
  3.  permalink
    Hahah all you have to do is look up employees names on the POS, all employees wear a badge with their first and last name kinda dumb on fry's part...look up Tyler Banok someone
  4.  permalink
    Guest: Hahah all you have to do is look up employees names on the POS, all employees wear a badge with their first and last name kinda dumb on fry's part...look up Tyler Banok someone

Learn to spell.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Guest: Hahah all you have to do is look up employees names on the POS, all employees wear a badge with their first and last name kinda dumb on fry's part...look up Tyler Banok someone

it doesn't work when they use a old phone number there..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  5.  permalink
    someone:

it doesn't work when they use a old phone number there..

I did that. Very few people have my actual number.
  6.  permalink
    800 988 owls
  7.  permalink
    Who do you have that the last name starts with an A?

list them.
  8.  permalink
    adame
  9.  permalink
    AQU-INO!!!!!!!