Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2009 edited
    Seriously, if something takes more than 2 seconds they are complaining. IF you have to write a quote, they start bitching, if you have to walk them up (one less thing they have to carry) they get mad. Most singles or childless people that shop at Frys are very patient and calm as long as you explained the delay. Some of these breeders think they are special because they have a high sperm count or a good egg (all that is needed to make kids, nothing less or more) and therefore believe they should get special treatment. The problem always tend to be more with white couples, especially white women between 30-45.  

How anyone ever noticed this?
  1.  permalink
    meinside100: Seriously, if something takes more than 2 seconds they are complaining. IF you have to write a quote, they start bitching, if you have to walk them up (one less thing they have to carry) they get mad. Most singles or childless people that shop at Frys are very patient and calm as long as you explained the delay. Some of these breeders think they are special because they have a high sperm count or a good egg (all that is needed to make kids, nothing less or more) and therefore believe they should get special treatment. The problem always tend to be more with white couples, especially white women between 30-45.  

I mean seriously they have this delusional belief of self-importance just because they have kids!!! WTF?
  2.  permalink
    meinside100: Seriously, if something takes more than 2 seconds they are complaining. IF you have to write a quote, they start bitching, if you have to walk them up (one less thing they have to carry) they get mad. Most singles or childless people that shop at Frys are very patient and calm as long as you explained the delay. Some of these breeders think they are special because they have a high sperm count or a good egg (all that is needed to make kids, nothing less or more) and therefore believe they should get special treatment. The problem always tend to be more with white couples, especially white women between 30-45.  

All white women are crazy in general. They don't need kids. For white men, about 50 % of them are crazy.
  3.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:

All white women are crazy in general. They don't need kids. For white men, about 50 % of them are crazy.

Most white woman want kids so they don't have to work and just live off the dumb bastard that knocked them up.
  4.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:

I'm part of that 50%. However, I consider myself "fun crazy" and not violent crazy like a good majority of white males in America...the result of when you fill your life with too much drama (wife, kids, debt) and not enough me time. Like my dad once said, "leave the rat races of life to the insane".
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2009
    meinside100:
    gossipgirl025:

Most white woman want kids so they don't have to work and just live off the dumb bastard that knocked them up.

So true, so true.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    I can understand their situation when they make it to my register. If you take too long, kids can be very impatient. When kids are impatient, they let their parents know that they want to go, and annoys the hell out of everybody.
  6.  permalink
    meinside100:
    gossipgirl025:

Yeah you see a lot of that in the military. Especially if their husband becomes an Officer. Then she turns into a crazy white bitch instead of just a crazy white woman.
  7.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:
    meinside100:
    gossipgirl025:

Yeah you see a lot of that in the military. Especially if their husband becomes an Officer. Then she turns into a crazy white bitch instead of just a crazy white woman.

ALL white women in the burbs turn into that....some just more extreme and your face than others.
  8.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    meinside100:
    gossipgirl025:

So true, so true.

Hahaha, white chicks aren't the only crazy ones.
  9.  permalink
    I hate mornings:
    AyaHu:
    meinside100:
    gossipgirl025:

So true, so true.

Hahaha, white chicks aren't the only crazy ones.

Nope, its just most of them, especially the ones from middle-class suburbia, have this delusional sense of entitlement that is just sickening. Asian women are close but no where near the level of white women, especially those over 35!!
  10.  permalink
    Lots of generalizations here. "all white women" blah blah blah. Cause you know all of the white women in this nation with over 300,000,000 people in it. I'm a white male, not a female but I take my kids with me to Frys quite a bit and don't expect any kind of special treatment there or anywhere else. Some people are really stupid and probably shouldn't be allowed to have kids, but you shouldn't pass judgement on the rest of us because of them. Yes I know the last response on this thread is over 2 years old, but if you dont want responses to it then it shouldn't still be online. I think the lack of knowledge on the part of the employees at Frys is enough for anyone to be frustrated, not just white women with kids. I've answered many a question for customers there that the employees couldn't answer and had people that I've met at the store set appointments with me to work on their computers because they were less then satisfied with Frys service. I don't make it a habit of going to other stores and poaching customers, I think it's poor etiquette, but sometimes it's hard to just stand there and listen to the customers questions go unanswered or the customer being directed to purchase stuff they don't want or need. I can't comment on every Frys location, but I've seen this a quite a bit at the Sacramento and Roseville locations in Nor Cal.