Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Even when its regularly priced.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    Its called product placement and display. Putting them in shopping carts make people think they are getting a good deal. They also dont have to look around. I saw a surge protector set for 7$, and I thought "oh yeah, I needed one of those" and grabbed it. I would have never if it wasnt there. I also bought some Mace, and computer air from the carts recently. It was there, reminded me I "needed" it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    also colored paper works on heard animals too.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Im sure they did the research on it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    The best deals are in carts in front of the store. You should put an "On Sale" sign on those carts. "Blow out special"
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    maybe if i do that with blown out samurai engines and transmissions ..... well any blown out part i may be able to sell them for money instead of a half priced core charge.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....