Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2009
    how did you install that I need one especially while doing anything in a nonstandard environment with nonstandard anything making it work aka windows.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What Object Oriented Programming(OOP) really means?
    MaryAnn Wilwacko, what really happened.
    Fry's should focus more on crappy cheap Android tablets.
    I really hate working at Fry's
    Frys Credit Card is Really Scam!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and damn page 6Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I prefer warp six. Scotty, can we handle warp seven!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: how did you install that I need one especially while doing anything in a nonstandard environment with nonstandard anything making it work aka windows.

your looking for a hole which is cross platform.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    man I could take than into many directions that we would then have to have people confirm their ages to read this forum so I will then lead it away and say time to get a drill and an ethernet jack.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2009
    Suzukiman: man I could take than into many directions that we would then have to have people confirm their ages to read this forum so I will then lead it away and say time to get a drill and an ethernet jack.

there is no readership lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2009
    lolLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009
    this thread is dead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Jesus. Saves you since 0 AD
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    god doesn't exist any one want to challenge that??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2009
    This thread got to 6 pages and then we let it plummet!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well I am waiting for someone to argue that god does exist then it will go on for another 15 comments or so minimum.  

I mean heck why do you want to serve a god that demands your unconditional love ...... that is rather creepy actually.  

why do you serve a god that makes you toil away because he's in a bet with a different god that said he can make all of you not believe in him that alone should make satans point win over all else heck he challenged god and just like fried electronics got fired. so that means christianity and heaven works like fried electronics you can get fired for any reason on a whim depending on what god feels like. If god was sooooooo forgiving why is there even a "hell" for this god to fling you into if you eat too many mcdonalds burgers or comb your hair too much or strive to become wealthy or even sleep with someone? please tell me why you would ever want to be subservient to this being? heck i could tell you to worship me and I could demand all your conditional love and I can even promise I will send you to a happy place when you die so will you worship me now? heck I will even ride a 4x4 Kawasaki mule truck through the east west or whatever gate jesus did. does that suddenly mean all the jews get the coming of christ that the christians say they missed heck my name is even chris how fitting is that. I may even grow weird al hair wear sandals get a phd in medicine to heal people wear a toga and grow a beard just to look and fit the part.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The more I learn about DNA and the basics of biology, the more I think we were perhaps designed by someone or something else. DNA! Just look at it!
  2.  permalink
    Just as you have faith that God isn't real, others have faith that God is real. Whether you believe in God or not, you have faith; to both parties, the answer is objective whether or not you can prove it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcAq9bmCeR0 that should explain how evolution works  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtmbcfb_rdc  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6QYDdgP9eg  

those should show you how things get as complex as dna.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch: The more I learn about DNA and the basics of biology, the more I think we were perhaps designed by someone or something else. DNA! Just look at it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRAh3Qse-Us  

The same crap in this body as an animal's. Even a bugs. Even the first organisms.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well everything evolved from about the same point so yes internal organs will probably be similar.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2009
    Suzukiman: well everything evolved from about the same point so yes internal organs will probably be similar.

you can now create an organ from dna from an organ.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Humans are amazing.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:
    Sasquatch: The more I learn about DNA and the basics of biology, the more I think we were perhaps designed by someone or something else. DNA! Just look at it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRAh3Qse-Us  

The same crap in this body as an animal's. Even a bugs. Even the first organisms.

Dude! I just watched that on Saturday. Our livers are huge.  
    http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/04/surgeryvids.html  
    Medicine is fascinating.  

For clarification, by "we" I mean life on Earth. The more I learn about DNA, the more my mind is blown. Sure, it's possible RNA/DNA happened by chance, and has evolved to the point where it is today... But I would not be surprised if basic cellular life was delivered to out planet, eons ago, via some massive quest by alien life to spread life around the universe. To reiterate, holy crap DNA!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I, for one, have been touting the benefits of DNA for quite some time.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Can't live without it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    I've always wanted to see that Human Bodies exhibit. The one that preserved human bodies so you can be amazed with how cool the human body is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I saw it once. It was cool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
  3.  permalink
    Some you all think more about me than even I do, it's ridiculous. Just here to be fucking idiots and be hypocrites about "drama" then you think you know me. Fuck you all.  

How's that for an edit?
  4.  permalink
    You guys seriously need a life
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2009
    I knew you were gay.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Wow.
  5.  permalink
    My girlfriend would have to disagree with you all since I was in Santa Cruz with her four hours ago, not on this stupid site. My brother probably invited Sialer over and he went on my account to shit you guys. You're all too gullible...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hahaha. Always blame the brother. It's cute that you share a computer. (Or that he is so close with you he knows your passwords)Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    AyaHu: Hahaha. Always blame the brother. It's cute that you share a computer. (Or that he is so close with you he knows your passwords)

Cookies actually, nobody should know my pass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2009
    And yet, the comment remains!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I would quote it
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Lulz.Superhero!
  7.  permalink
    You guys are fucking idiots.
  8.  permalink
    I didn't even care enough about the post to edit it. Somebody else was on my account and you want to use it to make me look bad, fuck you all. You're just here to be fucking assholes on the internet, you all live so fucking far and think you make a difference online- almost everybody here just posts up stupid shit hoping that you can turn customers off, but customers can see all of you are just either pleased associate at Fry's who think this is a cool place to meet other associates, or that you are just a complainer who wont get over the job cause you got fired for being a stupid fuck. Others of you don't even work at Fry's and rarely shop at it, and all you do is chill around the "Fry's" forum the other day poking at people and then lying about how it's not insult or offending at all, you're just a fucking idiot too.  

Some of you guys think you know it all, and then talk about others who you think that they think they know it all. I can post up my opinions and you'll act like I use it as a fact. I could say something like "I like drinking water" and pretend that I am at that know it all stage like kids. Then you think you know my age, you know my political ideology, my life.  

This is the worst fucking group of people ever, you guys are all fucking idiots and hypocrites. Go fuck yourselves you fuckers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2009 edited
    You are so young and easily offended.  
    This is the internet. Remember that when you take this all so personally.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2009
    AyaHu: You are so young and easily offended.  
    This is the internet. Remember that when you take this all so personally.

This guy is so easily offended. Maybe he has something to hide.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009
    He's probably a girl. They are slow in the bathroom and easy to offend. And "he" likes sialer.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2009
    Sasquatch: http://www.ingenuitywelcome.com/game/  

Great time waster. Can anyone make higher than a 88%?

Sasquatch: I think my computer is skewing the timer function.

Turns out it was my computer. My graphics card drivers are not installed for various reasons, making the fastest time around 25 seconds. On my friend's computer, you can make the run in about 10 seconds. My unhealthy obsession with this game is finally over!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/2009/04/a_burger_fit_for_a_sasquatch_a.php  

Elvis can have it, that thing looks disgusting. Almost to 300 posts!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I've never heard of this "The Lodge". So it probably sucks.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThadius
    Sasquatch burger eh? sounds and looks appealing.  

Do you think it is made of real sasquatch? =O
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Oh I see, they are in the 'ghetto' of Scottsdale which is really, really, really far south but not the closest zip code to Tempe. Maybe Ill go have their cheese curd.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    They don't have the guts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2009
    its cannibalism for you two. I wouldn't mind a juicy sasquatch burger.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2009
    Three Hundred.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2009 edited
    Sasquatch: Three Hundred.

300 on "focusing on what really matters". I started page 7.