Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2009
    I wish I had the time to go through this thread and make a short recap of exactly what we found "Really mattered" enough to make 7 threads.Superhero!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What Object Oriented Programming(OOP) really means?
    MaryAnn Wilwacko, what really happened.
    Fry's should focus more on crappy cheap Android tablets.
    I really hate working at Fry's
    Frys Credit Card is Really Scam!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2009 edited
    sialer: I feel that all the users are too gobbled up with things that aren't very important. I would like to ask you all one very vital question. What are your feelings on the great Joshua? I'm very interested to know how everyone feels about his posts him personally and weather you obey his undeniable logic?

Then some other stuff happened, it was decided that coconuts are delicious, and a few people got their panties in a bunch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2009
    Sasquatch:
    sialer: I feel that all the users are too gobbled up with things that aren't very important. I would like to ask you all one very vital question. What are your feelings on the great Joshua? I'm very interested to know how everyone feels about his posts him personally and weather you obey his undeniable logic?

Then some other stuff happened, is was decided that coconuts are delicious, and a few people got their panties in a bunch.

I think the guy is overly sensitive like a gurl.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2009
    No one's perfect.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2009
    asdf:
    Sasquatch:

Then some other stuff happened, is was decided that coconuts are delicious, and a few people got their panties in a bunch.

I think the guy is overly sensitive like a gurl.
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorfryguy
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009
    Is it possible to get 100% efficiency in that coconut game or am I fooling myself?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2009
    Haha, yeah. The computer I used to play it on was kinda slow, and the best time I could manage was about 27 seconds, I think. I later played it on a friends computer, much faster than mine, and shaved off another ten seconds. Slow computers = slow times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2009
    7 pages of what really matters. damnLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    It is raining cats and dogs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    no in that case the sky is falling ........ is it raining sasquatches too? or maybe gyros ..... mmmm gyrosLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Gyros are the shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hell yeah try them with ranch or blue cheese talk about greek bliss.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I think I'll be going to Niko Niko's tomorrow.
  2.  permalink
    Awww. It got all the way to page 7 and this will only be my 2nd comment. I wonder how long it will keep going.  

And you all are making me hungry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    I'm so glad this thread was revived.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2009
    Queen Zombie.
  3.  permalink
    There's a movie coming out called Zombieland. It has Woody Harrelson in and Abigail Breslin.
  4.  permalink
    For some reason this thread was one of the most popular of the day. But there hasn't been a post since my last post from July. That's weird. Oh, by the way Zombieland was an awesome movie, I loved it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCRA2010
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2010
    Yeah this thread is STILL posted most popular of the day. Anyone that posted here still work at Fry's in san jose. Brokaw and junction? Just started working there :face-smile: Just wondering!
  5.  permalink
    i work closer to LA. what really matters is that guy who works at the sushi place next to frys who always lets you try the latest and gretest fo free because you fixed BSOD errors.