Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    I feel that all the users are too gobbled up with things that aren't very important. I would like to ask you all one very vital question. What are your feelings on the great Joshua? I'm very interested to know how everyone feels about his posts him personally and weather you obey his undeniable logic?Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    What Object Oriented Programming(OOP) really means?
    MaryAnn Wilwacko, what really happened.
    Fry's should focus more on crappy cheap Android tablets.
    So how much are salesmen really making?
    my 17" and 20" monitors look really small now
  2.  permalink
    I like this thread :face-devil-grin:.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009 edited
    i was reading this and noticed im the top poster for today wheeeeee ........ otherwise no comment.  
    but he certainly wount stay at fries I'm pretty sure.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Suzukiman: i was reading this and noticed im the top poster for today wheeeeee ........ otherwise no comment.  
    but he certainly wount stay at fries I'm pretty sure.

Wow, 39... I only got 3 :(. Nice job!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2009
    now it should be 41Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    sialer: I feel that all the users are too gobbled up with things that aren't very important. I would like to ask you all one very vital question. What are your feelings on the great Joshua? I'm very interested to know how everyone feels about his posts him personally and weather you obey his undeniable logic?

Ok. News flash. This is a forum about Fry's...I highly doubt that anything "important" will ever be posted here. Everything post is stupid, even my stuff. But it is entertaining to read and it gets me through a boring work day.  

Well about Josh, to me he seems like a nice guy. A little nieve about Fry's but we all were in our early days. And why does everyone want to talk about Josh all of the sudden? Just curious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2009
    aaaahhh need one more post to beat aya ....... sweeet ......... dont know.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:
    sialer: I feel that all the users are too gobbled up with things that aren't very important. I would like to ask you all one very vital question. What are your feelings on the great Joshua? I'm very interested to know how everyone feels about his posts him personally and weather you obey his undeniable logic?

Ok. News flash. This is a forum about Fry's...I highly doubt that anything "important" will ever be posted here. Everything post is stupid, even my stuff. But it is entertaining to read and it gets me through a boring work day.  

Well about Josh, to me he seems like a nice guy. A little nieve about Fry's but we all were in our early days. And why does everyone want to talk about Josh all of the sudden? Just curious.

Didn't you get the memo at work? I'm suddenly cool :face-devil-grin: jk jk
  6.  permalink

I think he is one of the Frys brothers trying to pass as an associate.
  7.  permalink
    gossipgirl025:

He seems to be the only person that is an associate who cant find fault on all of Fry's bullshit!!! It makes people question his sense of reality!!!!!!
  8.  permalink
    Don't taint the guy. We need fair and balanced reporting from what happens inside Fry's.
  9.  permalink
    meinside100:
    gossipgirl025:

He seems to be the only person that is an associate who cant find fault on all of Fry's bullshit!!! It makes people question his sense of reality!!!!!!

Meh, who knows, maybe you don't understand reality to see why Fry's may enforce certain policies and how it handles its other matters? It makes me question your sense of reality =p
  10.  permalink
    I bet hes posting as other people like guest
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009
    this is entertaining.:face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  11.  permalink
    Guest: I bet hes posting as other people like guest

Lmfao, you guys can check the IP address, I've never used a guest account. Plus, why would I post against my own beliefs? I agree that Fry's does have it's ups and downs, just as any other business, I just prefer to post what's good or be constructive about what I find bad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009
    Since when can we see the ip addresses, I want to look.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    Why is everyone picking on this guy? At least he's not some burnt out associate or someone who got fired years ago or never worked there posting shit.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    I'm notLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    Well at least we are focusing on the almighty and very popular me. I mean Joshua. Don't you think it would be really interesting if I was Joshua posting things on two separate accounts? Who would ever suspect it? :face-angel:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    Fuck the haters Josh, Fry's fuckin' rocks
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Frys sucks josh sucks lol I am just saying the opposite as u
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009
    frys sucks josh is fine but should look into getting a job at osh instead.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  12.  permalink
    Suzukiman: frys sucks josh is fine but should look into getting a job at osh instead.

What makes OSH better than Fry's? When you open next time? I got work off Mon-Wed this week :) I bet Andrew could get one of those days off, go check out Wing Stop or something other place on Automall, or is there any place you recommend or want us to check out?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2009
    well wed might work today im battling a case of the mundo's right now im waiting for kaspersky to finish downloading nothing like heavy artillery in a small package.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Do most of the people on the site work at this fry'sIgnorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    used toLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  13.  permalink
    What do you think of Kasper's Hotdogs? There's one on Mowry just a couple streets down from the Le Moose Crepe Cafe. Basically the same thing, from 880 going NORTH (from San Jose towards Hayward), exit and take a right on Mowry. Pass up Farwell, Blacow... couple street and turn right, RIGHT BEFORE YOU HIT FREMONT BLVD INTERSECTION, you take a right into the shopping area where there is a Ross store and Michaels craft store.  

If it came to the worst, could just meet at the Crepes or Dennys, and give you a ride or you could follow in your awesome car.  

OR  

We could check out the Wing Stop since you said you haven't been there before. To get to Wing Stop, coming in from San Jose going 880 NORTH towards Hayward, you exit on Automall an take a LEFT. Stay straight until you see the In-N-Out on the LEFT SIDE, that's where you want to turn into: the one before or after In-N-Out should work. If you get to or pass up CHERRY ST, you've gone TOO FAR.  

Both are pretty easy to get to. Once again, if you get lost- we can meet up at Fry's and do the same as suggested previously.  

If you're coming in from the South going North. This is the order you should be seeing the exits off the freeway: ...Dixon Landing, 680 to Mission, Automall, Stevenson, Mowry, Thornton, Decoto...
  14.  permalink
    What do you think? Andrew does not have work until 7:00pm, but just like me, he shows up early to work every time. This is for Wednesday I'm speaking of.  

Wednesday sound good, or still too odd?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    wednesday is good caspers is awesome i order sauerkraut with some hotdog burried in it somewhere that was the first place i got lost. never been to a wing stop though ...... wheeeeeeee more vundo virus fun i actually killed it and the av program also killed explorer but the virus did one hell of a job on the computer before that though.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2009
    OMg I miss San Jose. :< :face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I love how many comments I got on this thing josh is so important.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    1/3 of them were Josh himself.Superhero!
  15.  permalink
    AyaHu: 1/3 of them were Josh himself.

[accusation] She lying!@@@@@@@@@@@ [/accusation]  

Okay, maybe they were =p  

AyaHu: OMg I miss San Jose. :< :face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:

Move back, join Suzukiman and I in world destruction mwahahaha.  

edit: We need a preview post button- then we can check if our basic html or images works etc, see what the post would look like instead of editing 5 times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    that would be a plus anyone have a can of dehydrated insta-sleep?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    or the new zombie sleep so you can keep the work deficiency without the loss of 8 hrs per dayLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  16.  permalink
    Are you asking for a can of Pepsi?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    pepsi isnt sleep in a can or zombification in a can i need an automated script to float through the next couple of hours then go home and crash.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No San Jose is too green.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2009
    Conversation still going strong! SCORE!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  17.  permalink
    I suppose I'll flatter myself with another post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    Ok this topic totally dropped off the face of the earth and will quickly disappear unless I derail it. I've decided to make this the place where I take questions or attacks on my ideas and opinions if their are any. Or maybe I think I'm to important and I'm thinking that people read my posts. More positively if you have anyhting against objectivism or libertarianism please feel free to make a comment. I would like it If I could get people to argue against me to sharpen my skills and maybe be able to question my own philosophies. thanks for your time.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    what really matters is WTF http://raptorsafari.com/play.php ...................... O.o' carmegeddon with raptors????Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    I think that games sold me. jk. So What are your philosophies suzukiman?Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    make money and go offroading in vehicles that are routinely called sub par, cheap, or that will never make it and rub it in the faces of all the high dollar rig owners because you cant beat a jeep using a unimog rail buggy or some tracked vehicle and expect to rub anything in but if you did something like a samurai which is way underpowered only costs 3000 (6000 for an equivalent jeep) and you wiped the dirt with the jeeps front bumper than you have something to brag aboutLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Sounds like you are a competitive fellow. That's good. Very healthy way of life. But I mean more along the lines of Gay marriage and the economic situation over the next five years.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    !!!!! warning to some who will hate this that is why i typed it !!!!!!! dont read if you dont like opinions:face-plain:  

i think hitler had the right idea for gays  

the economic situation was brought on because we have anarchy for a free market which should be a limited market at best with a ton more regulation  

the homeless should be given a choice either do a minimum amount of work or become slurry to feed our pets  

taxes should be completely locked down as in no way to get out of them  

prisons should function more like the russian gulag. It would save tons of money using the inmates as forced labor and feeding them nothing but processed street urchins. This system would severely reduce crime  

allow daily torture for criminals in the penal system kind of like your parents smacking you when you were a kid.  

increase punishment for crimes.  

make traffic tests actually test your driving skill as in germanies and not a paper and pen skill can anyone say control on a skidpad and for failure you may not register to receive a drivers license for 1 year  

terminate everyone in any government branch that doesn't have an adequate education or has made too many mistakes  

for government positions there should be a lottery of everyone who does not want the job to take government jobs these people would also be proven successful in their line of work and logical deduction no more voting especially on splash ad campaigns.  

there should be a severe cutback in the quantity of schools and a sharp increase in the quality. student grades directly effect their pay in the real world all students will be capped on their grade average in the sciences as to how much they can earn max per year. there will be other alternative learning programs since standard stuff isn't working very well in college when you either make the final grade or not you will be able to continue school but that grade will not change until you have retaken the entire curriculum and passed for a higher pay bracket. all testing for the bracket will be on real world situations not a paper pen test if you pass the test but fail too many times in the real world or become simply lazy your pay bracket will go down and you guessed it more school.  

the diamond lanes will not be usable by anyone that isnt actually commuting with someone else who has a valid drivers license  

if you dont have above a certain income per year you will not be allowed to have kids all kids have to be registered if they are not registered they are deported and you may not register a kid without the pay bracket to back it.  

if you are from any annoying green group you will simply be forced to watch a logging expedition with your eyes clamped open unless you start spouting sense. if you are a green group that already uses the brain you will probably not have to go through this torture and so you can continue to be one with your wood.  

microsuck will either start producing good software that is actually worth the exhorbanent amount they charge or they will be broken up into many different companies  

all computers will conform to several different standards including wack-in-box and dell  

those are all my views rather truly twisted really but remember if everything was performance driven the problems we have now wouldnt exist and i think most would agree that the ideas ive stated would solve a decent amount of the issues with a huge cut against morality and humanity but truely how much does the world care about morality or humanity if its in the shit its in now???Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I kindof want to hear some of your deep down dont say them at work .... oops ..... thoughts on if morality wasnt an issue what would you change.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    OMFG I seriously need to take a hot shower after hearing that. I'm just going to give you my opinion. I still would have no problem with meeting and hanging with you and this is how I feel about your opinions not you. Those are all communistic and I would never ever submit to such idiocy. If my philosophies where my religion that would be blasphemy. I would sacrifice my life to stop that sort of mandate from being carried through. Though I consider this speech to be a part of something not so legitimate from a libertarian view I think these are a good description of how I feel reading the previous comment.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bi0z3N7tXcIgnorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    thats why i put up the warning and yes it is communistic, you could even say everyone working like an ant colony where everyone has their own job is the best thing for the greater good, but people won't so it turns into a dictatorship, but this i have modified with the lottery so other people are in power also. communism will strip away freedoms and luxuries but add protection in many cases if it is used properly otherwise it becomes scary like what i've described above, but just think there could be a world with no government, no real law, no pain, hate, crime, and greed, everyone could simply do their job and the world would be a much better place, however this is like asking someone for the answer to pi or balancing an infinite amount of spheres on top of each other if they aren't all perfectly placed it all falls apart.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and i love speeches with passion. That was a good one if a little hard to follow some of his points.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....