Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjuKO
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2007 edited
    Well, I was thinking about applying to Fry's and was just wondering how the interview process goes and what kind of questions should I expect? (thinking about applying as a computer/software sales position) Whats your guys experience? thx
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    I got called today for an interview... should I do it?
    What Should I Expect During My Fries Interview?
    What is the job application and interview like? And how hard is it to get a job?
    What happened during the interview
    in the interview process..
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganC
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2007 edited
    there is no software sales position. there is a computer position but not as a computer sales person. At first you will have to be an accessory sales, which mean you get 8.50 an hour and no commission. You'll have to wait about 5 to 7 months to become a sales person in which case you can make at least 20 bucks an hour if you just try.  

So it's not bad if you're willing to wait a bit. The dept is fun.  
    anyways on to the interview...  
    you'll be interview by two supervisors from the computer department. Just pretend you like computers. tell them you love working with costumers. also tell them that you can't wait to be in computer sales. So them you're excitement for the job. And try to be pretty (if you're a girl) lolz, maybe that alone will get you hired.  
    once you pass these interviews, you'll get interview by the store manager or the assistant store manager. At this point you're basically hired, but again just try to be excited about the job.  

Fry's is not a bad place for young and/or stupid people to work. Eventually if you want to see it as a career, fry's management gets paid really good. however, there's a lot of stress working for fry's due to the pressure to make sales and the large amount of customers you get.  
    good luck juko
    •  
      CommentAuthorhumanoid
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2007
    Ditto.
  2.  permalink
    Alright well basically, they have to make sure you didnt walk into the store with drugs n shit, so you get cavity searched before you even get to the interviewer.  

They run a background check on you, and then ask you a series of questions about your childhood and if you've ever been in trouble for "touchin up on kids"  

Then they will see if you owe child support to any hoes.  

If your clean you get in.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2007
    Tip one: Don't talk or act like CrazyFox.
  3.  permalink
    And CraazyFox is at least part wrong. I owe lotsa child support to a ex hoe and was still hired LOL:face-devil-grin:We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
  4.  permalink
    Tip two: dont ever show Sasquatch a mirror.  

He doesnt know still that hes a seven foot hairy monster.  

pppssst. Dont say anything about his dingle berrys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007
    You try maintaining anal hygiene with ass cheeks made out of a fur coat.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007
    Fry's hires anyone even slow people and druggies (they temp stop using drugs or clean out their system) and people named Brian LOL who would have hired himFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  5.  permalink
    Hello. And Bye.
  6.  permalink
    |