Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Store 8's on-hold time > 20 minutes
    Tax time! Anyone getting def. comp bonus checks?
    New Air Jordan 12 "Taxi" for the 2017 holiday Online
    Who's Sales Numbers are Down in Car Electronics Retail
    Ways to Help to make Relocation Inexpensive
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2009
    Fuck the government.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Unfortunately, because of all of the state-funded programs, along with the mess that ex-Governor Perfect Hair (Gray Davis) left the Governator, Californians are paying the price for all of their foolishness and folly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    not me always paying tax not getting a fake paycheck in the mail.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Who cares really. Its a state refund. You always get way more in federal dollars.
  3.  permalink
    ObiWan: Unfortunately, because of all of the state-funded programs, along with the mess that ex-Governor Perfect Hair (Gray Davis) left the Governator, Californians are paying the price for all of their foolishness and folly.

Not to mention the millions and millions of useless breeders in California who outside procreation and living off the system have no reason to exist....and they are an anchor on working people and this country as a whole!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2009
    meinside100:
    ObiWan: Unfortunately, because of all of the state-funded programs, along with the mess that ex-Governor Perfect Hair (Gray Davis) left the Governator, Californians are paying the price for all of their foolishness and folly.

Not to mention the millions and millions of useless breeders in California who outside procreation and living off the system have no reason to exist....and they are an anchor on working people and this country as a whole!!!!!!!

Hallelujiah, brother meinside100.  

Soon Cali will fall into the ocean, though, so I'm ok with this. Until then. When Arizona become beachfront, Im moving.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep then we will be on the set of waterworld otherwise known as mad max 2 in boats.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I hope Kevin Costner is there.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    man derailed in 7 posts i need to change that picture i made i said 10 posts.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Holy crap I found this pic of Suzukiman on the net  
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I am completely at a loss of words ... oh god, just doesnt cut itLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You make that guy standing next to you look like an ant.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I always new I was bigger than lifeLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman will save California.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hell no I'm heading to canadada with a vacation garage in russia, I will be back to save cali after san fran falls into the ocean or it makes like the apple logo and goes from rainbow to straight silver.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2009 edited

Don't fool yourself too much... Davis may have left a mess.. but Arnold just made it worse.. He's one of those new kind of Republicans which is worse than a Tax and Spend Liberal.. He's a Borrow and Spend Republican which eventually ends up in the mess we have now where HE even wants to raise "Fees" er I mean Taxes..  

I wonder if people decided that they should put paying their taxes on hold..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I think I amLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hmmm never had to pay taxes myself, always owed a refund. This year is the same.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    my be you can delay your payment. if the can why not you
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    The gobernator of california sucksFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  4.  permalink
    With my luck, I was probably due a refund this year. Oh well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    flea: The gobernator of california sucks

To be fair, he did inherit a pretty big mess. Not that there isn't a better man for the job, of course. There's roughly 6.5 billion people on the planet. There will always be a better person out there.  

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/arnold  
    The possibilities..
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    sweeeeeet but if the governator wasnt the governator who would you have picked the guy dressed in blue i voted for Gallagher ... talk about smashing the competition the 18 year old was pretty sharp too and may have been a good pick but eh.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Sasquatch:
    flea: The gobernator of california sucks

To be fair, he did inherit a pretty big mess. Not that there isn't a better man for the job, of course. There's roughly 6.5 billion people on the planet. There will always be a better person out there.  

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/arnold  
    The possibilities..

Tom McClintock would have been better.. I was rooting for him.. Arnold likes to spend too much, and it doesn't help that he doesn't like to raise money for his spending.. although now he wants to raise money for all of his spending..Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorprotaxcare
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2009
    whaaaattt??? on hold???
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    whaaaaaaaaaatttttt???
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    I like antitaxcare better...Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    i like free.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 24th 2009
    i like my five finger discountsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....