Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009
    Joshua:
    sialer: Noob.:face-plain:

Hypocrite...

skinny punks:face-angel:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    Aprz: Eh, web development and graphics aren't my cup of tea. I used to totally be into them. I enjoy making images pixel by pixel on my own using basic programs such as MS Paint on Windows or Mtpaint on Linux. Gimp is lose. My knowledge on web development is pretty deprecated too. I can still can do PHP, Perl, JavaScript, Java, everyone knows (X)HTML and CSS (except the people you had to make a video for...). I am really into C programming right now and GUI is a little bit overrated for me, but I have fun with it sometimes now whenever I do decide to start X, which I've been doing a lot of lately since I am too lazy to make a terminal tiling manager using ncurses.h (I have that project like 90% finish, just can't get other ncurses thing to appear in it such as finch or irssi, haha! - I call it pane because it reminds of window panes when you're looking out of a window). *rambles on* I like orange.  

Oh well, to mention something other than saying you're hawt, I am impressed that you do web development and graphics. I actually know a lot of girls that are into graphics and they are very talented artists, but not so much into web development. Don't mean to start any sexism sort of thing, but you really just don't see that much women into web development or programming. I have only met one female programmer in my life. So that's really neat. Do you like it or do wish you could do something else professionally?

i still need to go to your place and make a driver that works for the zd1211 chip ... this weekend?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    Maybe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    Suzukiman:
    Joshua:
    sialer: Noob.:face-plain:

Hypocrite...

skinny punks:face-angel:

neither of you are going to have anything on the van engine oh yeah normally asperated 100% stock 302 engine normally gives about 159ish hp and about 160 ftlbs of torque this one has been st p to do about 360 ftlbs of torque and 275 hp slightly different cam stronger parts and alot of machining and grinding on the old parts.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    cool give me a callLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    I think what I'll do though is I'll talk with some folks on irc to see what they know about that wireless driver, we can take a look at a patch that is already available, look for weaknesses, and then make a good attempt at actually fixing it. :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    that would be a first there are some that will do one thing but not a different function eg packet injection but no sniffing to get the packet or sniffing with no injection its all there but you have to switch the driver 1000 times a second between cpu cycles to do both at once.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009 edited
    That was a really long post. I will be a developer my whole life until I become a neurosurgeon. I love it through and through. The web <3<3<3Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ??? which post ????Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    AyaHu: That was a really long post.

Heh, sorry. Like I said some where on this forum earlier, I am bored so I was just sort of rambling. In short, I was admiring you for doing web development and graphics.  

Edit: What languages do you know?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Fluent Japanese, PHP, CSS, AS (2 and 3), XML (HAH) the basics. I know a little python, but I ditched that later on. Hee. I speak conversational of 24 other non coding languages as well. But I also manage everyone in the company. It's tough to be so dynamic. Someones gotta do it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    Well, I think already mentioned what I know, Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, JavaScript, and I am learning REBOL right now, which the idea they implement in that language is amazing. I was also learning Python, but ditched it. I think that's a terrible language and a waste. It's just way too slow for my uses and it only introduces one good idea which is shipping the binary and the source as one thing. I feel people should use Bash or Perl instead of Python since it really seems that Python is really more of a language to test an idea/model a program before finalizing it with a more appropriate language, which people really don't do modeling of a program so often anyhow since they do pseudocode or should at least do something similar to that.  

Fluent Japanese, that's awesome! I am only fluent at English, but I've been studying Chinese mandarin and German for a couple of years and I can say some stuff here there, but I am still a nooby at both languuages and pretty slow when I am talking with other people who speak Chinese mandarin or German. A little better at Chinese mandarin ironicly because more people actually speak it and I speak it at work since the owners speak it also (it's their native language). Heh, so for everything I can, I will speak chinese like "Ni xu yao wo ja hudze ma?" Asking if they need me to fold boxes or like "Ni yao kaffe ma?" Want coffee? Oh well, basic basic things in Chinese and usually revolve around things at work. Learning Finnish and Farsi also, but I don't expect to ever be fluent in those two languages. I learn some Spanish at school too, but who doesn't? I stopped studying directly after I finished the credits I needed, hehe, so basics for that too.  

So what made you decide to learn Japanese? Sounds a little random unless you like Manga. I had a friend learn it for just that reason so he could get newest copy of whatever comic before it was even translated in English a week later (I would've personally waited, but I am just a slacker like that).
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    bits of german and russian also going to try italian after i become fluent in programming yes starting with learning all things python bash and somthing similar to vb called autoit script then need to learn a bunch of c.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Manga? I just like foreign languages. I also speak gaelic, hindi, semi fluent spanish, korean, mandarin, german, french, and more. I dont like Python except for building batch programs.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Fluent Japanese, PHP, CSS, AS (2 and 3), XML (HAH) the basics. I know a little python, but I ditched that later on. Hee. I speak conversational of 24 other non coding languages as well. But I also manage everyone in the company. It's tough to be so dynamic. Someones gotta do it.

AyaHu: Manga? I just like foreign languages. I also speak gaelic, hindi, semi fluent spanish, korean, mandarin, german, french, and more. I dont like Python except for building batch programs.

That is so hot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    Sasquatch:
    AyaHu: Fluent Japanese, PHP, CSS, AS (2 and 3), XML (HAH) the basics. I know a little python, but I ditched that later on. Hee. I speak conversational of 24 other non coding languages as well. But I also manage everyone in the company. It's tough to be so dynamic. Someones gotta do it.

AyaHu: Manga? I just like foreign languages. I also speak gaelic, hindi, semi fluent spanish, korean, mandarin, german, french, and more. I dont like Python except for building batch programs.

That is so hot.

Holy crap. I can program in many languages but barely speak english.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    I'm so glad someone finally bumped my thread. I missed the attention.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2009
    Welcome. Ya know for being so vastly intelligent beyond most others why do you believe twins are the same etc. What are you political beliefs.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  1.  permalink
    sialer: Welcome. Ya know for being so vastly intelligent beyond most others why do you believe twins are the same etc. What are you political beliefs.

+1
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009

since your a model you should go to san Diego's wondercon. I might think about looking into going there.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    I don't go to cons of any type. Except HIN.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009
    AyaHu: I don't go to cons of any type. Except HIN.

HIN??Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009 edited
    Hot Import Nights which is almost like a Con, of hot tricked out import cars. So I usually appear in the local ones.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    My pic is the look on my face as I was reading that post.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Stoned?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch: Stoned?
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009
    Lol no, Like I"m about to stalk someone and cut their head off.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I guess art is an interpetation to all.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    http://artpad.art.com/?kfypqcryx2o  

I call it, Bjarnum II.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I want 10Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman:
    Aprz: Eh, web development and graphics aren't my cup of tea. I used to totally be into them. I enjoy making images pixel by pixel on my own using basic programs such as MS Paint on Windows or Mtpaint on Linux. Gimp is lose. My knowledge on web development is pretty deprecated too. I can still can do PHP, Perl, JavaScript, Java, everyone knows (X)HTML and CSS (except the people you had to make a video for...). I am really into C programming right now and GUI is a little bit overrated for me, but I have fun with it sometimes now whenever I do decide to start X, which I've been doing a lot of lately since I am too lazy to make a terminal tiling manager using ncurses.h (I have that project like 90% finish, just can't get other ncurses thing to appear in it such as finch or irssi, haha! - I call it pane because it reminds of window panes when you're looking out of a window). *rambles on* I like orange.  

Oh well, to mention something other than saying you're hawt, I am impressed that you do web development and graphics. I actually know a lot of girls that are into graphics and they are very talented artists, but not so much into web development. Don't mean to start any sexism sort of thing, but you really just don't see that much women into web development or programming. I have only met one female programmer in my life. So that's really neat. Do you like it or do wish you could do something else professionally?

i still need to go to your place and make a driver that works for the zd1211 chip ... this weekend?

freeken zydas chipsets. They just work out of the box now on all major linux distros.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    not if you want to do what in want to do they will either do packet injection or sniffing but not both at once unless there is a new version.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i havnt looked in a while.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: not if you want to do what in want to do they will either do packet injection or sniffing but not both at once unless there is a new version.

You can always modify any driver in linux to do exactly just that. Hell you can just buy a hardware usb sniffer to do it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    thats the point buy and it doesnt have a pre built dish for an antenna.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Aprz: ....... I am learning REBOL right now......

I personally like systems engineering. I wrote my own version of BusyBox under a proprietary license for embedded devices. Very small binary.  

Gambas (vb clone) also has a very small 300k runtime.  
    Lua has a 150k runtime for scripting.  
    BusyBox --- all your tool are belong to us lol  

But anyways REBOL does sound somethign similar to the above. Small. Lightweight and feature packed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch: http://artpad.art.com/?kfypqcryx2o  

I call it, Bjarnum II.

I wept. This shit is deep.Superhero!