Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009 edited
    http://frysforum.com/account/119/  

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine what happens when you pass by a group of 5 foot tall Mexicans? :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    that reminds me of a particular rammstein music video about the seven dwarfsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1.  permalink
    Suzukiman: that reminds me of a particular rammstein music video about the seven dwarfs

Rammstein= gods
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    :face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin: need rocker smileyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I just wrote on her wall.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    so you an aya work in the same company. where? which company.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    no way, i wish. i wrote on her profile wall thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    oh that wall cool i havnt even used it once i think.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    did she ever work at fry's
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i dont think soLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Suzukiman: i dont think so

lol'd
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    remember there are a few lucky ones out there which never had to whack people in the back parkinglot to move up but i do miss my sawn off shotgun and those awesome cement shoe molds.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    In other news, the sky is blue.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    derailed man that was the longest on topic post except for my invincible topic that will never be derailed muahahahaha ............. more coffeeeeeeeeeeeeLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    Sasquatch: In other news, the sky is blue.

Not today. Is was blood red.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I like this thread, keep going.  

Thats from like....... the last photoshoot which was about a month ago.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    I like what you are showing me. Keep going!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    What on earth are you doing awake at this hour?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Looking at photography.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I better go work out..Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    She's what we used to refer to as "easy on the eyes"
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Got to love photography at 3:30am. :face-smile:I shit trains, Now what?
  5.  permalink
    I'm not going to lie, even though I dislike when people question my identity... I didn't, and don't believe AyaHu is really who she is. It's hard to do since we are only acquainted online, and due to the fact that so many lie about their identity to make themself look and feel better.  

On the positive side, if you really are who you are and show, this is a compliment. I just put into much longer wording above "too beautiful to be true." To think, you have a clone too.
  6.  permalink
    In regards to my identity and my twin's, Suzukiman has met my brother and I in real life.
    •  
      CommentAuthormerzbow
    Joshua: I'm not going to lie, even though I dislike when people question my identity... I didn't, and don't believe AyaHu is really who she is.

she should post a normal (non-modeling) photo of herself, holding up a hand written sign saying something about frysforum.com with the date.  

shoe on head optional.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Joshua: I'm not going to lie, even though I dislike when people question my identity... I didn't, and don't believe AyaHu is really who she is. It's hard to do since we are only acquainted online, and due to the fact that so many lie about their identity to make themself look and feel better.  

Then explain THIS, HUH?!  

Superhero!
  7.  permalink
    Joshua: I'm not going to lie, even though I dislike when people question my identity... I didn't, and don't believe AyaHu is really who she is. It's hard to do since we are only acquainted online, and due to the fact that so many lie about their identity to make themself look and feel better.  

On the positive side, if you really are who you are and show, this is a compliment. I just put into much longer wording above "too beautiful to be true." To think, you have a clone too.
    AyaHu:

Then explain THIS, HUH?!  

Yummy!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2009
    A lot of people deny your identity because you are a photoshop guru.
  8.  permalink
    AyaHu:

Then explain THIS, HUH?!  

u have wrinkles lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Wrinkles make you look wise.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    asdf: A lot of people deny your identity because you are a photoshop guru.

Fine, Ill take a video... in like... 8 hours. When Im home and all.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    sweet ..... but since you are a photoshop guru did you paint the sign in? lol ....... so which do you do as the living photoshop or modeling?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    or both?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Modeling is only part time. I am a graphic designer and website "manager."Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Joshua: In regards to my identity and my twin's, Suzukiman has met my brother and I in real life.

really....?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu: Modeling is only part time. I am a graphic designer and website "manager."

Do you consider yourself a webmaster?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep he does have a twinLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    Looks genuine to me. Says AyaHu @ Fry's forum. Those mirrors >.<  

What do you do as website "manager?"  

I like to fool around with graphics, but I'm not anywheres near your level.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    shes good i would watch it she may have photoshopped the whole picture lol see see i think there is a pixle that is the wrong shade for the wrinkle in the middle of the paper :face-monkey::face-monkey::face-monkey:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hahaha I am a little flattered by your assessment of my photoshop skills. I think I could make a very convincing replica to the untrained eye. I will attempt sometime.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    cool post it if you do.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:

Then explain THIS, HUH?!  

Looks like you're throwing up a gang sign. G-pho fo life!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Im glad my husband can read me.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    AyaHu: Im glad my husband can read me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  
    Life is no longer worth living!  
    So how long have you been doing modeling and how long have you been doing graphics.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    Joshua: In regards to my identity and my twin's, Suzukiman has met my brother and I in real life.

I can also vouch for his twin. and boy his twin is something out of a nightmare.(his face I mean)  
    ;) joshua is a HAWT!!!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009
    Hey she is still hawt so lets still talk about here!!!!:face-smile:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  10.  permalink
    I'd very much like to see a picture of Aya and her twin sister, that would be pretty cool to see double.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009
    Noob.:face-plain:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  11.  permalink
    sialer: Noob.:face-plain:

Hypocrite...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009 edited
    Eh, web development and graphics aren't my cup of tea. I used to totally be into them. I enjoy making images pixel by pixel on my own using basic programs such as MS Paint on Windows or Mtpaint on Linux. Gimp is lose. I created my own paint program in Java way back when I was working on a game. It saved the images as xml files, it was total lose for trying to show it to anyone else, but I had the xml parsed by a game I created, but I discontinued working on that game and don't program in Java as often anymore. By the way, parsing xml is lose, s-expression is win. My knowledge on web development is pretty deprecated too. I can still can do PHP, Perl, JavaScript, Java, everyone knows (X)HTML and CSS (except the people you had to make a video for... what's up with that?). I am really into C programming right now and too much GUI is a little bit overrated for me, but I have fun with it sometimes now whenever I do decide to start X, which I've been doing a lot of lately since I am too lazy to make a terminal tiling manager using ncurses.h (I have that project like 90% finish, just can't get other ncurses thing to appear in it such as finch or irssi, haha! - I call it pane because it reminds of window panes when you're looking out of a window). *rambles on* I like orange.  

Oh well, to mention something other than saying you're hawt, I am impressed that you do web development and graphics. I actually know a lot of girls that are into graphics and they are very talented artists, but not so much into web development. Don't mean to start any sexism sort of thing, but you really just don't see that much women into web development or programming. I have only met one female programmer in my life. So that's really neat. Do you like it or do wish you could do something else professionally?