Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009
    how quickly can you derail it?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hah note even fried snake can derail a topic that has no topic muahahahahahahahaLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    woot trend is finally installed finally :face-smile:........ now i get to configure it:face-plain:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    still hasnt been derailed hahLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    still not derailed need to try harder.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    mmmmmmm a bowl of Pepperoncinis man this is going to hurt sometime tomorrow but it tasts awesome right now.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    you are so wrong about this topic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ok then derail a topicless topic i want to see you try since there is no topic to derail you cant derail it my logic is impeccable.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2009 edited
    Having a topicless topic means that the actually topic of this thread is about it having no topic, therefore it has a topic and that topic is about topiclessness. Pretty logical if you ask me.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    I like pizza.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Good pizza is semi- legit italian pizza. Real Italian and Non Italian is no good.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Stop it. Your focusing on one topic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sorry.  

Pokemon.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Wireless keyboard and mice is great. Anywhere near the computer but not tethered to it.
  4.  permalink
    I like pie.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2009
    ROFLMAO ..... your logic is nicely tangled .....paperclipsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Im going to have rice pudding tonight to sulk that my twins yearly review only got her a 3% raise and they tried to make up for it by giving her three extra days of vacation which she'll never use because I only get 5. Fucking bastards. They claim because they are doing badly..... but they arent.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu: Im going to have rice pudding tonight to sulk that my twins yearly review only got her a 3% raise and they tried to make up for it by giving her three extra days of vacation which she'll never use because I only get 5. Fucking bastards. They claim because they are doing badly..... but they arent.

Rice rice baby.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but you logic also rings of the divide by zero issue. and besides its all about the calzones.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    I once saw a dead moose.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    lookout by microsuck is horrid.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Good pizza is semi- legit italian pizza. Real Italian and Non Italian is no good.

So long as it isn't Totino's or Feces Pizza, I'll bite. The weirder the ingredients the better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2009
    MUST TALK ABOUT TO PIZZA TO DERAIL!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    how can you derail the topicless thread using pizza because its all about the sporksLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I have a question: When you guys get raises, is a standard raise 3%?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    15% depending on your quarterly review
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    3% is pretty universal in the cubicle world, has more to do with inflation than performance. An annual boost to get you back to square one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ive never been slighted 3%, but my twins company gave her 3% for her yearly review. It was sickening. I thought Id ask here to encourage her to go tell them to own up. She is not in the cubicle world, she's a graphic designer hee.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009
    i hope to get another 6$ raise this month once they finish all the layoffs from the merger.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2009 edited
    Ill be honest here, I knew it was too good to be true. The Cardinals suck ass.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I take that back now that they are at 14.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    100 yard touchdown. Wow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I think it's staged.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Still good watchin!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    with an economy so bad you got to make it look competitive so people will watch
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hah! Pathetic! Remember when Speed Racer taught us sports were all about stocks? This was one of those times. They tried to make it look like the impossible was possible. And the Cardinals STILL lost cause THEY SUCK.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I love the Steelers. They've been my team since birth. I'm indifferent on Cardinals.  
    Well, it's official I guess the Steelers are the best football team!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  6.  permalink
    I watched something called the Super Bowl today. It reminded me of watching a cricket game. I like pizza.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    The game was so close. fuck1
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yes but less chirping.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Thoroughly satisfied with probably the only football game I'll watch this year.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2009
    hey, at least they covered the spread...
  7.  permalink
    Lurch: hey, at least they covered the spread...

Like you would cover toast with spread?Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    thats cool.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Radical.Superhero!
  8.  permalink
    I just woke up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2009
    Zeddicus Zul ZoranderSuperhero!