Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2009 edited
    At the store I worked in people did this all the time when push came to shove (ie get a Frys card today or your five-day scenario). Some got fired on the spot, others would get a warning /write up and others would get 3 day. How is it at your store?
  1.  permalink
    They don't give a shit about frys cards at my store. I haven't gotten one in 8 months. No warnings ever.
  2.  permalink
    lol i got a write up last week even tho i got 1! we are supposed to get 2
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2009
    Frys cards. bluh.. sucks to be a cashier.. because after all by the time the customer gets to the register, they normally know how they are going to be paying for said items.. and the customer should have (if we are all doing our jobs the way they want us too) been asked 20 million times to sign up for a frys card before they even get to the register... sometimes, it's just a waste because a lot you know wont get approved.. those I normally just tell them that they can apply at the register, depending how busy it is back there at the time.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!