Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009
  2.  permalink
    Sasquatch:

agreed
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009
    This guy has a receeding hairline. I hope someone punches him in the face.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    bigkeene 404 as in file not found error?? looooser i may make the golden forehead L statue and send it to him.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Brain not found.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nice the golden void award then?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Sas is spot on.  

Did I ever mention I can't stand rappers, rap music, their attitude, and the values (or lack there of) they espouse?
  3.  permalink
    ObiWan: Sas is spot on.  

Did I ever mention I can't stand rappers, rap music, their attitude, and the values (or lack there of) they espouse?

PREACH IT!!!!!!! Degenerate music for a degenerate culture.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009
    I prefer the term "reprobate".
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    meinside100: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_INAp6wzb4  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vfCMe2Pio  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnK3AQxydMc (Best)

I waited so long not to watch it and finally I did. All I can say is wtf. I'm not into rap. It's the first rap video I have ever seen on YouTube.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The more time goes by, the more I think about sending my future kids to private school.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    so they will beat biblies on their forehead all day? home school with after school activities like soccer baseball chess clubs etc "keeps them social else they turn into me ... er wait isnt everybodies home a 6x6 padded cell with a monitor and keyboard?"Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2009
    That's... not bad! Love the stringed instruments in Gloomy Sunday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    good but its all about the german rap  

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGix_xJvG0kLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    Gemüseeintopf ...... that rap makes me hungry.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    Better than country(truly the devil's music)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009
    S'what he gets. Country sucks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009
    rammstein??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    Opeth=game over
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I love all music it's about the general message and how well it's said. That's just my opinion. Eminem is a great rapper he has very creative lyrics and his style is very original. But I also love the Aesop Rock because he is honest and serious about what he is trying to say in his music. Both of these men are rap artists and not to be judged lightly. You cannot classify a whole genre of music, that is defined by the beat of a song, into a stereotype that concerns the lyrics of music. Silly rabbits common sense is for people.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yeah but its the vast majority of C-rap that makes all rap get the reputation of C-rap know what I'm sain G? you will never see well spoken people listening to rap much less C-rap.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and there are some good raps out there and funny ones go look up Gemüseeintopf rapLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I'm not well spoken then  
    humph!  
    :face-crying:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    Gemüseeintopf bump that the mexicans will look at you funny so will the germans if they hear it but funny song.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    Aya you have interesting taste. But stil I love rap escpecially Run DMC and Hieroglyphics, Gorillaz, Grandmaster Flash. And many many many more. But like I said I love all music and rap is just a very small portion of what I listen to.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-grdpKVqgjust what you need or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIllRdSzSugLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    Aesop Rock has a better vocabulary than anybody on this forum
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ah this the steel drums ..... er sort of ........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4nQEVAYQVMLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I don't know my way around Asian music, but Tian Hai Hai by Sun Yan Zi is not bad. So not driving music though.