Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwasddead
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009 edited
    I didn't even know there was a 7 day. I guess since he's a store manager and they get paid salary, it would be 7 days and not 5. That's the forth store manager that's been fired for hooking up with associates since I've been working at frys.http://twitter.com/Lindowtosh
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Matt Peck? (Concord Store)
    Got hired at Fryes Concord this week! Wondering how long drug test results take
    This Is Justin Marabeas and Im gonna fuck Concord and asdf Up!
    Tyler Bannock Got 3-Dayed.. He Did Not Take A Vacation!!
    Concord getting new CSDM
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009
    7 day lol. Why even bother coming back.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009 edited
    wasddead: I didn't even know there was a 7 day. I guess since he's a store manager and they get paid salary, it would be 7 days and not 5. That's the forth store manager that's been fired for hooking up with associates since I've been working at frys.

The saga of store 38 will surpass this one day. They shouldn't really put the clock-in machine next to the manager's office. The gossip coming out of there is too good for you to pass up. Let's say I feel sorry for their wives.
    •  
      CommentAuthor56743
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2009
    Is this the same Tim Bryant that used to work in San Diego?
  2.  permalink
    The girls over there must be pretty good looking if 4 of them made the same mistake... as a store manager o.O Where do I sign up?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwasddead
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009
    Yeshttp://twitter.com/Lindowtosh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009
    Joshua: The girls over there must be pretty good looking if 4 of them made the same mistake... as a store manager o.O Where do I sign up?!

well just remember.. the Store Manager has the ability to hire the good looking prospects for himself.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    wasddead: I didn't even know there was a 7 day. I guess since he's a store manager and they get paid salary, it would be 7 days and not 5. That's the forth store manager that's been fired for hooking up with associates since I've been working at frys.

Was he married?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLurch
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2009 edited
    Rule #2- Never mix business with pleasure  

They say that shit for a reason.  
    If you have to use the influence of a dominant position at work to get vagina you are the weakest link, fuck off and goodbye.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsodapop
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    So does anyone have a picture or know where to see a picture of Tim Bryant I want to see what this guy looks like?
  4.  permalink
    what happened that he got fierd?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2009
    Fry's employees "hooking up". Isn't there federal legislation against that? Kind of like Arkansas, where your cousin can be your mom and sister at the same time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    ObiWan: Fry's employees "hooking up". Isn't there federal legislation against that? Kind of like Arkansas, where your cousin can be your mom and sister at the same time.

My head hurts trying to think how that works. :face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Punkzilla:
    ObiWan: Fry's employees "hooking up". Isn't there federal legislation against that? Kind of like Arkansas, where your cousin can be your mom and sister at the same time.

My head hurts trying to think how that works. :face-plain:

It took me a while to figure it out. That's a lot of inbreeding.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    AyaHu:It took me a while to figure it out. That's a lot of inbreeding.

Visions of Deliverance, and people from Arkansas, Tennessee and Louisiana come to mind....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009
    It happens in sparsely populated areas in Texas, too. But Texas is big enough to be it's own country, so the back country and the cities can't be grouped together.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I just think everyone should know that my sweet old step-grandmother forwarded me an email comparing Obama to Hitler. You too, should find this very amusing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    *snrf*Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    The only way to describe Tim Bryant is that he has never met a girl that he felt wasn't worh cheating on...