Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    What do you guys think of your DDM? Met mine today- I thought he was another customer, was extremely funny.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    This really describes Fry's Electronics...
    "You Really Need This Extended Warranty on Your Laptop", "I have Bills to Pay!"
    Frys Credit Card is Really Scam!!!!
    Do you really think working at Fry's is so bad?
    "I've never gotten a message. I'm really sad."
  3.  permalink
    Who's your DDM again. Last I worked at Fry's the DDM Daniel from district 1 transfered as DDM for district 2, which transfered John to district 3. I never did find out who went to district 1 after I left. I'm guessing Myron went to district 1?? But my DDM always was John and we was awasome. But when the whole switching around of managers happened I had already quit so I never met Daniel.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009
    yeah myron is district 1 ddmLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
  4.  permalink
    I think it's district two? He's black if that helps? He's cool.
  5.  permalink
    Joshua: What do you guys think of your DDM? Met mine today- I thought he was another customer, was extremely funny.

Nice doesn't last long at Frys, especially those in management positions.
  6.  permalink
    meinside100:
    Joshua: What do you guys think of your DDM? Met mine today- I thought he was another customer, was extremely funny.

Judging from his associate number, he has been lasting a long time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfryguy
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    Joshua:
    meinside100:

Judging from his associate number, he has been lasting a long time.

Yeah, that's Myron. And yes, he has been around a long time. I think there's plenty of niceness with the oldtimers. Maybe that's just perspective.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    Managers and whatnot used to get assigned low associate numbers. This stopped about a year ago, but before that most store managers and DDM's and whatnot had 3 digit associate numbers assigned to them.