Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009 edited
    :face-smile:
  1.  permalink
    I would say Middle-age asian men complain the most.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2009
    80% of the customers that complain anywhere are middle aged white women - it's called menopause.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    AyaHu: 80% of the customers that complain anywhere are middle aged white women - it's called menopause.

SUPERHERO
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2009
    I personally think, (this might get racist) Middle aged white women had sex with black men had their children then got left. Now they have children and are at the breaking point. and this interracial fornication is so widespread between these two cultures that you notice this extremely common pattern. Figured I'd go out on a limb.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    I here that as women age they become more miserable. Where as men age they become happier.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Its not that we become miserable, its that we literally go through menopause, which is misery.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Note to sialer - whatever you were trying to communicate in your post, you totally blew it. It was totally incoherent. Let me guess...you work for Fry's.
  3.  permalink
    asdf: I here that as women age they become more miserable. Where as men age they become happier.

So true, most guys I know once they reach their 30s most just throw the towel on the "American Dream" and just start living. So many miss out on their 20s trying to achieve that futile nonsense.  

Sad but true....American Dream= A life of debt, a job you hate and a annoying spouse and kids eating you alive...get up and start the same process the next day and the next and the next.....NO THANKS!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    im glad i dont have kids debt or wife and too many cars to possibly know what to do with infact having people owe you is bestLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Its not that we become miserable, its that we literally go through menopause, which is misery.

Just don't get hormone replacement therapy. Studies show that it increases your risk for cancer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    meinside100:  
    Sad but true....American Dream= A life of debt, a job you hate and a annoying spouse and kids eating you alive...get up and start the same process the next day and the next and the next.....NO THANKS!!!!!!!!

That's about as far off base as you can get. If you think it's that bad here, try Venesuela or Iran. You make life sound like it's not worth living. If you live wisely, and within your means, you can avoid a "life of debt". If you think that your spouse is annoying, consider how they view you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009
    I already went though bankrupcy and now debt free I know what's it like to be in debt and it will never happen again
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    which type of bankruptcy? the one where you pay it back or the one where you simply drop it all?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and for what?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Suzukiman: which type of bankruptcy? the one where you pay it back or the one where you simply drop it all?

I dropped it all. Chapter 7. Just bad debt from personal business. It was about $100k. I know its not much but I had it done because of uncertainty of the bankruptcy laws and where I would be in the next 5 years. You know if I weren't working at Fry's I probably wouldn't be filing for bankruptcy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    its interesting you can learn alot from businesses some will drop every 7 years on the dot. but glad your out of it.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....