Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Here is my guess:  

1. Comfortable clothes and sneakers? No more stupid vest.  
    2. Average Wal-Mart associate, non-management/sup, makes 11 bucks an hour in the Atlanta area.  
    3. Most of the time Wal-Mart associates are just chillin. At Frys it is non-stop work. Which explains why most Wal-Mart associates I talk to have been there for years compared to a few months for the average Fry's associate.
  2.  permalink
    meinside100: Here is my guess:  

2. Average Wal-Mart associate, non-management/sup, makes 11 bucks an hour in the Atlanta area.  
    3. Most of the time Wal-Mart associates are just chillin. At Frys it is non-stop work. Which explains why most Wal-Mart associates I talk to have been there for years compared to a few months for the average Fry's associate.

I don't mind the clothes and I make more than wal mart employees. You know you worked at frys right. Work? I work maybe an hour a day and then just hang out and collect a pay check the other 6 or 7 hours.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    Returns is mostly "chillin".I shit trains, Now what?
  3.  permalink
    Punkzilla: Returns is mostly "chillin".

Returns are usually were the biggest brown-nose individuals work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009
    Lol cause the got the hookup
  4.  permalink
    meinside100: Here is my guess:  

Who said that you had to wear uncomfortable shoes at Fry's? I knew a lot of managers when I worked there weren't bothered by shoes that were simply black and not even a terribly great dress shoe. I never understand all of these people that complain that dress shoes are uncomfortable. I have generally found that dress shoes with good soles are no less comfortable than casual shoes.  

Honestly, I rarely go to Wal-Mart, but I haven't seen anybody who looks like they enjoy their job and from what I have found from talking to employees it doesn't sound like Wal-Mart pays any better than Fry's. Honestly, working at any retail store for the most part sucks. There will be a lot of fun times, but there will be plenty of busywork and boredom as well. If you want a more exciting job and definitely if you want a better paying job it would be wise to acquire some marketable skills. There is life after Fry's and it is much better for most people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    meinside100:

I wouldn't be one of those brown nosed people. :face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Punkzilla:
    meinside100:

I wouldn't be one of those brown nosed people. :face-plain:

You got lazy and requested to be put in returns.
  5.  permalink
    I remember when my manager asked me to get into returns to help save sales.  

Eh... no.  

Anyway, Wal-Mart employees are generally also much older and collecting retirement. They are just happy because they are out of the house.  

Wal-Mart employees just stand around and do nothing because they could not care less about what goes on around them. They are paid hourly and are paid the same whether they help you or not.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009
    And Fried employees don't just stand around and do nothing? And aren't aware of what goes on around them?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009
    i think there is different levels of doing nothing if i am correct.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....