Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaha
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009
    plz help me to find out how can i be a ggod sales supervisor?/
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Step One: Learn to spell.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Step Two: Learn proper grammar
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009 edited
    Step Three: Don't be stupid.

2cpokyr.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    shit i want to start a flame war in one post with this greeny what a moronLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    asdf: Step Three: Don't be stupid.

HOLY CRAP.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Note to Suzukiman - please take note of steps one and two....
  1.  permalink
    maha: plz help me to find out how can i be a ggod sales supervisor?/

Kiss ass especially your DM, SM and ASM. When Ken Lutz comes to your store tell him he has beautiful hair and that Kathy did him wrong....THEN give him a pump fist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Hey maha, I checked this out  

http://tinyurl.com/aure9q  

and now I'm all ggod supervisor?/ now.
  2.  permalink
    asdf: Step Three: Don't be stupid.

How'd you get a copy of my Resume?! :face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2009
    but obi you know i never pay attention to spelling of grammer on this site ... wow that or i spelled as of and the following misspell of grammar suddenly made that funny. However I could type properly, and I do have a decent grasp of spelling and grammar, but why bother, this isn't an internal company memo or anything.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009
    Why bother? Because poor grammar and spelling, even if it's on a site like this, takes away your credibility. Add into that if you get lazy here, you could get lazy when communicating with a client, co-worker, or the boss, and then you'd be in deep Bandini...
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009 edited
    ObiWan: Why bother? Because poor grammar and spelling, even if it's on a site like this, takes away your credibility. Add into that if you get lazy here, you could get lazy when communicating with a client, co-worker, or the boss, and then you'd be in deep Bandini...

Never stopped Frys employees or supervisors from making money. Statistically salesmen with poor english skills or a poor grasp about electronics make more money.
  3.  permalink
    "Never stopped Frys employees or supervisors from making money. Statistically salesmen with poor english skills or a poor grasp about electronics make more money."

I'd say that "statistically" you're a moron that couldn't sell his way out of a paper, or plastic bag. Get used to that term, "paper or plastic?" thanks.

Oh, and before I forget, fuck your mother. Thanks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    asdf:Never stopped Frys employees or supervisors from making money. Statistically salesmen with poor english skills or a poor grasp about electronics make more money.

Got a link to these "statistics"?  

Note to "Guest" - chill
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Guest: "Never stopped Frys employees or supervisors from making money. Statistically salesmen with poor english skills or a poor grasp about electronics make more money."  

I'd say that "statistically" you're a moron that couldn't sell his way out of a paper, or plastic bag. Get used to that term, "paper or plastic?" thanks.  

Don't insult ASDF's mother.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    Guest: "Never stopped Frys employees or supervisors from making money. Statistically salesmen with poor english skills or a poor grasp about electronics make more money."  

Don't insult ASDF's mother.

Honestly out of hand.  

asdf is right about what he says, we don't need statistics to prove it. We see things like this from people who get rid of Fry's card at FCO. People who already know about the card start to lose their touch- customers don't want fact, they just want to know if the card will cost anything and why they should sign up (is it good for them?) Other than that, most of the people at my store don't understand how the APR works and how their promotional plan works.  

Honestly, they customers could get the card and use it for good- but once again, they don't want to know the details. Most people do not like fine print details.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Joshua -  

Uh....what? I've reread your response three times, and can only guess that it was meant for a different post. where did a Fried card come into a discussion on whether good english/grammar skills have any affect on a salesperson's ability?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009 edited
    OK OK maybe just one post will be properly punctuated. Still it's the Fry's Forum though, you are supposed to be lazy here, especially when drivers are taking a million years to download. You could also argue endlessly about credibility and forums.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I'll have you know, I double majored in forum credibility.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I'm seconding Obiwan, I didn't understand where Joshua was heading with that.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    AyaHu: I'm seconding Obiwan, I didn't understand where Joshua was heading with that.

Glad I wasn't the only one.  

Note to suzuki - "supposed to be lazy"? Sounds like the Fry's employee motto...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Instead of being lazy, I just learned to type really fast. So in the time it takes one normal person to write "ty" I can type thank you. Of course, I did start typing at a young age. You can play those awesome typing video games where the monsters come towards your screen until you type the word they are holding, to improve.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009
    I learned to type when I was in 7th grade...on a manual typewriter....dang...that makes me.....seasoned!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I started typing at age 6. Could be similiar to language development which is strongest until age 8 or so.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    asdf:
    ObiWan: Why bother? Because poor grammar and spelling, even if it's on a site like this, takes away your credibility. Add into that if you get lazy here, you could get lazy when communicating with a client, co-worker, or the boss, and then you'd be in deep Bandini...

Never stopped Frys employees or supervisors from making money. Statistically salesmen with poor english skills or a poor grasp about electronics make more money.

I will back my quote a second time. There are many frustrated good english speaking salesmen who hate these foreigners because of their sales numbers.
  5.  permalink
    I would say though that even though they may not know much about electronics, they also have much higher/larger return rates.  

And the whole Fry's Card thing from up a bit, I understood it. The general idea of those who do not understand the Fry's Card tend to get more customers signed up for it than those who know more about it.  

Personally, I wish they were easier to get. *murmurs about the number of ruined sales*Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Maybe because ignorance is bliss and when you know enough about it you cant recommend it without a guilty conscience.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    That Guy in Duluth: I would say though that even though they may not know much about electronics, they also have much higher/larger return rates.  

And the whole Fry's Card thing from up a bit, I understood it. The general idea of those who do not understand the Fry's Card tend to get more customers signed up for it than those who know more about it.  

Personally, I wish they were easier to get. *murmurs about the number of ruined sales*

Thanks, that was completely right.  

Also, to refer that back with the English and grammar part of it, people with poor English speaking skills tend to have more difficult time explaining what Fry's card can do, and sometimes hard time understanding what it does as well. After saying all of their lines, or some of it, they'll keep things simple like "Would you like to open account with Fry's?" Someone with poor English got 8-10 Fry's card a week doing that, while someone like myself had more difficulties because customers came to me and read me like a fine print for the card.  

I was using Fry's card as an example because it is the closest thing we've got to sales at FCO.  

Customers want to keep it quick and simple. Somebody who doesn't speak great English will use the most basic of it, covering the simple part. The quick ones will stay and the slow ones will go. That leaves the quick and simple associates to stay on top.  

AyaHu: Maybe because ignorance is bliss and when you know enough about it you cant recommend it without a guilty conscience.

That's true too >.<
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    obi how many times did you get the hammers stuck in a wad? or was yours one of the really heavy springed typewriters where the hammers could move faster?  

there is something about trying to do work and typing at the same time that creates missing punctuation due to typing a million wpm i only have so much time to type on this site between fixing things.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Instead of being lazy, I just learned to type really fast. So in the time it takes one normal person to write "ty" I can type thank you. Of course, I did start typing at a young age. You can play those awesome typing video games where the monsters come towards your screen until you type the word they are holding, to improve.

Hell yeah! I had that. Typing of the Dead. I already knew how to type, but it was still awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer

Obi do you hate homosexuality?  
    That's a serious question not a gay jokeIgnorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i do, why be abnormal go get some hormone replacement therapy or surgery to fix the abnormality? its not so much a hate homosexuality as it is hating the people that make up the vast majority of gays. They are usually really whiny they hate everyone that doesnt follow all their views to a T they are usually inflexible because they got it stuck in their heads that "im sheltered so you have to do it my way because im a minority" and guess what because there is this group of them that abuse these "minority" rights and cause a fuss join riots and try to push their way of life on mine well i say all of them can suffer because of that group I am glad cali swatted down the right to marry. I am also all for any gay to be wearing a pink triangle all the time it kindof puts them back in place behind barbed wire waiting for a nice hot tan and or shower.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    edit: Nah, I'm gonna be nice. Removed the content.  

Why do they deny the truth and call it nature? I honestly believe a lot of gay people like to do all these publicity stunts for gay ass attention.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    noooooooooo now im curious damn itLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    I sent you a message Suzukiman. It's just a very small and briefing of what I was going to say.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009 edited
    Gayness MAY not be nature, but HYORI is simply so hot, I'd date her if she asked me out any day:  

She's smokin hot! Even I, as a woman, find her incredibly hot!  

Hey if I did end up falling in love with a woman, I wouldnt mind. Love is love is love is love. It cares not when how or who it pairs you with, it simply exists. Once you find it, if you are so lucky, you'll understand. If every girl was as hot as Lee Hyori I would totally be a lesbian. They aren't though. Luckily, because women are slow in the bathroom and quick to offend. I've dated a few and they all sucked. I dumped those bitches within weeks and vowed never to date a woman again. Even the one that was as hot as Hyori but taiwanese. Looks cant amount to love :<Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    dude you burned my monitor ..... also read your post as if you had a really deep black guy accent ...... yeah ive been up for just a little while.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    meinside100:

Kiss ass especially your DM, SM and ASM. When Ken Lutz comes to your store tell him he has beautiful hair and that Kathy did him wrong....THEN give him a pump fist.

I agree. Except don't kiss up to the DM too much cause then you will be expected to do all of the DMs work by the DM. For example the in San Marcos one of the Sales sups was being bullied by his DM to pretty much do all the DMs work except to PIC but I'm pretty sure that if he could he would have made his sup do that as well. The sup was just trying to help out the DM cause he was new at the time. Now the DM expects him to do all his work. So what does that do? Now the sup can't do his own work so then he gets chewed out by the SM for not doing his job. To this day it is still going on, poor guy is even stuck doing the departments schedual but he is slowly learning to say no.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    OK I don't want to quote like five people but I think gays should be able to marry and all the things that everyone else can do. But I do think their attitude is really irritating. I think we need a little lesson in human rights. And by we I mean the people that common these forums. Are any of you familiar with objectivism? ok no.....well anyone know libertarianism? ahh struck a light note there. ok well that's me you regular old objectivist libertarian Mises lover.:face-angel:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009 edited
    Oh and Aya I would do things so against every one of my beliefs to get with your friend!I think we should start a whole new discussion about how your friend is beautiful.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but they have every right to marry just the same as everyone else does so they arnt treated in an adverse cruel demeaning way they are treated exactly the same they can marry anyone of the opposite sex they want just like you and me so there is no restriction its more like they feel because they are a minority we should let them have even more free reign i say no to that i also say no to paying taxes for diamond lanes when im not going to use them but even better would be abolishing marriage all together that would level the playing field and cause a massive drop in divorces. So no they shouldnt be allowed to intermarry and if they are what are you going to then do about billy joe and his goat betty? do you really want to go down that road I mean they are even opposite sexes.  

If you have noticed I am against people trying to get more just for themselves especially when i hate the whineyness of people like that.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Well people should be allowed to do whatever they want. Even if it means preform a silly ritual that is marriage. And even though gays are a "minority" that shouldn't entitle them or any other minority to special treatment. The minority vote doesn't get to win the election. why should we allow this to be any different. Something I do feel like we should abolish is democracy. and in exchange we should create a libertarian society. I mean that way people can have almost anything they want. I'm against the use of force. Unless of course it's being used to enforce peoples rights. Now I can explain more in depth the difference and the situations that it's oj to use this force but it's slightly more that I feel like typing right now.:face-monkey:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    meh i feel people should be locked down and are generally too free but freedoms in limitation is good like fine wine never drink too much.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorfryguy
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    gossipgirl025:
    meinside100:

I agree. Except don't kiss up to the DM too much cause then you will be expected to do all of the DMs work by the DM. For example the in San Marcos one of the Sales sups was being bullied by his DM to pretty much do all the DMs work except to PIC but I'm pretty sure that if he could he would have made his sup do that as well. The sup was just trying to help out the DM cause he was new at the time. Now the DM expects him to do all his work. So what does that do? Now the sup can't do his own work so then he gets chewed out by the SM for not doing his job. To this day it is still going on, poor guy is even stuck doing the departments schedual but he is slowly learning to say no.

My observation has been most people who get promoted to the Home Office are the ones that are the most vocal with things they see wrong. . . but also offer what they think are solutions. Stores may differ, but the good ones will work similarly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    That's not my friend, she is an incredibly famous korean pop star. I guess you could compare her to britney spears but she isn't a psycho. Her music is good, but she relies on her looks mainly. I wanna date her.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    AyaHu: That's not my friend, she is an incredibly famous korean pop star. I guess you could compare her to britney spears but she isn't a psycho. Her music is good, but she relies on her looks mainly. I wanna date her.

Your not the only one. Hey you said your married? Yeah I'm asking for the exact reason you think I am...... jk. Just wondering.:face-angel:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    sialer:Obi do you hate homosexuality?  
    That's a serious question not a gay joke

Serious answer - I view homosexuality as a sin. And since God hates sin, the answer is yes. God also view a lying heart as sin. But...does that mean God hates homosexuals? Nope. Either do I. FWIW, my brother has chosen the homosexual lifestyle. He knows where I stand, but he's still by brother - I love him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I am married to Sass.Superhero!