Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2009
    http://frysforum.com/discussion/1380/how-can-i-be-a-good-sales-supervisor/#Item_5  
    due to the picture asdf posted i thought it would be worth a good laugh for everyone to post a satiric love wanted ad as if you were the exaggerated personality of yourself  

hi my name truly is suzukiman ........ you will hail me as master of the wrench ...... warning dont feed the ego's  

I weigh 250 from a steady diet of meat and potatoes while lifting engines out of cars and hard drives from frys  

I am looking for a girl who loves spending nights staring out at a starlit night sky ... from under a diff repairing a u-joint in the mud.  

a little about myself i have an ego bigger than yours everything i say is dripping with sarcasm and cynicism ..... while being extremely catchy whitey and enthralling all at once ..... did i mention my ego?  

what i would do for you .......... yeah lets skip this one the crickets even stopped chirping and i cant find anything non painful g rated and most importantly free or nearly so .... wait i got it i will drive you nuts or crazy which ever happens first so make sure you have a very solid grasp of reality so i can then stick to you  

to fulfill the role of sole mate she would need to know more about a function of the computer and rebuilding things on cars better than me along with this its kindof a plus to like the opposite sex we may not go very far if you just like other girls ..... then again watching is always fun it means the transmission will get fixed faster with me doing less workLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Im married, I can't participate.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu: Im married, I can't participate.

Come on Ayahu you can post it under one of the following categories:  

Married couples seeking single male  
    Married couples seeking single female  
    Married couples seeking married couples
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2009
    Sass is more than man enough for me.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Did you not find him under: Women seeking manimal?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Close, we met in the forest while I was camping with my friends. It was love at first sight.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    wait which domain forest would that be?  

the next question is why not do some virtual logging and build a linux network?  

..... man i just derailed my own topic in 7 posts.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    asdf:
    AyaHu: Im married, I can't participate.

Come on Ayahu you can post it under one of the following categories:  

Married couples seeking single male  
    Married couples seeking single female  
    Married couples seeking married couples

Married couple seeking spelunking adventure?