Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2009
    So can anyone get in trouble? For this site I mean. Even though you already said you are not affiliated with fry's but you have their name all over this site and you are talking about specific occurrences that are against your contract of employment so can't people get fired etc?  
    Also you have incriminating info against them so I would think if they could then Fry's would take you for everything you own. You know if they could find out who we all where.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  1.  permalink
    Meh, a lot of us still work there. My identity is quite obvious if they really wanted to get anybody in trouble.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The idea is not to give them any ammunition, regardless.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    The owner of this site was fired for owning it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    i believe it is more of WHAT you say not who says it
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2009
    Just never talk shit about specific personal.
  2.  permalink
    sialer: So can anyone get in trouble? For this site I mean. Even though you already said you are not affiliated with fry's but you have their name all over this site and you are talking about specific occurrences that are against your contract of employment so can't people get fired etc?  
    Also you have incriminating info against them so I would think if they could then Fry's would take you for everything you own. You know if they could find out who we all where.

No really because only idiots use their real names on on-line forums...oh wait...sorry Joshua. eekkk
  3.  permalink
    Joshua: Meh, a lot of us still work there. My identity is quite obvious if they really wanted to get anybody in trouble.

Joshua: Meh, a lot of us still work there. My identity is quite obvious if they really wanted to get anybody in trouble.

The only reason nothing has happened to you YET is because you have Fry's junk all in your mouth.
  4.  permalink
    Those who may read this may know me from my stand on things and what not.  

Anyway, I dunno. What I do know is common sense. Don't talk bad about your employer. Plain and simple.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    That Guy in Duluth: Those who may read this may know me from my stand on things and what not.  

Anyway, I dunno. What I do know is common sense. Don't talk bad about your employer. Plain and simple.

If you are on a public message board with the employer name in the URL.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    The SM and ASM already know who I am on here. They don't care. They would rather we go to him with any serious problems.
  6.  permalink
    meinside100:

The only reason nothing has happened to you YET is because you have Fry's junk all in your mouth.

Lol, that junk isn't Fry's. I just speak the honest truth from my own personal believes and experience; it is not like everything on this forums is completely one sided. I also have personal experience as a manager of a store, though fast food, saw that there was a lot of things employees/customers thought was stupid but had excellent reasoning to it- so I can understand instantly that some of things Fry's does isn't done to be a pain, to make more money, or simply for no reason. To top that off, my father is a business owner and even he's got people who think his policies and conditions are stupid, but there is a reason. The only reason you, meinside100, would get fired for revealing your identity is because you are a complete reverse-racist and point your finger at Fry's all the time.  

Aside from that, when I have a problem with something at Fry's or with my working conditions, I'll discuss about it with my supervisor or department manager- that usually fixes the problem right away and it's better than complaining about it on the forums where the public can view the content. TK! Though Fry's is the first to refer to team knowledge in my experience, I feel it's good for all companies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 2126
    1) The site is in another country u.s. laws don't apply
    2) site owners can't be held responsible for the content left by users
    3) alot of the stuff posted on here is true
    4) users don't feel comfortable talking to management about some issues so they rather post it online
    5) the site is 100% anonymous and to prove it the owner of the site got fired to protect peoples identities
    6) no one other than the owner of this site has ever gotten in trouble
    7) this site should be a positive thing for fry's corporate management it helps bring to the attention issues
    8) alot of employees aren't happy at fry's and want to express their issues
    9) many many more
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well fried illegally fired the owner too iirc.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Joshua, I think he was talking about a different kind of junk.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    AyaHu: Joshua, I think he was talking about a different kind of junk.

Josh she means they have their metaphorical balls in your real mouth!Lol. Thought you ought to know.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Heh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Hey Sas Whats in your mouth I think it's our tongue but It's two colors. Looks like a smore.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Why Mashed Potato Melancholy, of course.  

Just something from a comic I read back in the day.
  7.  permalink
    sialer:
    AyaHu: Joshua, I think he was talking about a different kind of junk.

Josh she means they have their metaphorical balls in your real mouth!Lol. Thought you ought to know.

If so, I forgive meinside100 for the way he thinks. He's proof that it's hard to think when there's a dick up your ass and poking your brains.  

Meh, nobody really gives a fuck about what that fool says.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i smell flame war. got the popcorn! someone bring the chips n dip.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  8.  permalink
    Suzukiman: i smell flame war. got the popcorn! someone bring the chips n dip.

Yeah, somebody bring some ice for meinside. He looks like he got burned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I'll bring the drinks.  
    GO JOSH HE'S MY MAN......... COUGH........ OUR MAN IF HE CAN'T DO IT MY MOM CAN!!!!!!!:face-monkey:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  9.  permalink
    wtf?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    lmao we have an official cheer.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  10.  permalink
    Yeah, here's my cheer: meinside100 is a cock-sucker and fucker!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I'm an amatuerIgnorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  11.  permalink
    Well, even though he doesn't work at Fry's anymore, it's a damn good thing he keeps his identity a secret.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    So much hostility! I think I'm going to have to get my brass knuckles either that or I have to call the cops.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Nah, because meinside doesnt spend all night on here waiting for people to post. I think meinside may have... a life.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    whats that? is it the same as a 1up?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2009
    Suzukiman: whats that? is it the same as a 1up?

Similiar.Superhero!
  12.  permalink
    I'm so sure you're not implying anything about me simply cause I have difficulty sleeping and there's nothing better to do at 3:30am.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
    oh sweet cause i thought there was something outside of my 6x6 padded cell complete with corporate broadband triple monitor display and keyboard.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Lol josh I think he is really in prison sometimes. I was thinking if josh writes something untrue about fry's then can't he get sued for slander? I mean there is the evidence on this sight even if it is out of the country. If they where that worried.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Yes most people up at 330 am with nothing to do have no life.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well still at work but they could it would be somewhat difficult to prove but more likely it would end in a 5 day.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ive got computers and cars to fix??? and im living :face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I'm totally driving home from mexico right now typing on the mobile forum. Life is good.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Man I need to get away from this town. I'm going nuts here.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    sialer: Man I need to get away from this town. I'm going nuts here.

Race you to Switzerland?
  13.  permalink
    AyaHu: Yes most people up at 330 am with nothing to do have no life.

You're up too sometime =p And considering it's just most people, I don't flow with that crowd of no lifers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    im a workaholic and sooo totally addicted yahooLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Joshua:
    AyaHu: Yes most people up at 330 am with nothing to do have no life.

You're up too sometime =p And considering it's just most people, I don't flow with that crowd of no lifers.

As a matter of fact, I awaken at 3am every day, but that is because I dont have a life. What little life I have revolves around work, work.. and work.. and mexico.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009
    wow mine is work work work and cars ...... i feel soooo connected.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Mine is knowledge, Theatre, school (which I never need to do anything in) and girls..... I mean friends.:face-devil-grin:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    wait then why are you here ..... he has a life ! ARREST HIM!!!:face-monkey:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I love to cook, but I'm rarely in the kitchen these days. My dream house is gonna have a big ass kitchen in it. Maybe two kitchens. Kitchen sounds weird after a few times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I'm sorry I didn't mean to have a life I'll stop!!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009 edited
    it sounds like chicken ............ but usually tastes like old wood varnish and granite with your choice of chemical cleaner dressing.  

and yes i have stopped another person from stepping into the unknown world of "life"Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....