Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2009
  1.  permalink
    Any rap song.
  2.  permalink
    That's badass. I am putting it on my ipod.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    1:03 god that is horrid isnt thee something in the geneva convention saying something to abnormal punishment like torture?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I find that necessary to outlaw. Lets petition!Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I'm pretty tolerant of most music. I hate manufactured sounding music: most rap, pop, and the kind of rock that shows like TRL show on MTV with little teenage girls screaming for no reason in the background. I love good classical, but only on good speakers, and very loud. Country is pretty awful, with infrequent exceptions. I recently went through a Sufjan Stevens phase. Illinoise is a great, but very weird album. Let's see... Interpol, Rufus Wainwright, Aimee Man, Postal Service, The Killers, Death Cab for a Cutie, The Decemberists, Nada Surf, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Mars Volta, Catch 22, The Cure, Gorillaz, Coheed and Cambria, The Darkness, American Hi-Fi, Mudvayne, Rachmaninov, Eels, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, some ELO, Fleetwood Mac, Weezer, Regina Spektor, The Fray, Fiona Apple, some Daft Punk, Joanna Newsom, [crazy harp lady!] Moulin Rouge OST, but only because Ewan McGregor is a badass, King Crimson, Rush, Tool and Pink Floyd when the mood strikes, Say Anything- Is a Real Boy was a surprisingly addictive album, O.A.R., Apocalyptica, Lisa Loeb, Stars, No Doubt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumkins, Cake, Queen, Sparta, Mogwai, Gustav Holst, The Bad Plus, and of course my favorite: Unknown Artist - Unknown Track. ♫♫ ♫ ♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    My, it seems I got carried away a bit. No worries though, there's a lot more where that came from.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009
    Sasquatch: My, it seems I got carried away a bit. No worries though, there's a lot more where that came from.

I'm afraid he's been typing for the 13 hours this post has been up.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I began to write a rebuttal list of favourite songs but it was getting too long I got bored and left, I have ADD.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Abba, Aerosmith, ACDC, Aesop Rock, Afroman, The All American Rejects, Aquabats, Avenged Sevenfold, Barenaked Ladies, BB King, Basshunter, Beastie boys, Bee Gees, Biggie Smalls, Blink 182, Bloc Party, Bob Marley, Bon Jovi, Breaking Benjamin, Busta Rhyms, Cake, Carole King, The Cars. The Clash, Coldplay, The Cool Kids, Cradle of Filth, Credence Clear Water Revival, Creed, Cypress Hill, Dashboard Confessional, De La Soul, Death Cab For Cutie, Del the Funky Homosapien, Deltron 3030, Depeche Mode, Digable Planets, Disturbed, Dj Keoki, Don Maclean, Doobie Brothers, The Doors, Dragon Force, Dynamite Hack, E40, The Eagles, Elton John, Elvis, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Europe, Everlast, Fall Out Boy, Finger Eleven, Flobots, Foo Fighters, Frank Sinatra.... Ok I'm done I can't type anymore names, there are so many. And those are only the ones I like I have so much music it's nuts. I went through alphabetically and stopped at F.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: I began to write a rebuttal list of favourite songs but it was getting too long I got bored and left, I have ADD.

I have a feeling the majority would be completely foreign to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    sialer: Abba, Aerosmith, ACDC, Aesop Rock, Afroman, The All American Rejects, Aquabats, Avenged Sevenfold, Barenaked Ladies, BB King, Basshunter, Beastie boys, Bee Gees, Biggie Smalls, Blink 182, Bloc Party, Bob Marley, Bon Jovi, Breaking Benjamin, Busta Rhyms, Cake, Carole King, The Cars. The Clash, Coldplay, The Cool Kids, Cradle of Filth, Credence Clear Water Revival, Creed, Cypress Hill, Dashboard Confessional, De La Soul, Death Cab For Cutie, Del the Funky Homosapien, Deltron 3030, Depeche Mode, Digable Planets, Disturbed, Dj Keoki, Don Maclean, Doobie Brothers, The Doors, Dragon Force, Dynamite Hack, E40, The Eagles, Elton John, Elvis, Eminem, Eric Clapton, Europe, Everlast, Fall Out Boy, Finger Eleven, Flobots, Foo Fighters, Frank Sinatra.... Ok I'm done I can't type anymore names, there are so many. And those are only the ones I like I have so much music it's nuts. I went through alphabetically and stopped at F.

I see some winners in there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Yeah you appear to have pretty good taste Sas. Do you live in California?Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Thanks. Houston, Tx.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2009 edited
    for music i say anything inappropriet for church, hippie groups, any section of oakland, and most of san fransisco with the dj crowd.  

remember if its not demonic sounding its not trying to tear your soul to shreds.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It won't play for my computer :<Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2009 edited
    what isnt? er wont?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Here is the best song in the world.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009
    that is goodLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009
    Very.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009
    now i want a cafe ........ againLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....