Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2007 edited
    there's a couple of guys from my department who makes over a thousand dollars in commission from my department. Of course, these people are lying sons of bitches.the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's Dropping Commission Only for Salespeople
    Fry's Employees Want To Make Money...
    HDMI Monster Cable -SAVE $70.00- ( And We Still Make Money Off of You! )
    What sales job makes the most money?
    How to make big money
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2007 edited
    I guess they arent earning a honest living:face-monkey: Frys welcomes convicts and con men.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2007
    I don't think they hire felons. Come on, they're not that bad. lolthe wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2007
    I hear most of them do drugs. Like 99% of the employees smoke weed.Howard Dean for America '08
  2.  permalink
    Oh bullshit they will hire anyone old Pre-vert off the fuckin street.  

I seen one guy that was working there and he was wearing a fucking WIG on his head.  

The shit was OBVIOUS as hell, not to mention the fact that it was on BACKWARDS!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    There's nothing wrong with a little of the green... The problem is most who use it are stupid, and of course, coming to work high.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    all top sales people do shaddy things and lie... they might lie about the warranty saying its instant exchange and we give them a new one or don't tell you all the information you need... plus I heard some sales people say refurbished is new wtf
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2007
    Perhaps they were thinking OEM.
  3.  permalink
    I'm a honest salesman. The best way to make money is to hammer out as many customers as possible. Home of the Fast, Friendly, Courstesy Service. I helped more than one customer at a time. "Hi, I'm David. I will be your salesman today. Look at all the laptops and when your found one you like talk to me. And don't let any salesman talk you into buying a Fujitsu because they just want to make more money on you."  

The customer is like whoa, this guys is brutally honest. Because I am. The customer then has trust with you. I tell customers I make money off the sale right away. Then I say, so I want to get you the best product at the best price so you don't return my commission.#24 Concord California, Computer Sales
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2007
    Sam:there's a couple of guys from my department who makes over a thousand dollars in commission from my department. Of course, these people are lying sons of bitches.

Ah,I remember the days when this would seem like a pretty penny :D Of course, they probably are lying to you.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoryeahyeah
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2007
    concord24topsalesmen:I'm a honest salesman. The best way to make money is to hammer out as many customers as possible. Home of the Fast, Friendly, Courstesy Service. I helped more than one customer at a time. "Hi, I'm David. I will be your salesman today. Look at all the laptops and when your found one you like talk to me. And don't let any salesman talk you into buying a Fujitsu because they just want to make more money on you."  

The customer is like whoa, this guys is brutally honest. Because I am. The customer then has trust with you. I tell customers I make money off the sale right away. Then I say, so I want to get you the best product at the best price so you don't return my commission.

then you are not a top sales men. you sound more like a jackass.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    yeahyeah:
    concord24topsalesmen:I'm a honest salesman. The best way to make money is to hammer out as many customers as possible. Home of the Fast, Friendly, Courstesy Service. I helped more than one customer at a time. "Hi, I'm David. I will be your salesman today. Look at all the laptops and when your found one you like talk to me. And don't let any salesman talk you into buying a Fujitsu because they just want to make more money on you."  

The customer is like whoa, this guys is brutally honest. Because I am. The customer then has trust with you. I tell customers I make money off the sale right away. Then I say, so I want to get you the best product at the best price so you don't return my commission.

then you are not a top sales men. you sound more like a jackass.

He sounds like an honest salesmen to me. Which there needs to be more of. That's one reason why I refuse to be a salesmen, I'm afraid I'll just end up lying to customers just to make more money on them. I'd rather tell them something sucks than to lie and say it's awesome just to get more money off people.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Too honest. Your fellow salesmen probably dislike you.
  4.  permalink
    Lol you sound like a jerk, basically letting everybody you see know that you think your fellow employees are dishonest and incompetent. Classic reason why pure commission is a terrible payment scheme, I can guarantee your colleagues hate you and that the whole department was acrimonious. You guys think we don't see that stuff, but I've stood by and watched as two associates were almost elbowing each other out of the way to sell someone an unlocked Intel cpu, it was pathetic and sad, but most of all it was the most unprofessional and uncomfortable situation I've ever witnessed in a corporate store. That was the day of my interview, can't say I was too impressed after I saw that and this post just affirms it even more.