Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.  permalink
    So the wildfires of 2007 in San Diego County destroyed HUNDREDS of homes. The cause of the fire was due to SDGE (San Diego Gas and Electric for those who don't live in SD) not triming and maintaining the brush around their power lines.  

So earlier this year SDGE decided to fight back, check out how SDGE plans to solve the problem...  

http://www.legalinfo360.com/2009/01/sdge-may-file-lawsuit-against-fire-victims/
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2009
    thats funny haha i doubt they will win.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ha "They dont quite know what to do" is right.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    You never sue your own customers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You never go full retard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Sasquatch: You never go full retard.

ROFL!!!! I wish I could meet you. you are really funny.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    gossipgirl025: So the wildfires of 2007 in San Diego County destroyed HUNDREDS of homes. The cause of the fire was due to SDGE (San Diego Gas and Electric for those who don't live in SD) not triming and maintaining the brush around their power lines.  

So earlier this year SDGE decided to fight back, check out how SDGE plans to solve the problem...  

http://www.legalinfo360.com/2009/01/sdge-may-file-lawsuit-against-fire-victims/

The idiots are the home owners for suing. It is their home if they are so worried clean it themselves. if a tree on your neighbors lawn gets struck by lighting and it falls on your side of the lawns and damages your car you don't sue your neighbors. They just lost money and are ignorant and have no sense of people rights. The company is wrong for counter suing. They did nothing else wrong they should be required to do nothing. Unless it's in their contract.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  2.  permalink

not even forest gump goes that far
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Forest Gump is awesome.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    sialer:

ROFL!!!! I wish I could meet you. you are really funny.

Thats why I married him.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009
    weird als gump old school wierd al.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009 edited
    Heh, I remember when I was reading this thinking how it is probably the home owner faults and they are just looking for a scape goat to make up for their mistakes. The house I live in is like death. Sialers been over. We have garbage all over the place and chemicals everywhere... Our garage has a nice scent of gasoline in a room full of flamable food directly next to where we keep all of our pool chemical totally exposed. I don't eat at home and I cannot wait to get out of here. It's miserable. Anyhow, I am sure that if a spark happened and hit a near by tree and some flames got onto our house... my parents would be leading everyone else into suing PG&E or whatever "it's your fault it sparked" even though I would side with PG&E say it's your own fault. Heh, they are always like that for everything. Send a check to pay the bills on the last day.. can't figure out why we wont have electricity or Internet for a day or why we get all these extra late fees. This is a different company though, never heard of 'em, but I guess they do electricity too and all. Not sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    which reminds me i need to pay the electric bill hmmmm ....Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    Suzukiman: which reminds me i need to pay the electric bill hmmmm ....

Slacker!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    meh they will keep it on for several months anyway once they thought i moved out so i got 3 months freeLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2009
  3.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That one sucked. Most of these suck actually.  

Have some fainting goats?  
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg&fmt=18
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Fainting goats suck.  

But are the favorite of goat molesters.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2009
    only in the us will you find people that will plug any hole with a hotdogLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009
    Aaron bless America for that.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
Add your comments