Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPsycho
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2009
    I picked up a cooler master sniper for a customer{I build computers as a side project} and he thinks its too fucking big. Can i return it without a problem or no?
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2009
    Flys has a 30 day return policy. Make sure that you have the receipt, all packaging, everything, otherwise the fried drones at Customer (dis)Service will find a reason not to take the return.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    keep the screws and fans they usually wount notice if they were replaced with cheap junk same with the power supply. if they then refuse try a different store or put the originals back in the boxLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Tsk tsk, Suzukiman.
  1.  permalink
    Take it back. As long as you have the original receipt or atleast the credit card number used for purchase.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    what what im adding to fries sparkling reputation ... seriously:face-monkey:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    Suzukiman: keep the screws and fans they usually wount notice if they were replaced with cheap junk same with the power supply. if they then refuse try a different store or put the originals back in the box

But isn't that dishonest and considered stealing?Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2009
    you do realize its fried right? and as government and free market have pointed out many many times honesty is the best policy to stay poor if luck wasnt a factor.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2009
    Suzukiman: you do realize its fried right? and as government and free market have pointed out many many times honesty is the best policy to stay poor if luck wasnt a factor.

The government always had their hands in everything its just now they have no choice be to help everyone out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2009
    exactly for them to keep making money the slums have to be brought just above water again enough to breath should be more than plenty. They may just invest in snorkels.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The Great Filter will kill us all, anyway.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    filter??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    oh cool stuffLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ever since we found water on Mars... I thought we all came to the conclusion there was life, somewhere, but we couldnt see it yet.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yes somewhere but whats the probability and that could be very minuscule remember there are other creatures on this planet you could call smart and quite possibly smart enough to do the stuff we can but don't have the physical ability to. dolphins whales elephants and certain birds come to mind. so even if there is life finding it becomes hard because there isnt any way to detect them atm without them using radio.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Crows  

Hey, I saw the phoenix lights. I can't say THAT was aliens, but I do believe in life on other planets!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    good video true christians hate its implicationLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Suzukiman: good video true christians hate its implication

You are right, but these days Christians have started accepting gays. So they are probably soon going to start accepting Crows as intellectual beings.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well at something like a few months a newborn dolphin picked up and was making human sounds for 23% of its vocalizations unfortunately it died shortly after from the temperature being set too cold. Read that in a science journal somewhereLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That's lame. Reminds me of the Pyrenean ibex they recently cloned, yet died after birth due to lung defects. Ahh, yes. The Pyrenean ibex. The only mammal humans have rendered extinct. Twice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I want to clone myself. I mean, sure, I have a clone... but I want another one.Superhero!