Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2009
    http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/page/3Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Brittney Murphy dies of cocaine drug abuse heart attack
    You Decide!
    Why do supervisors get raises and sales people don't instead they decided to cut our commisisions
    ALEX EDWARDS STOP ATTACKING JENNY!
    Osama Bin Laden planning to launch an attack in the USA
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Eiw, east coast food.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    eh its a death.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch

The Slowburger  
    A half pound beef patty, gruyere, onion rings, butter lettuce and pickle relish.  

I'm sorry, but this looks delicious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hell yeaLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    I want the corndogs on the pizza. And also I want a deep fried snickers bar.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Sasquatch:  

The Slowburger  
    A half pound beef patty, gruyere, onion rings, butter lettuce and pickle relish.  

those fries look horrible though.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  3.  permalink
    :o  

I'd be fat if some store nearby had these available.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    someone:
    Sasquatch:  

The Slowburger  

those fries look horrible though.

True that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    These are all yummy no matter what people say.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2009
    Damn I want to eat what josh posted.... if you know what I mean.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
  4.  permalink
    There is nothing wrong with pigging out a couple times a month.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2009
    Joshua: :o  

I'd be fat if some store nearby had these available.

Now this this one you can probably feel the fat pulse through your veins.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2009
    I would combat this with pictures of incredibly good mexican dishes, but its surprisingly hard to find good pictures of authentic Mexican dishes.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2009 edited
    AyaHu: I would combat this with pictures of incredibly good mexican dishes, but its surprisingly hard to find good pictures of authentic Mexican dishes.

because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9EksAo5hYLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2009
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nice im hungry nowLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Thats not authentic! But it does look good.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    You know what looks horrible but tastes great? Chicken feet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Aya maybe you can photoshop us some delicious food.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Oddly, my twin like chicken feet but I actually don't. Not that it matters anymore ever since I swore off meat for a year.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2009
    Why on earth would you do that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    how could you net eat meat?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It was reading this that turned me:  
    http://www.farmsanctuary.org/rescue/rescues/Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but you can think of being a farm animal is guaranteed to preserve your species. So in a twisted evil way its rather a good thing.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I'm all for the ethical treatment of animals. I love animals. But I also recognize, as apex predators, humans are not going to stop consuming meat anytime soon, myself included. Most animals are, or can be, delicious and nourishing. I believe animal abuse and negligence is wrong, and livestock should be better regulated. But that's one wish on a list of many.  
    To the pretty girl in the front- Why only one year? Or is this along the lines of a moment of silence?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: but you can think of being a farm animal is guaranteed to preserve your species. So in a twisted evil way its rather a good thing.

Too true. I wonder how the human race will cease to be... My money's on grey goo. See: Molecular Nanotechnology. All it will take is one disgruntled employee...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No, don't get me wrong, I will slaughter any animal to eat it, I just will not tolerate these farms who TORTURE their animals in life. That, I cannot stand for. If farms were legit, if they allowed the animal to live their life, and killed em, I wouldnt care. Ill kill an animal to eat it any day in the wild. That animal has lived its life and Ill thank it for nourishing mine, but to breed animals for torture. It's life worse than death, I cannot be a consumer to that. I can't consider consuming and supporting that.  

Only one year because Im a die hard chicken fan. And Id like to make a difference no matter how slight, but can I really ever fully give up chicken?! Maybe in a year I'll be used to it... Im on month two.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    good for you read some of the stories they made a few things overblown but whate care site doesnt they seem to be a pretty legit organization even though every page is a press for more money.  

love the grey goo scenario it very well could happen and probably will.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    I dont know, I can't prove that aminals arent tortured unless I kill them myself, I dont mind eating from a humane farm, but there's too many inhumane farms. All sanctuaries want money.Superhero!