Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsalma
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2009
    Henry is store manager for store 3. How many people have worked with him? any good or bad experinces?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    how many people think that mopar is annoying?
    How many people possibly lost their jobs because of Omar?
    How many people got fired at Fry's San Diego and Why?
    how many people have hooked with there co-worker
    Why do some sales people kiss ass and pretend they know what they are talking about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    My first and only dog, a rottweiler, was named Henry. I miss that lovable bastard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsalma
    Sasquatch: My first and only dog, a rottweiler, was named Henry. I miss that lovable bastard.

r u from store 6?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Man completely off topic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsalma
    asdf: Man completely off topic.

what do u mean off topic?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    Tell Hank I said Hi.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    salma:
    Sasquatch: My first and only dog, a rottweiler, was named Henry. I miss that lovable bastard.

r u from store 6?
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2009
    i do which store is henry in now?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I'm still chuckling.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9550
    i have in the past at store 6 before he went to store 3. good guy. felt like he genuinely cared about his employees and the store.
  2.  permalink
    Our store manager is awesome too :). Actually, a lot of people here are pretty good and respectable. Just had an interview today with our store manager and learned a lot, but I believe I totally blew it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    salma:

r u from store 6?

Sure, why the hell not.
  3.  permalink
    Sasquatch:
    salma:

r u from store 6?

Sure, why the hell not.

Lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorsalma
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    in store 3, no one is happy with henry. especially DMs. he is not happy with anything. keep on saying there is no sale and compare with campbell. you cant beileve how slow and dead palo alto store is. you cant see customer in weekdays. how DM's gonna make sale? very rude in manager's meeting. yell on managers" shut up" (????). what the hack is that shut up? nonsense.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Perhaps the person he was rudely trying to silence had as much vocal eloquence as you have fine writing skills.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    This is English as a second language typing.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    well a manager walked out on the daily meeting and left fried after working there 11 years or something like that simply because of henry. atleast he is the shark he always was I assume he still dresses in a snappy suit?Is there a dm called chris in service that works there?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    i dont know how many years he worked at fries but I do know the dm was there for a loooooong time then quit from the constant berating from henry. Remember henry is the great white shark of fries he can smell a single dollar bill miles away. There was a reason I didnt really want to be promoted at store 6Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    Wow, this Henry guy sounds like an asshole. How can... he make managers literally walk out on him...? What's the stories, what does he say or nag on them about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    has a weekly meeting that was feared by all dm's and yes the av dm walked out on the meeting one day and that was it. his favorite comeback is if you said i assumed he would stop you mid sentance and say "you know what you assumed means it means you made an ass out of you and me". he was hardly in the store at all he would treat everyone that was lower than dm and sup2 fine but as a person ive found most freezers have more warmth while cleavers tend to have more emotion then henry. if you ever see him you will know its him he has this ability to instill fear in you on sight. he emanates shark from head to toe. If you ever meet him become an ally asap and you will be set become an enemy and your gone stay neutral and become burger meat.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sounds like he's from the east coast.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    he would fit well with a black hat pinstripe suit and a tommygun especially with his demeanor, heck dry ice and liquid nitrogen is warmer.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsalma
    Suzukiman: well a manager walked out on the daily meeting and left fried after working there 11 years or something like that simply because of henry. atleast he is the shark he always was I assume he still dresses in a snappy suit?Is there a dm called chris in service that works there?

ya service manager is christopher rios
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nope he didnt walk out he got transfered to store 9 then later so did I he then later transfered himself to store 3 I beilieve then henry was transfered there the manager that walked out of the weekly meeting was man tran the av manager. also rios only became sup1 at store 6 never manager.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    just curious who are you because you seem to have worked at store 6 a looooong time possibly loooong enough to know who I am and why mu screen name is suzukiman.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    Sweet, we could all meet up!
  6.  permalink
    i actually worked with henry when he was in components in 1991. he was always great to work with and the Fry's loved us all, man! I don't know what has happened in the last 20, but if yall knew what it was like to only have the two then three strores!! OMG! great to see the fry's chain on and poppin. we were there day 1. tell henry that beckie from corporate says heyyyyyyyyy~
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 7663
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2015
    I work in frys electronics from 1992 to 1998 I guess I got hired in store for in Sunnyvale and I laughed from store 3 and I know Henry very well that time he was a great guy
  7.  permalink
    Hah, I only check in here once in great while, but I'm Guest 9550 from 2009 in this thread.

Old thread that got dug up, but yeah I really liked Henry. He had come in a few times after leaving Store 6 and in general everyone was happy to see him. He can appear intimidating and may instill fear if you are not the greatest employee, but I guess that was his job, right? Sometimes, it's just the way you talk with people.

For disclosure I was not a Sup, DM, or someone trying to suck up. Just a normal employee working to get a paycheck.