Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorprettymimi
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    hey any one...  
    do you know where can i find in store sales??  
    which is not on the ad??:face-devil-grin:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    How can I get a Fry's salesperson to do a pricematch for a store that is not on their list?
    Where can I find more info about the TAW?
    Is Computer Sales the stinky butthole of all stores?
    Is your store doing bad in sales?
    Which store is closing? MILTON OR DULUTH???
  2.  permalink
    In the store.  

The in store promos and what not are typically not advertised.Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    That Guy in Duluth: In the store.  

The in store promos and what not are typically not advertised.

I'm surprised you understood what he said.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009 edited
    once you know how to read it's pretty simple to understand these things called words.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009
    sialer: once you know how to read it's pretty simple to understand these things called words.

well when a person asks a question with an utterly obvious answer, it gets hard to understand because you start thinking they are asking about some other super secret non-published sales.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    prettymimi: hey any one...  
    do you know where can i find in store sales??  
    which is not on the ad??:face-devil-grin:

Enter your store.  

Proceed to the components department. There you will find a man named Hazari. He is an old, bearded man, eyes as blue as the sea. His tie is impossibly dark, darker than night. He will ask of you a riddle. If you have the answer, he will relinquish a silver key.  
    Head eastward fifty paces, then north forty. You will see a golden circle. Under the circle is a withered chest. Use the key to open the chest. It will only open if your heart is pure. Inside will be untold discounts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    like the 5 fingured one ... *whispers* between you and me, fries likes to keep that one a secret.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    And they'll hunt you down to keep that secret.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ive got the bigger guns .... stolen from fries the only gunshop you can buy a computer at.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009
    sialer: once you know how to read it's pretty simple to understand these things called words.

parse error!