Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Just made this new signature for myself.  

I think it's pretty cool, but something is... feels like it's missing... Any recommendations of what I can change or add?  

By signature, I mean the image at the bottom of each post I make. Yes, the one with the statue and has my name at the top right hand corner.
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    New feature added: Signatures
    The Rush of New Hires
    Concord getting new CSDM
    New guy in store 3
    Do people from all the other non-san diego stores just post in the news section?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    No. It's awesome. Very epic.Superhero!
  3.  permalink
    Thanks, appreciated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfryguy
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2009
    It looks cool, but I feel like St. Michael is about to hack your name. Not sure is that's what you were going for.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2009
    its good the blue space is empty but looks good that wayLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    fryguy: It looks cool, but I feel like St. Michael is about to hack your name. Not sure is that's what you were going for.

It looks more like he is exalting it to me, it's like " JOSHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in a real deep voice. Thats how it feels.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    Hmm. Makes me think back to the Moderator Sigs I had from an old gaming site I used to go to.  

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/enderxncdr/DarkHelmetSig.jpgWhy is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    I personally like my new sig as well.. but it isn't as fancy as joshua's.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    It looks to me like the name joshua is about to get fucked up and that st Mitchel or whoever is about to be the fucker upper.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    someone: I personally like my new sig as well.. but it isn't as fancy as joshua's.

It's very modest, but it gets the point across.Superhero!
  5.  permalink
    Lol signatures. No one cares.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 15748
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009 edited
    dum dum da da dum dum da dum dum dumb.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM ... SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM ... SP P P P PAAAM ... SPAMLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  6.  permalink
    Delete The Spam...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    who let the spam out .... WHO WHO WHO WHO .... who let the spam out .... WHO WHO WHO WHO ...................Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    The same person who let the dogs out :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    we had better catch this running gag before it gets away with the fridge.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAprz
    I'll just give you criticism.  

The edge of the statue is very pixelated. You should've added semi-transparent colors to the edge to give it a more smooth and realistic look rather than something poorly cropped out of a photo.  

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/tutorials/image-interpolation.htm  

Scroll down to aliased and anti-aliased to see what I mean.  

I feel that the signature is very empty too, very empty..
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No the edge being pixely is good. It fits the picture.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    I think it's a tad on the large side.though it frames his comments perfectly.Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
  8.  permalink
    AyaHu: No the edge being pixely is good. It fits the picture.

I agreed with Aprz at first, but it gives a "glowy" effect which is actually kind of cool.  

I also agree with someone, that was one of my concerns when working with the picture. But by making it smaller, the picture loses it's strength... It'll become puny and weak. I could barely fit (almost) all parts of the picture :S If there's a better way I'd like to know though- thanks for your input.  

Definitely empty though, something is odd about it. Maybe I can add a proverb in it... I think another picture in the picture or even backgrounds might throw the main focus off.  

Thanks guys and girls :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    particleman: Lol signatures. No one cares.

well if no one cares then why would we have a quite active discussion about it?Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    this thread surprisingly was derailed then rerailed itself and hasnt derailed sinceLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Anyone on this site gay?Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I don't know about gay, but I'm pretty sure Flea is bi-sexual, due to a runaway dissociative identity disorder.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    And how!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    Im usually a nazi sympathyzer/ marxist lenninist / satinist/ anarchist / anti peta and green piece / asshole. slather on a few other things if you want i ran out of ists that are generally thought of as evil or anti christian ... athiest.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  9.  permalink
    Suzukiman: Im usually a nazi sympathyzer/ marxist lenninist / satinist/ anarchist / anti peta and green piece / asshole. slather on a few other things if you want i ran out of ists that are generally thought of as evil or anti christian ... athiest.

Add that to your signature =p
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009
    then its harder to post while at work....Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Is that supposed to be an angle or Greek/Roman god or ???
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    An angle. 90degrees.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    its more like 120 degrees because of his stance.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    ok well atleast 105Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You may be right.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    now need to get a protractor.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Suzukiman: Im usually a nazi sympathyzer/ marxist lenninist / satinist/ anarchist / anti peta and green piece / asshole. slather on a few other things if you want i ran out of ists that are generally thought of as evil or anti christian ... athiest.

actually I'm ok with half of these in real life.Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    sweeeeeet which half?????Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Anti petas? Those petas are crazier than flea. Back when flea was as crazy as hell.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    petas as in those crazy animal rights people?
  10.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    hell yea people eatin tasty animals organization. thats the one.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Petas are crazy. I'd respect an anti peta.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2009
    you could make a group called people eatin tasty animals and confuse the hell out of the simple zeolots that make up peta imagine the peta zealots meeting with the peta normal people they would wonder why a different group of them is pro food.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    "Save a cow, Eat a Vegan" ~ Zombie Queen AyaSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    now some vegans hate peta also like my brothers girlfriend hates peta but is vegan because of the way animals are treated so save the cow and eat a peta person.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Just like how Republicans don't have to like Rush Limbaugh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I should become a talking head and make way more money than my possible worth it would be perfect.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
  11.  permalink
    Sasquatch: Just like how Republicans don't have to like Rush Limbaugh.

I've noticed that- a lot of them don't like him... then again a lot of Republicans here actually very liberal lmfao. I think he's one of the best!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    how can he be "best" ive never even heard what he has to say and i already hate what he has to say.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....