Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    woooooooot clutch is finished now to balance the crank and start reassembly WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    my van beats anything any of you drive.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    I'm calling joshua!:face-monkey:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    even his eclipse and the engine isnt even installed yetLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  1.  permalink
    Ugh, I hate driving vans or any other vehicle that rides high. I have almost gotten into many accidents.  

*hugs his Matrix*Why is there an S in Lisp?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009
    why things that ride high?? I hate things that ride low you have alot less visibility and perspective.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Lowriders get caught in the desert sand out here.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu: Lowriders get caught in the desert sand out here.

what a good time to have hydrolics.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    what so you can pogo your way off road?? just get a normal hight car. i wish the government would cancel all funding for streets only bridges it would save a ton on the national budget and it would bring back the samurai just so you could get to work.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    The rocks get stuck in your breaks and scrape your undercarriage. It's for the rugged.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsialer
    Suzukiman: what so you can pogo your way off road?? just get a normal hight car. i wish the government would cancel all funding for streets only bridges it would save a ton on the national budget and it would bring back the samurai just so you could get to work.

... government intervention!!!!!:face-crying::face-crying::face-crying::face-crying:Ignorance is bliss... but only to those who don't know better.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I know why pave it ruins the environment :face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin::face-devil-grin:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Damn right.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Houston-Dallas commutes would not be as nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    they would be awesome imagine being in the dakar every time you go to work ...... sweeeeeeet.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....