Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009 edited
    If you are suspended at Fry's (for any number of days), does that mean you are also officially on probation? Or is probation a different disciplinary action by itself?
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Story about Paul and Justin about 5 days suspension in Store 15
    5 Days suspension..don't know what to do PLEASE HELP!!!
    Suspension
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009
    sup sension O.o ...... soup sensation???Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2009
    5 days means you're terminated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2009
    Any kind of suspension means a 90 day probation. At least what I've understood. I think my 90days are up now actually. Yay.I shit trains, Now what?
  2.  permalink
    asdf: 5 days means you're terminated.

I knew two people who got 5 day suspensions who returned, but most people find a better job and quit during the 5 days. Fry's does that on purpose to encourage people to quit so that they don't have to pay unemployment. Very few people are outright fired from Fry's in my experience. Far more people quit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2009
    Former_Frys_geek:
    asdf: 5 days means you're terminated.

I knew two people who got 5 day suspensions who returned, but most people find a better job and quit during the 5 days. Fry's does that on purpose to encourage people to quit so that they don't have to pay unemployment. Very few people are outright fired from Fry's in my experience. Far more people quit.

There are those few people who say they survived the 5-day and they make it sound they are so special.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2009
    suspension is why the unimog is so popular

435articulationb.jpg
    Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2009
    Woah, I want that.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2009
    its a mercedes too and arguably the best offroad most versatile vehicle ever built with all the luxury and pricetag (atleast with new models) you would expect from any new merc benz but with a bit more ruggedness and longevity.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....