Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2009
    Did he finally find a better job like he said he was going to?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2009
    who would hire a thief?
  1.  permalink
    asdf: who would hire a thief?

Fuck you. He's a good man. You try doing all the work of an SM and ASM and still run customer service.  

flea: Did he finally find a better job like he said he was going to?

He got fired and arrested. Mistakes happen.
  2.  permalink
    even the cool people get blasted... that's the nature of this site..isn't it? to expose the crap that happens @ fry's to spread rumors true and untrue based on a mistake...gotta love the fact that it was cool before to blast people that some people feel deserved it..but when it came to a person that people loved mistake or not, he still did it.. It's some how disrespectful..If this situation that happened again to lets say Mrs. Rhonda or Allen or Rey..would we all be so respectful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2009 edited
    It's karma they deserved what they had coming. Notice that many haven't been talked about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorobwan
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2009
    I am a longtime customer at this store but I just learned about this the other day. Rick has been nice to me in many occasions.  

If anyone has his contact info (e-mail, phone #, etc.) please send me a private message. I was a bit upset that I didn't get to say goodbye.. I'd appreciate a chance to express my gratitude to him. Thanks.
  3.  permalink
    SDCherryPicker:
    asdf: who would hire a thief?

Fuck you. He's a good man. You try doing all the work of an SM and ASM and still run customer service.  

flea: Did he finally find a better job like he said he was going to?

He got fired and arrested. Mistakes happen.

Seriously, working at Frys will make anyone loose their minds unless they are very strong mentally.
  4.  permalink
    obwan: I am a longtime customer at this store but I just learned about this the other day. Rick has been nice to me in many occasions.  

If anyone has his contact info (e-mail, phone #, etc.) please send me a private message. I was a bit upset that I didn't get to say goodbye.. I'd appreciate a chance to express my gratitude to him. Thanks.

He changed his phone number. He doesn't really wanna talk to anyone from Frys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    I am wishing the best for him in the future. I hope he never finds himself driven to extremes again.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2009
    The guy is in better condition than when he worked at Fry's. Once you leave Fry's your a new person.