Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOutCast
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2007
    Does Fry's home office condone talking about Fry's? I mean in't it in the constitution to be able to express and talk about how you feel? I personally think this website is a good idea... and it lets your let out your frustration and address your problems or complements you have about Fry's Electronics. I wonder who created this blog site and what made them do it...something must have motivated them to create this... Plus even though this site has mostly negtaive stuff about Fry's they also have some good customer experiences. Does anyone know if your real name and data is confidential on this site?
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    All data including email addresses are kept confidential. Our sign up process does not collect real names only user name and email address and passwords. We do not sell or provide user information to any company or anyone else. We do not represent Fry's and do not supply and of the information on our site to Fry's Electronics, the data on this site is public so anything you say can be viewed by anyone. The site was designed to let people openly talk about their issues and concerns regarding the giant electronic retailer without any retaliation.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    Our manager doesn't want us on this site at work... even though I seen customers on it a couple of times.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2007
    As an employee of Fry's, you're expected to maintain a professional image on this site seeing as you are representing your employees. You don't have to be 100%, after all this doesn't compare to being on the clock at work... However, if you're running around the threads being a general ass, bad talking Fry's and it's customers, flaming, and making a poor impression, there might be consequences if someone higher up than you figured out who you are. There's people at my store that have been fired because a manager had seen their Myspace...
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2007 edited
    I think the whole point of this site is purely for entertainment.  

Good or bad press is good for Frys anyway.  

No matter how bad the service customers still come back..  

its not Fry's after all thats bad its just people in general.  

And I know everyone knows this.  

I say keep to yourself to prevent you from harming others or yourself.  

Sorry for the double space. im blindi am a worm.
  1.  permalink
    OOhh i want some higher ups to figure me out!! hahaha  

That would be a sight to behold wouldnt it?  

No one can do shit, its freedom of speech all the way.  

I just wouldnt go on here while your at work.  

(((does that anyway??))) thats just never a good idea. Leave your personal life at home.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Trust me, if the wrong person figured you out, your ass is gone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    the only problem is me and crazyfox are customers. Talk to the other members loli am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2007 edited
    Nahh, I'm sure i can get Newbie go suck enough people off, and that one guy to "spreak Spainish" to were i would be let off.  

But thanks for lookin out Sassy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    CrazyFox213:Nahh, I'm sure i can get Newbie go suck enough people off, and that one guy to "spreak Spainish" to were i would be let off.  

But thanks for lookin out Sassy.

Learn to speak english.
  2.  permalink
    No way! its part of my manly essence.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    I think this a great way for Customers to vent out their feelings and resolve them. After that they feel ok to come back to Fry's.Howard Dean for America '08
  3.  permalink
    Dudeee dont be silly ok, you all know once you have a bad experience somewhere you are not likely to return.
  4.  permalink
    A lot of people have bad experiences at Fry's exspecially if you are an employee. Today I had a supervisor try to tell me I couldnt leave without getting someone to sign up for a fry's card...and legally they cant force me to stay. But when he got up in my face about it I told him to quit being an ass about it and try a\making a suggestion instead of yelling at me right there on the floor. When he finally did give me an alternative to selling those stupid overpriced cards, I actually applauded him for actually being nice and making a suggestion. I also noticed our top salesman doesnt get any fry's cards, but he doesnt get yelled at. My sup actually told me to go for the "low-income" families, and hispanic people. Then he told me to simply not tell the person what I was signing them up for. How effed up is that?
  5.  permalink
    to further that comment, i do make very good money and my customers dont get angry becase I try in every way to help them. Lowest frustration rate with customers if you actually know what you are talking about.
  6.  permalink
    I come on here to spy on people and to learn a couple things...
    •  
      CommentAuthordgcaste
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2007
    I think Fry's is a GREAT place if you know exactly what you're looking for. Getting help is totally hit and miss, mostly miss :-)
  7.  permalink
    Fry employees need to take off that stupid customer service statement from their badges and spit on them because that is how they treat their customers. Unfortunately, my husband bought a GPS for me from Fry's with an extended warranty. The GPS needed service so I took it in and they sent it to Magellan. It has been 4 months and I still do not have it. I've called and personally gone to the store to resolve this issue. They just say there is nothing they can do. Very frustrating .... does anyone have suggestions??
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2008
    1. Go to Hell.  
    2. Stop crying.  
    3. You're getting exactly what you paid for.  
    4. See one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2008
    That's a little harsh Sasquatch.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2008
    Yeah well, the Sass was in a poor mood last night. Plus you get tired of hearing the same complaint over and over. Seriously though, there's nothing he/she can do to expedite the process. The whole thing is in the manufacturer's hands. Blame Magellan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2008 edited
    lol "we just sell the shit"i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJan 26th 2008
    Pretty much.
  8.  permalink
    dgcaste:I think Fry's is a GREAT place if you know exactly what you're looking for. Getting help is totally hit and miss, mostly miss :-)

I agree, IF you know what you are looking for, then you need not worry about shady salesmen trying to sell you something you do not need.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2008
    Its funny cause some customers know more than employees its funny to see that shitFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.