Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2009
    HahahaSuperhero!
  1.  permalink
    Only proving more to what I said earlier.
  2.  permalink
    cstar: aw quit picking on the little kid. its mean to call him immature when he can't help it. remember kids, we all knew everything when we were in highschool.  

p.s. i've never admitted I worked at Fry's on any job resume

But it's fun! And damn right I was like that I was out of high school. Am I right now? Not so much. I've learned not to get emotions tied into all this kinda stuff and to be honest working at Fry's really helped with that whether its customers or employee doing that kinda stuff to you.
  3.  permalink
    W/e, it's easy to see that you're lying since you keep responding to whatever I say. You obviously don't care what I think of you since you are acting so stupid. As for some of the people here, yes, they are acting like "high schoolers;" I never said anything about everybody here neither said anything about "my credibility," only going on about yours. What's grammar have to do with this?  

The best way to see to it that you wont argue with me again, as you lied in your previous post, is to tell you that you're lying if you respond to this post. If you do post, then it just goes to show that you're a liar and that you really do care. You're in a lose-lose situation because if you don't respond, you wasted your time badgering me on these forums. I'm obviously hitting your nerves too (I'll admit you're doing a good job picking at mine), and then you go on about how you're not going to argue with me. Good for you with your boring job- cheers.

I know I said I wasn't gonna argue but this is fun to me. I will give you credit you are a good person to argue with. Some people aren't worth the time to argue with but cut back on calling people names and saying some one is stupid, with some people you can lose their respect really fast that way. And also you're not making your self look to good cause you know your managers read what is posted on this forum. The grammer thing was all that past tense bull you were talking about. I don't care about my grammer, I suck at grammer. I'm not writting a term paper for my professor. My spelling sucks ass too.  

I don't look at this as a win/lose argument. I am at that point in my life where nothing really gets to me. I don't know you and you don't know me so to me I could really care less. You're not hitting nevrse with me cause as you get older those nervse go away and it's a good feeling. Right now the only one that can get to me is my family cause they are the only ones I care about. But if you want me to stop I will. That's what I hate about all this stuff over computers, you don't hear the tone of voice or see their body language to see where some one is coming from, you don't know if some one is being sarcastic or hostile. Even texting people take things the wrong way. I don't know if you know what I'm talking about or what. Anyways so what if I contradicted myself in previous post. I know I did and don't care. Everyone is a hypocrate. It just depends on how much your hypocracy goes. Some people are really bad.  

But all in all we can keep going at this if you want but if you don't want to I totally respect that as well. As for my boring job if you think about it I am being paid to do this right now.....hell ya cheers. I love, I could not be working at frys and still going to school at the same time cause the longer you are there the more the managers are gonna demand from you. They are pretty leaniant in customer service cause of all the sups but if you go out to the floor or even sup 1 in customer service, if your final falls on the same day as mopar or inventory you are screwed. It will get to the point where you have to choose between school or Fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2009
    I have found the scheduling at Fry's to be extremely flexible, which is a big reason why I work there. I've never had to compromise academically due to some scheduling quirk. Perhaps it's just because I have cool managers. If it ever came down to school or Fry's, Fry's wouldn't stand a chance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2009
    Sasquatch: I have found the scheduling at Fry's to be extremely flexible, which is a big reason why I work there. I've never had to compromise academically due to some scheduling quirk. Perhaps it's just because I have cool managers. If it ever came down to school or Fry's, Fry's wouldn't stand a chance.

School is good. Keep on doing it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I go either way in school. I wasted enough years there to obtain enough credits for a degree but never got one because I switched from unrelated subject to unrelated subject. At this time, I make more than my oldest sister who has her bachelors and is halfway through lawschool. In a way I want to go back because I want to become an MD, but also, many people around me are incredibly successful without it, so why waste all the money and time?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu: I go either way in school. I wasted enough years there to obtain enough credits for a degree but never got one because I switched from unrelated subject to unrelated subject. At this time, I make more than my oldest sister who has her bachelors and is halfway through lawschool. In a way I want to go back because I want to become an MD, but also, many people around me are incredibly successful without it, so why waste all the money and time?

I've interviewed a lot of very unqualified people with bachelors, masters and doctorate degrees. I find many of them to be very generic and unskilled. You need the skills to pay the bills. I'm hiring people who are nearly a clone of me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: I go either way in school. I wasted enough years there to obtain enough credits for a degree but never got one because I switched from unrelated subject to unrelated subject. At this time, I make more than my oldest sister who has her bachelors and is halfway through lawschool. In a way I want to go back because I want to become an MD, but also, many people around me are incredibly successful without it, so why waste all the money and time?

Shhhhh, I'm not allowed to think those thoughts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I guess I'm just lucky since my field simply doesnt usually require a degree, just a good portfolio.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    it was about a week. I wanted my check! I went in there....um 2 more times after that, but every time I went, I made sure it was after my Supervisor was gone. I quit while she was on vacation and was too chickenshit to deal with her
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2009
    just become a self proclaimed IT guy and get a zillion certifications.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorcstar
    p
    AyaHu: At this time, I make more than my oldest sister who has her bachelors and is halfway through lawschool.

Someone working at McDonalds would make more than a kid halfway through law school.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sorry, let me rephrase, my oldest sister with her BA recently returned to school. She for a long time made far less than I and probably wont make a lot more (If any more) when she comes out.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: just become a self proclaimed IT guy and get a zillion certifications.

You're certifiable all right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and I hate IT guys with certs most are balogne and say nothing at all about your actual skill.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    Derailed
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2009
    Don't be a wuss, he sounds legit.