Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLiana Mei
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2009
    Okay, I must ask: how many of you had your view of credit cards altered for better or worse while working at Fry's?  

And, furthermore, how many have you had at one time?  

And, please, no rants about the Fry's Card...we all know how terrible it is. Saying it 1000 times won't change the facts.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    No longer req' to ask cust' about Fry's Credit Cards
    Credit Card & Debit Cards
    Fry's owns First Electronic Corporation dba First Electronic Bank aka Fry's Credit Card
    Lost Credit Card
    Credit Card companies to charge extra fees for people who pay in full
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    xbluebellax: Okay, I must ask: how many of you had your view of credit cards altered for better or worse while working at Fry's?  

And, furthermore, how many have you had at one time?  

And, please, no rants about the Fry's Card...we all know how terrible it is. Saying it 1000 times won't change the facts.

It sux for to be a cashier trying to sell those things.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I dont use credit its all about cash and man in this market I am laughing at all the poor saps trying to get more credit to live because they have no cash. I dont borrow I lend then rip contracts out from under people.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  2.  permalink
    I'm usually good with my credit cards. Never had a problem with them while at Fry's and still don't, I just learned from everyone elses mistakes plus I've never had a Fry's card. Intrest is way to high, but Macy's is higher...like 29.8% something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    damn that is high..... well the vas majority dont know that a cc is just there to make purchasing easier and not to purchase unless you can foot the whole bill at the end of the month but they can be usefull in an emergency situation but most of those can be avoided if people pay any amount of attention.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  3.  permalink
    Suzukiman: damn that is high..... well the vas majority dont know that a cc is just there to make purchasing easier and not to purchase unless you can foot the whole bill at the end of the month but they can be usefull in an emergency situation but most of those can be avoided if people pay any amount of attention.

Definatly!! Don't use your credit card for stuff you can live without or food for that matter. Unless like you said you can pay it back. And they do really help in emergencies like when I needed new tires and brakes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2009
    do car work yourself and save tons.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    that was sick.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    Suzukiman: do car work yourself and save tons.

Trust me, I would if I knew how.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2009
    its easy there is a few simple principles to learn and the rest is mostly using your judgment on whether or not something looks right.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    As a hard core technical guy cars dont interest me much. Maybe cause its either simple and a waste of time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    We would also need some kind of hitch to prop the car on, right?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    how so? certainly not a waste of time 1 hr of work on a car and you save 500$ instead of taking it to a mechanicLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    car jack. they are about 20$ used for decent ones with the handle (less physical involvement) and jack stands can be found for about 10$ each you should have atleast 2 then make yourself a triangle wedge for a wheel chalkLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....