Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Any ex-employees had any issues getting last checks? I V.Q.ed on AUG 1st and still have not recved the check for vacation days I had on the book nor the rembursment that they owe me for A-team in Roseville. That was back in March.  
    I once again called adut and was told they still dont have a answer for me. I will be calling wage and labor monday morning see how legal this not paying what is due open leaving isWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Fry's lost my paycheck
    Commission Paycheck being less - Being hit from other stores
    just got a direct deposit from fry's...final paycheck?
    BTW.....Tuesday was my last day!!!!
    Fry's didn't pay me my vacation, holiday, and personal days on my last pay check
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2007 edited
    is it really worth the time and hassle for a measly 200 dollar check? get over it already.
  3.  permalink
    So Everytime Frys or any other employee doesnt pay you fully you should just get over it and let them get away with it. They preach how stealing from the company is wrong but if they dont pay you isnt that what they are doing to you? Wage and labor informrd me they had till their next paycycle to pay me what is owed since I left the company of my own choosing and they will be taking over my case.We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2007
    At store 23 there is a girl that was transfered from customer service to tele-sales. She was making eight dollars and should have been making ten when transfered. This was several months ago. She still has not seen an increase in pay grade, nor been given any back-pay. The worst part is, she actually works. I'm sure most of the associates here can agree tele-sales usually just sit on their ass doing nothing, but she is constantly doing projects for her dept. manager or asst. or store manager. Basically a glorified accessory sales. It makes me mad, thinking about how unfair this is for her, and am not surprised to hear of other people having troubles collecting what's owed.
  4.  permalink
    I have seen that happen alot at store 16 too. I did the a-team for store 26 and it took me forever to get some of the reimbursement back. claimed they lost all my forms and reciepts. lucky i kept copys and have my bank statments proving card usage while there. ateam was great cept for the fact is was like herding chicken and working with upper management was like breeding elephants. takes two years to see a result, same thing for working with audit. :face-devil-grin:We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
  5.  permalink
    UPDATE: Recvd a call from Home Office and my old store today. According to them HO still does not have my vq paper work nor my reimburment paperwork. Its only been sonce Aug 1st that both were turned in. I informed them of labor law stating they have 30 days from last day to resolve the issue and they stated they would be expediating it. Lets see if they really do:face-crying:We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2007
    Sound like they make you jump through hoops to me. Not everyone will get their last paycheck just the few that ask and stick around for it.i am a worm.
  6.  permalink
    They hyave till Aug 31 according to law the wage and labor can make them do the hoop jumping, complete with fines and penalties then:face-devil-grin:We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
  7.  permalink
    Today final paycheck arrived and last reimbursment check ffrom roseville a=team. all it took was 26 days ffrom my VQ and a call yo Randy Fty sxecutive secratary plus reza in accounting:face-plain:We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2007
    Hey at least you finally got what's yours..  
    Girl at 23 is still SOL.
  8.  permalink
    I still cant believe crazyfox suggestion i just let it go. I like to be paid for what i am owed, i really cant afford to just forgot about 200 or so and if i didnt purdue it maybe they would try this to someone else:face-angel:We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorjomasecu
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2007
    A little over a month ago I moved from a cashier making $11/hr to returns making $13. First couple paychecks got the increase, but for the past four weeks I've been making $11.50 for some reason. When I tell my coworkers of this, instead of the shock I expected, I hear that this sort of thing happens pretty frequently. I'm currently seeking other employment.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2007
    Its easier to pay people commission. They should just do that. At least people are open to the idea that they don't get stable pay. Commissioned sales people arent as worried about this as they income isn't linear.Howard Dean for America '08
  9.  permalink
    STORE 23....UNLESS YOU LIVE IN THE STONE AGES...WASSEEM Quit...if u know who he is...then you would know he was the Assistant manager for that store....and he would make everybody's life miserable by letting people out at midnight..since the new law passed they cant keep an associate past midnight doing,,,we can sue Fry's Electronics :)...
  10.  permalink
    ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER...Clarify that in case you didnt know :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2009
    Why did he quit?
  11.  permalink
    HE QUIT because he left his family in Dallas...I know what a dumbass...and from what I've heard Melissa and him got in a big argument *cough cough lol:face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Interesting. Tell me more about the argument.
  12.  permalink
    LOL....I dont know if i should say it publicly when you never know some DUMBASS AKA Fry's Employee might be reading this forum :P:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    But you're already halfway there...
  13.  permalink
    I KNOW...lol I'll tell you NEXT WEEK...I promise :) jaja
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Yes definitely employees are reading this crap all 827 of them lol
  14.  permalink
    Haha Home Office are scratching their heads...saying who is this fucker? lol Well fuck you Home Office....I am the guy that is boning your wife while you are at work :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    I dont think they really care.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2009
    I don't think they even know.
  15.  permalink
    Cool :):face-devil-grin: